logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
Another year is coming to an end -- and a new year is coming upon us. With every thing that ends, a new beginning opens for us. This year I have been blessed with many friends who have made my Folklore and Mythology forum a wonderful place for me to linger and relax in. I thank each and everyone one of you who have made this forum a joy and so much fun. smile

These winter holidays have been a time of difficulty with memories of spending the last few days with my beloved Mother, holding her hands, praying for her soul, and listening to her own memories of times gone by. It was so hard to let her go, but it was her time. With each prayer that one of my siblings and I said with her, I could see the peace flowing through her. When she left us, it was in my brother's arms that she felt the rest and peace she so longed for after much pain and sorrow. It has been over a year now, and the love she had given us throughout our lifes sustain us and has brought us peace. The love my parents gave us has strengthened our spirits.

These winter holidays have also been a time of loving memories of Mother and other loved ones who have gone before us -- and we hold in our hearts and daily lives the traditions of family created by love.

Love -- love is what sustains us in times of sorrow and in times of joy. In all the fun, joking, teasing, pretending that goes on in the F&M forum, I feel the current of love just under the surface and sometimes it bursts forth to embrace us all.

Thank you and I wish you all the very best of these winter holidays. smile

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
That is beautiful, Phyllis. I think we all feel the warmth around the cabin. It is a fun and peaceful place to be, a place where all are welcome.

During the holidays it is natural for us to remember our loved ones who have passed on. We remember all the wonderful things they have given us......love and great experiences, cherished memories that will be with us forever. Our dear ones live on in spirit and in our hearts. I am sure your lovely Mother is close to you during these days of celebration, tradition and family.

I wish you peace and joy this holiday season.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
OP Offline
Thank you, Debbie. Yes, Mother is as close as ever. She visits each of us in our own homes and is always in her own home in spirit when we visit Brother.

Peace and Hugs.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.