logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
B
I'm new to tarot and reading for myself seems so hard. I'm currently trying to make a decision between buying a piece of land or buying a particular house I like. I drew 5 cards for each choice representing The Basic Information, Desire, Advice, What is Against and the outcome. For the first choice (land) I got the Hanged Man, Page of Wands, 8 of Pentacles, 4 of Wands and the 5 of Wands. For the second choice (house)I got Justice, 4 of Pentacles, 7 of Pentacles, 10 of Swords and the 5 of Swords. Drawing a 5 for each choice as the outcome it seems that either choice is equally stressful and challenging, so I drew another 3 cards to represent another option that may be unknown. I drew the Knight of Wands, the 4 of Cups and the Empress. This confused me even more as the 4 of cups seems negative however, the Empress is full of promise.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
B
Okay, so I'm 17 years old and my ex is 15. Its a long story but we were childhood friends and each others first loves, or so he says. We stopped talking about five years ago and he left me but around a month ago he came back to me begging. I hesitated at first but then gave in and we were in a relationship for about three weeks. However, I know that his parents stopped it the first time around and they are protective. His parents are divorced and his mom lives across the street from my house. He used to live there, too, but moved to his dad's house in the city, so it was kind of like a long distance relationship but I could see him every Saturday for a short time. Three weeks into it, he just stopped talking to me - no texts, no calls, nothing. For the first few days I didn't contact him because I didn't want to come across as too needy, but then I texted him and called him like a couple of times between then and now and nothing. I haven't tried contacting him in a while, however. I just sort of let it go. But I just want to know what happened. He said that he had been in love with me and loved me this whole time but back when he was 11 he didn't realize it. I was in love with him, too. I just want to know what had happened so that I can confirm it and move on. So I did a spread for it: His feelings - The Tower. I see this as some change taking place in his feelings or him feeling like the world is coming to an end. I have also seen this as meaning sexually attracted to someone. My feelings - The Empress. Of course. I have very nurturing, mothering, caring, and loving feelings for him. Us Together - Four of Swords. I feel like this indicates retreating. I think it represents that we are nonexistent at the moment or taking a break. Like, taking a chill pill sort of deal. Maybe we are both reflecting on it and thinking a lot about it and whether its a good decision or not. We are both trying to step back from each other and think on our own to see what should happen next. And I looked at the past, present, and future for our relationship. Past - Three of Cups. I think this indicates all of the fun memories that we had in the past. Present - Six of Wands. I honestly am not sure what this means. Maybe it means one of us feels like we won Future - Ace of Wands. Maybe a new opportunity will come about. I also asked why he hasn't contacted me and got the Nine of Swords. I guess this indicates something that made him feel this way made him stop contacting me? How he feels about not contacting me - Five of Swords. Maybe he feels proud of it and is only thinking of himself. I did this spread about a few days ago and just recently pulled two more cards tonight regarding this... Has he been thinking about me? - seven of swords. This doesn't look too good to me. If he has been thinking about me, what has he been thinking about when it comes to me? - the wheel of fortune. I guess this indicates the turn of events? It is also important to note that his family isn't the best and may be involved in some things that aren't legal... He also lives in one of the worst cities in the US. His mom especially tried to hold him back from being with me but he begged her and fought with her to let him come over my house. He does have a lot of options when it comes to girls, though. I don't know if knowing this information may help, but I thought I would put it in here just in case. But seriously I'm not sure what this all means. It would be helpful if I got some other views on this. Thank you! And btw, I'm new here!

Last edited by Bella Vella; 05/07/14 08:52 PM.
J
J
I asked about a person, just a name. The reading seems to be giving me mixed messages. Celtic cross spread Covers-Ten of cups Crossses - King of Pents Foundation card - ten of wands Past - 7 of cups Crown - Death Future - Magician Self - Nine of cups Others - King of Swords Hopes/fears - Page of cups Outcome - wheel of fortune Some of the cards are very good, but ten of wands seems oppressive to me, like it's saying the work is too much for me to bear, but the wheel is indicating fate, and nine and ten of cups indicate a happy ending, right? Thanks!

Hello everyone, new to forum but not new to reading. Need help with some cards from a spread I did last night, Celtic cross with question being "what are the current dynamics in my relationship with x?" The cards I need help with are The Star, The Empress, Ace of Wands, Ace of Cups...and The Hanged Man. All in the present or future positions. To me it screamed Pregnancy ....but the Hanged Man baffled me. That was the outcome. I read better for others than myself and just want a second opinion. The other cards in spread I don't need help with, such as King of Wands (which I know is him-he's an Aries), and Chariot (he plans on moving next month) ...This is a man I've been dating for 8 months and I have had the hunch that pregnancy could be. I'm already a mother & the empress ALWAYS shows her face when I'm pregnant. It's that darn Hanged Man that's throwing me off. Any thoughts???

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.