Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mucarito, mryannlgn, pattyh, carodefelices, LinkReport
57109 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57109 Members
417 Forums
112789 Topics
798324 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 931
Beetlemess 569
Karm - SW USA Editor 216
Nancy Roussy 216
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 166
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 157
Dianne W - Editor 89
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 83
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#793863 - 11/22/12 03:32 AM Building School Success with ADD Gift Download
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
I appreciate the BellaOnline readers. As my holiday gift to you, your family, and friends, enjoy a free download of my book. Building School Success with ADD will be free until January 1, 2013. If you miss the free gift download, it is available for purchase.

Building School Success with ADD Gift Download

Edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches (12/18/12 07:40 AM)
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Twitter Add Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Facebook Add Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to MySpace Add Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Del.icio.us Digg Building School Success with ADD Gift Download Add Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Yahoo My Web Add Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Google Bookmarks Add Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Stumbleupon Add Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Reddit
#793882 - 11/22/12 03:23 PM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

The article has directions for getting your free copy of my book. Don't be shy! There's nothing to buy. It is my appreciation gift to you.

Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Twitter Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Facebook Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to MySpace Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Stumbleupon Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Reddit
#793883 - 11/22/12 03:23 PM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

It will take you less than 10 minutes to download it to your computer.

Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Twitter Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Facebook Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to MySpace Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Stumbleupon Add Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download to Reddit
#793910 - 11/23/12 02:05 AM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Thanks to all who support the ADD site. Be sure to get your copy of Building School Success with ADD as my holiday gift to you.

#794056 - 11/24/12 02:22 PM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Do you want a book full of ideas about helping students with ADD do well in school? Right now, you can download Building School Success with ADD as my gift for you. It is one way that I can let you know how much your support for this site is appreciated.

The article has directions on how to download it absolutely free.

Edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches (12/06/12 04:07 AM)

#794114 - 11/25/12 02:31 PM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

I have a long window for downloading the book, but remember how hectic that the holiday season can get. Better to do it sooner than to wait.

#794159 - 11/26/12 05:27 AM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

I haven't checked to see how many have downloaded the book today. If you have not already gotten your free gift, now is a good time. Read the article to find out the easy instructions. The link is i a post at the beginning of this thread.

#795360 - 12/06/12 04:06 AM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

There's still time to get your free download of Building School Success with ADD. It's my holiday gift to you!

No strings attached! No spam in your mailbox! Just the gift.

Edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches (12/10/12 02:13 AM)

#795665 - 12/10/12 02:14 AM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Pass the word to folks that you know who are living with ADD. As my gift to readers, their family members, and friends, I am giving a free download of my e-book until January 1.

Let people know. No strings attached! No spam in your mailbox! Just the gift.

Edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches (12/18/12 09:27 PM)

#795734 - 12/11/12 02:21 AM Re: Building School Success with ADD Gift Download [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

I would love to give you a copy of my e-book. It is absolutely free with no strings attached. You will never be spammed by ordering the book.

Here's how to download it:

Spread the word! Let people know. No strings attached! No spam in your mailbox! Just the gift.

Edited by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches (01/04/13 03:38 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
29 minutes 15 seconds ago
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
35 minutes 43 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
45 minutes 38 seconds ago
Should She Stay Or Go?-Poor Eveline in Dubliners
by RoseEnglish
Short Stories
54 minutes 21 seconds ago
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 05:15 PM
Are you a latest fashion slave or Not?
by Rosie52
Women's Fashion
Today at 02:03 PM
What will you do today?
by Rosie52
Inspiration
Today at 01:55 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 01:26 PM
What's the Last Movie that Surprised You?
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Romance Movies
Today at 01:25 PM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 01:23 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (RoseEnglish), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.