Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bertinglebra, ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman
57465 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57466 Members
417 Forums
113605 Topics
806756 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 438
Nancy Roussy 225
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 108
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Jana - Creativity Editor 62
Mona - Astronomy 58
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 39
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#795818 - 12/12/12 07:27 AM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
Do you know a child with ADD who needs help with school? Look no farther! Download a free copy of my e-book. It is my holiday gift to you.

Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Twitter Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Facebook Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to MySpace Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Stumbleupon Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Reddit
#796576 - 12/18/12 02:41 AM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

It's a wonderful thing to have people who visit my site and read content that I've written. As my holiday gift to you, your family, and friends, enjoy a free download of my book. Building School Success with ADD will be free until January 1, 2013. If you miss the free gift download, it is available for purchase.

Building School Success with ADD Gift Download

Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Twitter Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Facebook Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to MySpace Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Stumbleupon Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Reddit
#796735 - 12/18/12 04:33 PM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Do you know somebody who is living with ADD, either theirs or a family member's? Do you know families with kids who have ADD and struggle in school? I have a holiday gift for readers, their family members, and friends. I am giving a free download of my e-book, Building School Success with ADD until January 1.

Let people know. No strings attached! No spam in your mailbox! Just the gift.

The article has directions on how to download it absolutely free.

#799087 - 01/04/13 10:40 AM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

I am still in the holiday spirit, so the free gift offer is open until January 6, 2013.

Please take time to download your free copy of my e-book. I would love for you to have a copy of my e-book. It is absolutely free with no strings attached. You will never be spammed by ordering the book. Tell your friends, too! I want to give away at least 100 copies!

Here's how to download it:

Edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches (01/06/13 02:39 PM)

#799298 - 01/06/13 02:42 PM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Today is the last day to download a free copy of my e-book Building School Success with ADD. Take a few minutes and grab it now. After today, it will still be around and easy to download. However, it will be sold for the low cost of $5.

I would love for you to have a copy of my e-book. It is absolutely free with no strings attached. You will never be spammed by ordering the book. Tell your friends, too! I want to give away at least 100 copies!

Here's how to download it:

Edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches (01/06/13 02:43 PM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Top 10 Mistakes at the Car Dealer
by Steve - Cars
Cars
24 minutes 31 seconds ago
Winter Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 02:17 AM
Neurotic November Book Review
by Edie - MysteryBooksEd
Mystery Books
Yesterday at 08:35 PM
Great iPhone 6 and 6 plus accessories
by Ewa - Photography
Photography
Yesterday at 05:19 PM
Need help identifying the artist / location
by Art Appreciation
Art Appreciation
Yesterday at 03:26 PM
Fischbild (1925) by Paul Klee
by Art Appreciation
Art Appreciation
Yesterday at 03:23 PM
Cosmic White Christmas *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 11:10 AM
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Cooking
Yesterday at 09:17 AM
Half a Century of Writing!
by IH8FMS
Journals
Yesterday at 09:15 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Yesterday at 08:46 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (BB -Body Care), 70 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.