Next Thread
Print Thread
#793679 11/20/12 07:13 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Somewhere I was asked, to help keeping individuals aware.

I've mentioned recently as well, where before, what I felt or "saw" I relied solely on my own RAW intuition, now I am investigating, what those visions are about.

This works pretty much as a reading with a client either varifying or dismissing something that comes through. I describe what I see, the person might say, is it A, B, C...etc.? And unless it's accurate (what the message is trying to convey) I'll just keep shaking my head until the message is delivered properly, aligns with Spirit.

Recently a wise soul read, and I'm greatful to them, the "What do I see for the economy, elections, etc." thread, and deduced I wasn't saying Obama is taking over the country.

They are correct, that's not his "role." I think I said, But the UN did come through and I feel that IS their role.

The face in the whitehouse is just that, along with keeping the "troops" in line, distracted, onboard, with trigger words, passions/emotions and making sure, rioting and fingers are pointed at eachother, instead of where the real issues lie.

Below, so far is the closest thing to what's been getting my feathers all ruffled in a bunch. The "green movement," the instant ability to get people riled up over something as stupid as a "chickin nugget." Speaking of which I wrote as well we'd see Mcdonalds and Walmart especially in the headlines in the coming years (that was several years ago).

Behind the Green Mask

There's more, but that will have something to do w/the healthcare bill that was signed while races were quibbling about who's issues were being addressed the most..."While sleeping dogs, lie" is all I can say...while we were sleeping.

For the record, you could always be treated and not so long ago I lived in affordable housing. My medications were $1.00, my CAT free and Dr. visits were billed monthly, each one being around Free-$10.00.

I've peeked into what we'll be getting here in the near future. Think...CORAL...you'll be herded. I've seen it, experienced it. I was herded. You'll be treated w/the most inexpensive means possible. Gov. Dr's working in "private facilities" making "recommendations."

You will leave your "carbon foot print" making a paper and digital one in its place. You'll have a number, be a number figure and a number will decide which way you'll go from there.

I strongly suggest people educate yourself, starting with what you feel is the MOST popular thing to do, say...what you hear blindly repeated. Look for yourself, not just what you want to hear. It's as good as gold regarding the knowledge it will bring, by simply lifting that rock wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This seems important:

Tibetan Protests

This doesn't come through as a normal...skiddish protest, more something at stake - not politically afflicted, but afflicted politically.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Instead of going into reads (regarding Headlines, etc.), I feel it would be easiest to simply post or re-post, in this thread, headlines that find me.

If I sit too long on something...you can ask me a question and I kind of phase out, look off to the side and a bunch of information comes through.

Maybe that's channeling,maybe it just something a person comes here to do in a digital world, I don't know?

At this point. I do know that no links induce financial gain for whatever I post and most of this stuff, in all honest are things I'd rather not know, but a message keeps coming through.

On a refreshing note, however...I finally found a book that I really, realy, enjoy!!

And I'm finally looking forward to posting a review on it!

It's not a formal book but more a book that's kind of from a woman's point of view, a bit sarcastic, but spot on, dealing with intellect, the every day, and the emotions of having to keep it all going vs. the stress of having to be topical wink

Anyway, here's another link that seems to be important regarding "being aware."

Gold 4 Gas?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.