Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KeithB18, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh, Alycia cullern
57339 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57340 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804633 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 871
Beetlemess 446
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 323
Jana - Creativity Editor 319
Dorcy 64
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 60
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Mona - Astronomy 46
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 172 of 240 < 1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 239 240 >
Topic Options
#794840 - 12/01/12 05:58 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Burt.....welcome back.

It is nice and satisfying for me to see my friends coming together here in harmony and talking about whatever comes to mind. Good to see you again, my Brother, and to read your great posts.

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#794843 - 12/01/12 06:15 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Dave....thanks again for sharing your stories with us. They sure do make us think, and to realize that there is so much more going on than what we see with our eyes, if only we would open ourselves up to it and accept it.

Personally for me, death is not terrifying and I am no longer afraid of it. Losing a loved one this year was tough for me because it was my intimate partner. Being human, there were physical bonds and interactions between us that are definitely gone. We don't get that back, and I miss it. Both of us were and are very tactile people so the loss is great for me. I know he is fine where he is though, happy and robust with not a thing to worry about. I know he is content.

Spiritually we have grown closer. I would not have thought it would be possible but I have learned so much since he left the physical realm and he is helping me to understand the other side. I am constantly learning and getting quite an education in a short period of time. The most important thing I have come to truly understand is that love is eternal. It does not go away once a physical body perishes. My love for him goes on, but so does his love for me. He has made it known to me so I would believe it. I know he is there, and when he wants to communicate with me he will visit me, and he comes to me even when I don't ask him to. We had quite the conversation when we last spoke to each other on Thanksgiving morning, and he came to me on his own accord.

You are right, Dave, in that our loved ones would want us to be happy and living life to the fullest. When they leave the physical realm they don't want us crying and feeling sadness. As human beings it is a weakness of ours, but in time once we let go of the sorrow we will see so much more than we could ever have imagined. If we open up our minds and hearts we will see that the death of the physical body is not the death of our spirit. Physical bodies have limitations; the spirit is free and always vibrant and alive.

I am sure now about all of this. I have all the proof I need, and the Great Mother also did her part to help me see it. Blessed Be.

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#794845 - 12/01/12 06:39 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Hi Debbie,

I'm glad to see that you got through the ordeal of Sandy.

Many times I have to go deep within to try to hold the balance not only for myself, but the planet as well.

I'm a triple water sign Scorpio.

God put me on a river, on a peninsula 1 mile away from the ocean.

I feel everything as the wounded warrior.

I have to keep my harmony -- 'cause if I don't other parts of life will suffer.

I'm not that into mundane astrology -- for I sincerely believe that it is the counterfeit to the divine astrology -- but I've heard about the Scorpio Eagle and Gray Lizard or something of the sort -- well -- if I keep my stability and harmony -- it will bless other parts of life -- this is my 'job' I guess, to be some sort of anchor.

So many times, I have to withdraw, go deep within and lick the wounds of the planet and myself also.

There is Divine Justice that operates daily and The Divine Mother will wash the wedding garment of each soul until it is spotless no matter how long it takes.

Blessed Be.

-- Burt B. smile

#794849 - 12/01/12 07:20 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
Debbie, I am so happy for your post I am doing handstands!!!!! You have tapped into a secret that most humans will never see. You are passing from death into life. You have reaffirmed to me just what my family has spoken for five centuries, "We are spirit. We have left the physical even though we life and breathe as others we now observe things on every level differently than other untransformed souls."

One of the most difficult things in life that I have to face and accomplish is to accept change. I like peace. I want to stay as I was as in that place I feel secure. The only problem is that as the world passes me by I become further out of touch with others than ever before. Some say,"I want things to remain as they were. Why do I need change? I have what I need in life. I don't care if the world moves ahead of me!!!

That is perfectly acceptable reasoning if you are all alone. If you have kids and grandkids do you wish them to barricade themselves against change? Is it not possible that they will need to be aware of a changing world and stay in step with it for their own advancement in the future. Is that the example that we wish to set for them? Cannot the same be said about the fact that most seniors are addicted to medication and that most Americans eat whatever the store provides without checking to see if there are additives or legalized poisons in the food?? Again is this the example that we wish for our Grandkids??

When I speak of the spirit world it can cause fear within the ranks of the religious. God is of the spirit world. The Great Mother is of the spirit world. Allah and the Great Buddha are of the world of the spirit.

According to many authorities we as people are not worthy to enter that realm. Many of us have been taught that we are evil, unworthy, and destined for severe judgement. We have been scared to death to question those that have no concern as to whether we live or die. That mindset will return upon its purveyors.

I do not know all about other deities but the great Mother remembers no evils or deficiencies in humans. Each day and each second She is there to help us begin a new fearless journey into eternity. She has no problem with any that wish to help themselves to work out their own salvation. She is a perfect lady and friend. Those of us that were incapable of steering our own course for whatever reason have been assisted even to the point of Her saving our lives not only in a spiritual realm but also in a literal sense. She has done this undercover for us for centuries while others have taken the credit. The true teacher or healer needs no stage or recognition. Their lives are full and joyful as they see others come into their own.

She is devoid of ego as known by mankind so when we are ready to soar on our own She kicks us out of the nest. In reality we do the kicking.

If any agency, government, religion, or conduct of culture adversely affects Her own, those same are given by Her the tools to maintain the balance however deep the offense. The redress proceeds without harm yet all will be accomplished !!!

Frankly as far as I am concerned I will not stand like a target and allow the consensus of opinion to affect me in a way that is against my spirit.

Thankfully many today are seeing that they have options to being controlled on all levels as that was the original plan for the human since before recorded time. Man then had to step in and corner the market on abundance for his own self will and gain. People however are awakening to reality.

What is within me is no greater that what is within you and when we consider each other first then all of us are lifted into an unshakable place that will never end. This is going to take a little time but will happen despite the fiscal cliff, the right or wrong leader, the corruption of governments, and the basic self centered greed of mankind. We are precious and most certainly a wonderful gift to each other. Blessed Be

Edited by ancientflaxman (12/01/12 08:23 PM)

#794876 - 12/02/12 03:42 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

"""Many times I have to go deep within to try to hold the balance not only for myself, but the planet as well."""

Burt, that is from the heart of a teacher and protector. I hope that you see the incredible depth and resolve in your statement!!!!

Many times from the ranks of the most directionless and lost will She raise up those with unswerving direction and absolute awareness of the unbridled power within. We do not give up, we do not give in, we do not go away.

Yeh we get tired and afraid at times and we can even retreat into a comfort zone for a stretch but then the river rises up inside of us and overflows its banks with life giving rhetoric and actions once again. The lesser becomes the greater and a little child will lead. Blessed be

#794930 - 12/02/12 08:03 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Originally Posted By: ancientflaxman
Many times from the ranks of the most directionless and lost will She raise up those with unswerving direction and absolute awareness of the unbridled power within. We do not give up, we do not give in, we do not go away.

Yeh we get tired and afraid at times and we can even retreat into a comfort zone for a stretch but then the river rises up inside of us and overflows its banks with life giving rhetoric and actions once again. The lesser becomes the greater and a little child will lead. Blessed be

Wow !!

Those are some most precious words that have ever graced the wounded heart let alone the English Language.

They do try to get rid of us, beat us down and destroy our courage -- but we don't go away.

This is one bona fide proof of life being greater than death.

They ?

Who is this they ?

In this instance I'm referring to those individuals and families and cabals that are committed to the destruction of a planet and her people.

They are alien to the gift of life for they forsook that gift long ago.

Just us being here, living, being, breathing, loving, serving is enough to make their skin crawl.

So be it.

Let them rant, rave, dance, prance and commit spiritual suicide and play and act like 'it's the thing to do'.

Some know that their time is short -- they can kill the body, but not the soul.

Cycle upon cycle, precept upon precept, age within and throughout age -- epoch upon epoch -- let the Manvantaras and the Manwantara (1) roll.

She who laughs last laughs best.

Blessed Be.

NOTES:

(1) Manwantara, is equal to seventy-one times the number of years contained in the four Yugas, with some additional years: this is the duration of the Manu, the (attendant) divinities, and the rest, which is equal to 852,000 divine years, or to 306,720,000 years of mortals.

#794956 - 12/03/12 02:27 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

You are right Burt, They are not going to accept us !!! They may indeed try to kill us because of reasons that even they themselves are unaware of. We do not think as others do. What is incredible is that man visualizes his worldly realm on his terms only. That prohibits him from seeing what is actually happening. If one tells the mind to only observe what is "acceptable" viewing then that is all that one can see.

The reason for our non-accceptance is that we attempt to, and sometimes succeed in living as we observe in the spirit world. The higher realm of such has no inhibition such as the natural realm dictates. Neither has it the fear that this visible must confine itself to. Man believes that he is bound by certain laws or dictates on all levels of living when in fact some of those dictates he would allow to strangle his very being.

I am reminded of an event that proves the theory of knowing or seeing beyond the natural mind and having such knowledge defeat some dire consequences. The knowing mind of the spirit steers the course.

A gunman burst into a classroom holding little children hostage not many years back. It was all over the T.V.

The kids including the teacher were terrified yet the teacher remained calm and tried to reason with the gunman. He threatened instead of listening.

She calmed the kids and told them that they are going to pray. As she began she did so very calmly knowing that she had to keep the kids from going bonkers also. Her resolve kept the kids in unity.

She tapped into a realm of the spirit that was far beyond the capacity of the assailants understanding. As she calmly prayed he became very agitated and disoriented. In the end none of the kids nor the teacher were harmed. She was the master of that realm and showed the kids another world that day. That will stick in some of their minds for the rest of their lives. That is the realm of the spirit!!!!!!!

She did not pray " Oh please, oh please don't kill us. She did however take control of the situation yet being calm she knew down deep that it would be taken care of HER way and on HER terms. She did not move from her stance.

To me that is living what you believe!

I have implored the great Mother in certain situations and She readily accomplishes my request as it is best applied yet not always on my terms. I guess that I can divulge this information as I feel no check in doing so but I have seen Her enter like a great wave a few times. What I requested was not only accomplished but the wave kept going and many other things were done which completed and settled a situation far beyond my asking.

I remember saying," O.K. O.K. that is enough!! Then a peace came over the scene. I run the risk here of others viewing this incorrectly. Please do not do that!!

None of us are any different from each other in our potential. To believe contrary to this fact is built into our culture to keep us from advancing into our own power. You know how they say these days,"Taking back your power." That is right on!!

When someone is victimized and they recover they have cleared a huge hurdle in their lives. As we are birthed into our real spiritual self we clear another hurdle which opens a door that gives the ability to see that we are eternal, that we have no ending. When this event happens our former hopes now become an eternal reality.

Why are we not taught these things in this culture?? Jesus knew all about that realm. There was no way however that He could share that with any of the people back then as they probably would have crucified him sooner. I believe that great leaders such as Gandhi, Dr. M.L King, and others knew the same things.

Yeh Burt, they have no use for us crazies!! We however are of the few that know intimately who we are within and in 10,000 years from now we will still have that knowledge. What is sown in corruption (natural visible) is raised in incorruptibility (eternal spiritual). Blessed Be

Edited by ancientflaxman (12/03/12 03:58 AM)

#794958 - 12/03/12 03:02 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Dave......I have spent my entire life not knowing the "truth", even though I was raised Catholic and have known about eternal life. I just did not understand what it really was until now. With what I am learning and researching the answers have come, at least enough of them to make me feel secure in knowing that the spirit lives on.

We are indeed gifts to each other. I wholeheartedly agree. It was an aura around my boyfriend that attracted me to him, an aura of goodness that I never before felt around anyone else I ever met, or maybe ever will again. I sensed his spirit within, and I think in spite of any human flaws, that spirit of his is what kept me close to him through the difficult times. And it keeps us close today. In the eulogy I wrote to read at his funeral was this line, "Being with him was the greatest gift I ever received." He arrived at a time when I really needed an uplift in my life, and I believe our meeting certainly happened by divine intervention. It was meant to be that I was in his life as well, to help get him through the difficult days to come when his physical health was failing.

We were gifts to each other, precious gifts. Blessed Be.

#794961 - 12/03/12 03:20 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Burt B.]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Burt......I did survive Sandy. Thank you.

My boyfriend was also a Scorpio......hence the strong physical connection we had. I will have to investigate his sign further. Astrology is fascinating.

I know what it feels like to be a wounded warrior, although my battles have been different from yours. It is hard sometimes to keep proper balance. You are right in having to take quiet time to go within, to find some peace and solace. I need that too. I find that interaction with nature is also very healing.

You are a kind and wise man, my Brother, and I very much enjoy your posts here. You help us view things in a different light. The Divine Mother looks upon you with a loving face. Blessed Be.

#794962 - 12/03/12 03:26 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Love has no end Debbie as you are clearly seeing. We see daily an ever expanding, all encompassing knowledge of our "belonging" to the universe and beyond. We, each being, are integral to its purpose and fullness.

Debbie, can you see how deep the soul is within each person??!!! If it is given even a glimmer of hope it rises like a freight train and proceeds undaunted through all obstacles until it reaches its destination.

Page 172 of 240 < 1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 239 240 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
10 minutes 22 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Beetlemess
Home Finance
11 minutes 26 seconds ago
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:48 AM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 07:25 AM
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:05 AM
Game - The Sandwich
by "Rosie"
Depression
Today at 04:59 AM
Helping Our Teenagers Through Their Phase.
by Elaine -Adolescence Editor
Addictions & Children
Today at 04:41 AM
Do you Imitate some one fashion sense in you life
by Dorcy
Beauty Basics
Today at 03:27 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 86 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.