Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Bruceox1962, Kelly Z, Arca Decks, arrowproject, Ashley Jessica
56564 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56565 Members
417 Forums
111438 Topics
785968 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 236
Nancy Roussy 171
loongdragon 139
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 134
Rosie 66 130
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 89
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 55
Jilly 53
Lestie4containergardens 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 171 of 236 < 1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 235 236 >
Topic Options
#794767 - 11/30/12 06:51 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Wow !

I feel much better -- Only a hand-full of folks can share my catharsis -- it does take time Dave -- God Love you and keep you and your family safe and warm this holiday season !

I remember your doggie brings you much comfort smile

Blessed Be.

-- Burt B.

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#794783 - 11/30/12 08:56 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
Thank you Phyllis and Burt !! I am good with it. Its because of you guys and the acceptance level on this site that such things are more readily endurable and seen as they really are.

The death of something is a perception within the mind. It may sound trite to say but it is still truth. If all that we view is what we see with our natural eyes then death is all consuming and terrifying.

Mom is there just like all of the rest. If and/or when she would desire to communicate with me I will be aware of it. When we begin to see into the spirit world our vision is not altered by our perception of the "death" word or experience. We continue to see eternally.

We have been dulled and dumbed down over the centuries to loose our ability to see the entire picture both naturally and spiritually. Our ancestors could walk in different worlds at the same time and also be in more than one place simultaneously. Even today do individuals seldom see all of what is of this natural realm alone.

I know that I am devoid of understanding and tact at times but I would like to share an event that surrounded my older brothers funeral. He left this realm at forty three. At his funeral everybody was crying and comforting each other which is what funerals are all about.

As I am sitting there my brother is speaking into my ear. You would have to know him to know that even though he might not have been considered totally enlightened, he was no fool either. His words to me were," Is this what I mean to these people?" I had to at that point begin to see what was happening. Then when it came time for me to eulogize about my brother I said, "Everybody is so mournful today. I knew Dick, he would not want us to be sitting around bemoaning death but instead enjoying life and being happy!"

The minister came over by me and said, God, you are right!" That is not what death is about is it?" I replied, No it isn't"! We were on the same page at that moment.

I believe that if we enjoy and love people in life what difference will so feared a transformation make??? Love has no ending.

In hindsight I remember one day talking to the great Mother. She seldom answers as I wish and at times I have wondered if I was just talking to myself as have most of my acquaintances also wondered but today it was different. I asked Her , in jest, if Aunt _______ is among the assembly over there, as if such were geographical.. I said that she was such an old troll and had the disposition of a cotton mouth and the constitution of Attila the Hun as we thought that she would never die. I laughed at my deliverance but it was met with,"She might just wind up being your closest spiritual ally and even spirit guide one day." NO WAY, I said.

Then in pondering this I realized that with all of the spiritual knowledge that I think I have at times I see that I truly envision only a spec, if that much, of its extent and beauty. Blessed Be

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#794787 - 11/30/12 09:07 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Yeah, it seems that bi-location was quite the norm in days gone by...

I want more but like you said... we only see the speck, and yet hope eternal flourishes !

Blessed Be.

#794790 - 11/30/12 09:37 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Burt, You are so COOL dude!!! You see things even when you think that you don't!! I am glad that you are my brother!!! dave

#794796 - 12/01/12 12:10 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Well, sometimes the simplest things in life really make a tremendous change for the better. Like for instance, the Mrs. and me were Jonseing for some veggies and she cooked asparages, yellow squash and some corn and damn we feel good tonight!
All this sophistication, (so called), is so lame in the outer culture and it don't lead anywhere.
Pardon the English.
Less is more if I could only get that through my thick skull.
Oh well, dense bodies kinda suck but ya gotta have 'em 'round here.
Glad you are feeling better.
Cycles within cycles wheels within wheels I guess...

#794797 - 12/01/12 12:32 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Know what's real freaky...

Let's go to the three major challenges or tests that Christ Jesus faced:

1) "Why don't you command these stones to be made bread"?

Uh hum... after 40 days of fasting, yeah that would be nice, but he refused to use his divine power -- because you know damn well that he could do just that -- to satisfy his outer hunger. He did it to redeem Eve The Mother of all living his parents our parents 'cause she abdicated her divine power to satisfy her outer hunger -- it was good to eat.

2) "Why don't you throw yourself off of this cliff"?

Um... levitation, yeah I can do that, but I'm still under the laws of gravity and I'm gonna respect that -- but he did make himself invisible when they tried to throw him forcibly off the cliff after he [censored] off his townsfolk.

3) "Fall down and worship me i.e. lower your vibratory rate and I will give you lands, diamonds and jewels and lot 'o goils".

Nah... I and my Father are one so I already own it all. Me's had enough incarnations on this here planet me's go home to the white fire core of being... yeah those little atom youns have been messen' with.. yeah the ones in the stones that would cry out and worship the christ.

Jesus was a man who became 'The Christ' -- He Never said he was the only son of god.

The Christ is the only son of god and that is an office that we strive for daily while we are still in mommy's spiritual tummy.

He he Pillsbury dough boy smile

#794807 - 12/01/12 03:36 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Burt B.]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
I found this lovely post and want to share with my friends here. From Rivers in the Ocean ....

And the Great Mother said:
Come my child and give me all that you are.
I am not afraid of your strength and darkness, of your fear and pain.
Give me your tears. They will be my rushing rivers and roaring oceans.
Give me your rage. It will erupt into my molten volcanoes and rolling thunder.
Give me your tired spirit. I will lay it to rest in my soft meadows.
Give me your hopes and dreams. I will plant a field of sunflowers and arch rainbows in the sky.
You are not too much for me. My arms and heart welcome your true fullness.
There is room in my world for all of you, all that you are.
I will cradle you in the boughs of my ancient redwoods and the valleys of my gentle rolling hills.
My soft winds will sing you lullabies and soothe your burdened heart.
Release your deep pain.
You are not alone and you have never been alone.
~Linda Reuther, from Homecoming

#794809 - 12/01/12 04:22 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

The perfect nightcap Phyllis -- You really are quite a gal ! smile !!

#794814 - 12/01/12 06:57 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

That is so beautiful Phyllis !! Thank you for sharing it!!

#794836 - 12/01/12 05:43 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

That was quite beautiful, Phyllis. Thank you for sharing it with us. It brought tears to my eyes as I read each word and found meaning within as it relates to my life. Thanks again!

Page 171 of 236 < 1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 235 236 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Sex in the Garden
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
6 minutes 31 seconds ago
Happy Easter!
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 04:51 AM
Dumpster Diving
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Frugal Living
Today at 04:48 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 03:47 AM
Did you forage for food today?
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:40 AM
What did you eat that was healthy today?
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:38 AM
Did you floss today? And frugal dental notes.
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:34 AM
Extreme Frugal Confessions
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:26 AM
CBS MYSTERY THEATER
by Elleise - Clairvoyance
Clairvoyance
Today at 02:13 AM
What is the latest spring fall fashion ?
by Elleise - Clairvoyance
Women's Fashion
Today at 02:05 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Lestie4containergardens), 57 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.