Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
dillonmatthews, thouriver, kerenwaugh, mfboutique, Mrs. Cara
57199 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57199 Members
417 Forums
112997 Topics
800660 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 715
Beetlemess 305
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 267
Nancy Roussy 175
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 109
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 95
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 93
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Sandra Investing/HFinance 46
Mona - Astronomy 41
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#713324 - 09/10/11 12:59 PM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: LindaFdd]
sheridangrey Offline

Loc: Hong Kong
Yes! I love jewelries. I have tons of earrings, jade bangles and pendants, bracelets. Anything actually.

Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Twitter Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Facebook Add Re: do you collect jewelry to MySpace Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Del.icio.us Digg Re: do you collect jewelry Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Yahoo My Web Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Google Bookmarks Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Stumbleupon Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Reddit
#713560 - 09/12/11 05:30 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: LindaFdd]
deepak patel Offline

Loc: New Delhi, India
now u should try the keyring also...

Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Twitter Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Facebook Add Re: do you collect jewelry to MySpace Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Del.icio.us Digg Re: do you collect jewelry Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Yahoo My Web Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Google Bookmarks Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Stumbleupon Add Re: do you collect jewelry to Reddit
#713921 - 09/14/11 05:14 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: LindaFdd]
Varsha2010 Offline

I love to collect pearl jewellery its an item of beauty.Mostly Girls Love Pearls jewellery collection features pearl and gemstone necklaces, bracelets and earrings and our gifts guide is full of helpful information to make that all important decision.

#714439 - 09/16/11 12:07 PM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: LindaFdd]
Runner Eddie Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, California.
Yes I like to collect Jewelery. I love to wear diamond ring which is of latest design.

#714902 - 09/19/11 03:02 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: Runner Eddie]
jewellora Offline

yes indeed,the rhinestone jewelry in casjewellery is my best choice

#715191 - 09/20/11 12:01 PM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: LindaFdd]
parulsharma Offline

Yes i do but i like to collect antique jewelry. I have some rings and bangle that is given by my grandmother and i like to keep it always with me.

#716926 - 09/29/11 12:02 PM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
parulsharma Offline

yes i think mostly are like to have ant type of jewelry and they always tried to collect all new designs and want to wear it.

#717143 - 09/30/11 01:07 PM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Nia M. Findley Offline

You said that &quot;ANY material is bad for me&quot; why don't you try simple pentagram.

#795688 - 12/10/12 12:33 PM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Yuvastyleindia Offline

Loc: India
Jewellery collection is one of my favourite activity. I like to collect jewellery contain unique design. Different types of stones and colourful pearls.

#795737 - 12/11/12 03:00 AM Re: do you collect jewelry [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Super Fashion Fan Offline

Of course. Especially bracelets.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
14 minutes 12 seconds ago
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
24 minutes 6 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Rosie 66
Home Finance
29 minutes 11 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
31 minutes 24 seconds ago
Particle System - Emitter Shape Parameters
by Digital Art and Animation
Flash and Animation
39 minutes 1 second ago
Astrophotographer of the Year 2014 - shortlist
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
51 minutes 54 seconds ago
What are You Reading Right Now?
by Rosie52
Business Owners
Yesterday at 09:55 PM
What Do You Do?
by Rosie52
Self Development
Yesterday at 09:30 PM
zombie hunt charity need ideas
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
Yesterday at 06:07 PM
Recipes using tea
by mary-tea1
Tea
Yesterday at 04:58 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 50 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.