logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
OP Offline
In this present time only beauty does not make you attractive. There are several ways to make your outlook more gorgeous to other. In that sense the jewelry you use has a very important role to make your beauty attractive. But how will you decide what jewelry will make you attractive. To know that you have to be well informed about different celebrity styles that will make you more beautiful. You will be able to know about various jewelry products that are unique in style, looking great. So have faith on you and just pick the right jewelry that will make your beauty more attractive.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
Hey, it depends on your face style which jewelry suits you more. You can try many necklace to wear and know others view which one is suit more at your face.

[quote=james101]Hey, it depends on your face style which jewelry suits you more. You can try many necklace to wear and know others view which one is suit more at your face. [/quote] I am agreed with your response. Every design of jewelry does not make every face an attractive.

V
V
True.. and it is also true that others tell you more perfectly that which jewelry suits you.

D
D
Jewelry makes you more beautiful. For bridal selection of jewelry is very big decision because that day is very special for her and she want to look gorgeous.

Y
Y
Now a days wearing stylish jewellery has become a fashion. There are lots of varieties in jewellery available on E-stores that gives a new to the person wearing it.

S
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
S
As a girl who really loves jewelry, I highly recommend NEVER buying your jewelry online! You never know the exact quality or color from a computer screen :-) This holds true for any type of jewelry -- fine & costume.

Jewelry must be seen, felt, touched, examined & tried on .... after all, isnt that the best part??

Last edited by SG_Indian_Food; 11/07/12 10:29 AM.

SADHANA GINDE, Indian Food Editor

BellaOnline Training Manager, BellaOnline Forum Admin, BellaOnine FB Admin :-)

Indian Food Website

Dont forget to sign up for the Indian Food Newsletter!
J
J
[quote=SG_Indian_Food]As a girl who really loves jewelry, I highly recommend [u]NEVER buying your jewelry online[/u]! You never know the exact quality or color from a computer screen :-) This holds true for any type of jewelry -- fine & costume. Jewelry must be seen, felt, touched, examined & tried on .... after all, isnt that the best part?? [/quote] thanks for sharing this link with us.

C
C
No James, you are wrong. I am obsessed with jewelry, and i shop til i drop. Most of my shopping are done online, and i get exactly what i'm looking for. Plus I'm not sure what jewelry online store wouldn't have a description of its size and material, but where i shop i see the images nice - clear and BIG, plus i get the idea with its description as far as size goes (length etc) I personally never had an issue shopping from the online store i shop at. :) Never say NEVER !

C
C
And as far as the main question goes, i think you can wear ANY type of jewelry and make it look good, and your self attractive. Its all about how you style it, what you wear, hair, make-up etc! :) I love Fashion :)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.