Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
xmeecosmic, MrsBunny, mucarito, mryannlgn, pattyh
57111 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57111 Members
417 Forums
112792 Topics
798331 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 931
Beetlemess 569
Nancy Roussy 217
Karm - SW USA Editor 216
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 164
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 157
Dianne W - Editor 88
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 83
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#575286 - 01/03/10 05:43 PM silver jewelry
moonstone Offline

Please say something about this % of us that love, buy and use silver with semiprecious stones jewelry.It's a huge market!We buy other fashion and costume jewelry but these in silver with stones are beautiful and many times make a "statement" It doesn't matter gold is the "material" of the moment (as many times before)There's always a huge group of people buying them.Buy the way, i am learning a lot about stones since i joined the "silvery movement"! PS: Please don't be superstitious about stones.God doesn't make garbage or bad things.If you give yourself some time to feel and learn, you will feel atracted to the stone you need at any given time.But you can use anyone whenever you want. They are all beautiful!!!

Add silver jewelry to Twitter Add silver jewelry to Facebook Add silver jewelry to MySpace Add silver jewelry to Del.icio.us Digg silver jewelry Add silver jewelry to Yahoo My Web Add silver jewelry to Google Bookmarks Add silver jewelry to Stumbleupon Add silver jewelry to Reddit
#575290 - 01/03/10 06:33 PM Re: silver jewelry [Re: moonstone]
Robin - Card Games Editor Offline
Gecko

Loc: Land O Lakes, FL USA
Silver is the metal that should be worn by seasonal Summers and Winters.

Don't be afraid - take a silver and a gold necklace or bracelet of equal widths and place them on your arm. Truthfully - which makes you stand out?

If you are worried about your own opinion - ask a friend.

Add Re: silver jewelry to Twitter Add Re: silver jewelry to Facebook Add Re: silver jewelry to MySpace Add Re: silver jewelry to Del.icio.us Digg Re: silver jewelry Add Re: silver jewelry to Yahoo My Web Add Re: silver jewelry to Google Bookmarks Add Re: silver jewelry to Stumbleupon Add Re: silver jewelry to Reddit
#575308 - 01/03/10 08:14 PM Re: silver jewelry [Re: Robin - Card Games Editor]
rdywenur Offline
Gecko

People created rules.....nothing is set in stone (no pun intended) I feel one should wear what one likes and is most attracted to or comfortable with. Since silver is a very reflective and white metal it goes well with a tan. I think that is why people tend to wear it more in the summer.

Edited by rdywenur (01/03/10 08:14 PM)

Add Re: silver jewelry to Twitter Add Re: silver jewelry to Facebook Add Re: silver jewelry to MySpace Add Re: silver jewelry to Del.icio.us Digg Re: silver jewelry Add Re: silver jewelry to Yahoo My Web Add Re: silver jewelry to Google Bookmarks Add Re: silver jewelry to Stumbleupon Add Re: silver jewelry to Reddit
#575427 - 01/04/10 06:39 AM Re: silver jewelry [Re: rdywenur]
Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel Offline
Jellyfish

I have to agree. Wear what you like and what makes you happy. I really don't think that either gold or silver is considered more fashionable right now. It seems that in the past one or the other has been in favor...but from what I see on the runways and on the street...both gold and silver are popular.

I love mixing metals too smile

#575696 - 01/05/10 09:44 AM Re: silver jewelry [Re: moonstone]
pearliegillock Offline

Silver is the most popular jewelry for people under 30 for two reasons. First, silver jewelry is much more affordable than gold or platinum. Second, there is a far larger selection of unique silver jewelry than other precious metals.

Edited by Ann Marie - Fashion Jewel (01/06/10 02:39 AM)

#576041 - 01/07/10 07:02 AM Re: silver jewelry [Re: pearliegillock]
ljgso Offline

silver jewelry is very beautiful,i like it very much.

Edited by ljgso (01/07/10 07:03 AM)

#795754 - 12/11/12 11:10 AM Re: silver jewelry [Re: moonstone]
Yuvastyleindia Offline

Loc: India
Silver jewellery looks so much shiny. Silver stones are looking attractive and also they are affordable for anyone. Silver jewellery changes the look of the person.

#797193 - 12/21/12 05:12 AM Re: silver jewelry [Re: moonstone]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

I do agree with some of your advice. Silver do have a big market, and they gain more and more attention form the fashion industry. however, I believe a sheer silver jewelry can be as stunning as one that is inlaid or produced with a gem or diamond or fancy stone. Combination of silvers can be best partners. Well, I would pay more attention to learn about the aspects you have mentioned, thanks anyway! :)

#797752 - 12/26/12 06:35 AM Re: silver jewelry [Re: moonstone]
shelbywell Offline

I really feel that people who connect with these stones is because of superstitions, but as moonstone rightfully said if they take out some time and admire these stones they will find them to be really marvelous.

#864224 - 05/20/14 12:24 PM Re: silver jewelry [Re: moonstone]
James Andrew Offline
Shark

Loc: Austin, TX, USA
I love to wear silver jewelery. Silver symbolizes wealth, security, reliability, intelligence and also make a perfect gift on formal occasions.

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Motion 5 Parallax Effect - The Graphics
by Digital Art and Animation
Flash and Animation
48 minutes 19 seconds ago
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:59 PM
Save money on cruises
by Candyce - Adventure Living
Adventure Living
Yesterday at 09:25 PM
Pawn Stars
by Nancy Roussy
Reality TV
Yesterday at 08:06 PM
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 07:59 PM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Yesterday at 07:32 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Yesterday at 05:46 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Yesterday at 05:39 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Yesterday at 05:29 PM
Should She Stay Or Go?-Poor Eveline in Dubliners
by RoseEnglish
Short Stories
Yesterday at 05:21 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 140 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.