Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mermatthews, djamel eddine chakrar, anton83, faclinic, Vermontwhitewolf
57241 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57242 Members
417 Forums
113114 Topics
801895 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 849
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 521
Beetlemess 220
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 175
Nancy Roussy 115
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 71
Jana - Creativity Editor 68
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Susan - Meditation Editor 45
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#794980 - 12/03/12 04:26 AM I Have Been Blessed - Thank you!
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Another year is coming to an end -- and a new year is coming upon us. With every thing that ends, a new beginning opens for us. This year I have been blessed with many friends who have made my Folklore and Mythology forum a wonderful place for me to linger and relax in. I thank each and everyone one of you who have made this forum a joy and so much fun. smile

These winter holidays have been a time of difficulty with memories of spending the last few days with my beloved Mother, holding her hands, praying for her soul, and listening to her own memories of times gone by. It was so hard to let her go, but it was her time. With each prayer that one of my siblings and I said with her, I could see the peace flowing through her. When she left us, it was in my brother's arms that she felt the rest and peace she so longed for after much pain and sorrow. It has been over a year now, and the love she had given us throughout our lifes sustain us and has brought us peace. The love my parents gave us has strengthened our spirits.

These winter holidays have also been a time of loving memories of Mother and other loved ones who have gone before us -- and we hold in our hearts and daily lives the traditions of family created by love.

Love -- love is what sustains us in times of sorrow and in times of joy. In all the fun, joking, teasing, pretending that goes on in the F&M forum, I feel the current of love just under the surface and sometimes it bursts forth to embrace us all.

Thank you and I wish you all the very best of these winter holidays. smile

Add I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Twitter Add I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Facebook Add I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to MySpace Add I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Del.icio.us Digg I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! Add I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Yahoo My Web Add I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Google Bookmarks Add I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Stumbleupon Add I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Reddit
#794986 - 12/03/12 04:42 AM Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

That is beautiful, Phyllis. I think we all feel the warmth around the cabin. It is a fun and peaceful place to be, a place where all are welcome.

During the holidays it is natural for us to remember our loved ones who have passed on. We remember all the wonderful things they have given us......love and great experiences, cherished memories that will be with us forever. Our dear ones live on in spirit and in our hearts. I am sure your lovely Mother is close to you during these days of celebration, tradition and family.

I wish you peace and joy this holiday season.

Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Twitter Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Facebook Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to MySpace Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Stumbleupon Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Reddit
#794992 - 12/03/12 04:55 AM Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Thank you, Debbie. Yes, Mother is as close as ever. She visits each of us in our own homes and is always in her own home in spirit when we visit Brother.

Peace and Hugs.

Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Twitter Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Facebook Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to MySpace Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Stumbleupon Add Re: I Have Been Blessed - Thank you! to Reddit

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Another dress pattern HELP!
by bubblyblonde174
Crochet
Today at 08:48 PM
Healthy Snacking Ideas
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Today at 08:03 PM
Autumn Poetry
by Karena - Poetry Editor
Poetry
Today at 06:54 PM
3 Days to Kill Movie Review
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
Today at 06:52 PM
Leyna on Every Heart
by Karena - Poetry Editor
Poetry
Today at 06:50 PM
MOM is in Martian orbit - jubilation in India!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:15 PM
I Lost Almost Everything
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 03:40 PM
What Is Space Weather? *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:10 PM
Cat Food Recall
by Rosie 66
Cats
Today at 02:58 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 02:52 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (bruisednotbroken), 83 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.