Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Elleise......thank you for coming back into the discussion about my dream. I so appreciate it. I have been wanting to see a clairvoyant/medium for a few months now, but every time I save up the money something else comes up that needs doing. I will get to see her some day soon, I hope. Having your insight on this is so appreciated.

I am sure my sweetheart is looking out for me. On another thread I told a story of someone flashing their headlights behind me frantically on a dark road so that I would put my lights on. It was beyond what any reasonable human being would do if they saw a car without lights on. Do I think my boyfriend was looking out for me that night? Absolutely.

I didn't get the feeling in my dream that my boyfriend was driving the car to save me from doing it, like he was keeping me safe by driving it up to the garage himself, or that something was wrong with the car and he knew it. The "feel" of the dream was more so of him handling adversity just fine, that he was strong and capable, content and sure of himself. Maybe he is trying to tell me that he is ok to help ease my pain. I have had a hard time lately with my grief and yearning for him.

Please explain if you can...."there's a tugging like he was closer than you knew to seeing everyone as one."

The only disagreement I can think of that was left unresolved would be the issue that he and I discussed many times in our relationship, an issue he denied profusely, but then I found out had been going on all along. I only found out about the issue after his passing, and I referenced it in my above post. It was a huge problem that I can't give details to, but this is the only thing I can think of that was unresolved. He and I were on good terms when he passed, and we had not been discussing the "issue" for some time, because I chose to believe and trust in him. I can't forget what happened but I do not focus on it, focusing instead on how good he was to me and how much I love him. I have forgiven him, and I am sure he knows that. There is a major component in that issue that I believe was not his fault, that he was hurt by another human being when he was young.

For whatever it is worth, I will never not listen to my gut again. I am always right, and I need to accept that.

I keep wondering if there was something he wanted to say the last day he was alive. He was heavily sedated and on a ventilar for breathing so he could not speak. When he realized I was there he fussed a little and had a pained look on his face. Not sure if he was sad that his elderly father had to see his son sick again, if it was discomfort in his back or other parts of his body from all the machines he was hooked up to, if he was hurting from his fever, or if he wanted to tell me something. It nags at me sometimes. I wonder if he knew he was going to die and wanted to make amends or clear the air, or maybe just say that he loved me. I really don't know. But I do wonder about it. I didn't know what to do for him so I tried to soothe him with my voice and I rubbed his head and told him to relax and rest. He did settle and close his eyes. I continued to rub his head for some time after that. I hope it helped him.

You feeling that he is still close to me means the world to me. I communicate with him the best I can from this physical realm but sometimes I wonder if he is receptive. I am still new to spirituality in my life, and although he has often answered my requests to appear in my dreams, sometimes I don't really know if he hears me. I know I just have to "believe". I try to, but I am human after all and struggling with so much at the moment.

Thanks again, Elleise.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Lori-Dreams #793191 11/18/12 12:30 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Lori....I did find your interpretation very useful and affirming. Thanks again.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Almost always, if a feeling comes through, no matter how much time passes, I can pick up right where that feeling leaves off. It's not so much my doing as it is more the Channel or Source from which it comes. That's what I feel anyway.

The feeling or expansion (if that's the right word) of being "closer than you knew to seeing everyone as one" it felt/feels that his circumstances, primarily health, gave way to see past the physical world, like:

"Don't sweat the small stuff.", basically.

Separated from "physical luxuries" or health, things we might take for granted, etc., allowing for more "mental" analyzing, he was able to see past, barriers we might, if we had the energy, put up.

He was able to see past beginnings and endings and more just the important, bigger picture. I think that's what that means.

As he began leaving, even more, this world onto the next, he made conscious effort to take the "important stuff", stuff that mattered, with him.

A person, I'd say who carries with them a true sense of love. Not that other people don't, just a more elevated understanding.

People (whom I feel he touched many in one way or another) lucky enough to share in his presence and experience an understanding, a gift, I feel, for whatever amount of time available, he gave freely and willingly that definition of True-Love. It was/is the genuine deal, a seed.

Although it may not have aligned perfectly with modern day convenience, in my opinion, it could truly set by example, the Spirituality by which True-Love survives smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Debbie, he absolutely hears you. This is something that is hard for people to grasp but everything is vibration. Everything emits its own energy in the form of a vibrational sequence. Physicists are understanding this now with quantum physics.

Thought is energy and thus, has its own vibrational wave length. Like sending forth a ripple in a pond of water, your thoughts travel and he can perceive it because he, like all of us, is a part of the universal pond.

Sorry to get so existential but truly, all you have to do is think of someone who has departed this physical plane and he or she feels your thoughts.

I am fascinated by near-death experiences because people return with clear memories of the other side and I have clear memories of the other side as well. I like to see how they "sync up." In any case, one person who was attended by a guide asked if he could visit his friend who had died and he was told, "Just think of him." Another person wanted to travel somewhere else and he also was told, "Just think of where you want to be." Instantly, both were transported to where and to whom they were thinking of.

When you think of him, he knows. He may or may not rush to your side at that moment, but he can be aware of everything you say even if he isn't precisely where you are. Bilocation is possible in spirit as spirit is not confined to physical space/dimension.

Suffice it to say, speak on! smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Elleise......you are exactly right. My boyfriend loved everyone unconditionally and he spoke no unkind word against anyone. He had many friends and aquaintances, all who loved and admired him. He was good through and through. I have mentioned in other threads that I was attracted to him for many reasons, but a strong pull for me was sensing an aura of goodness around him that I have never felt around anyone else I have ever met, or may ever meet again. My sweetheart was a very special soul, and very spiritual in his own right, very close to God. Not perfect, as no human being is, but a very kind and caring person. He tried to be positive in spite of his afflictions, and he lived life in the moment to the fullest he could manage. He was and still is an inspiration to me.

Yes, he did have a true sense of what love is all about, genuine and a valued gift.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Lori-Dreams #795505 12/07/12 02:29 PM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Lori....your words comfort me. Thank you. I will just keep on chatting with him like he is right in the room with me. I do think of him often, too. I love him so much and I value the connection we still have. Thanks again.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Elleise.......I almost forgot to tell you this......my boyfriend had a few sayings that are worth mentioning.

"Life is too short, so live, love, laugh."

AND....

"Don't sweat the small stuff!"

You were right on with your assessment of him. Thanks, Elleise!

Last edited by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor; 12/13/12 10:28 PM.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Elleise....strange thing happened the other day. I had just finished pumping gas and was about to get back into my boyfriend's car to leave. A man a little ways off told me that my passenger side front tire needed air, and quite badly. It is the side of the car I hardly see. That tire was indeed in desperate need of air, and I would have had trouble on the road soon if I hadn't taken care of it.

Any relation to the dream? Maybe. Do I think my boyfriend sent the man to warn me? I really do. More than one situation pertaining to the car has already been averted by some sort of intervention. My boyfriend is looking out for me and keeping me safe. I am sure of it.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It's when you have those feelings of "knowing like you know like you know like you know" without any other tangible confirmation that your higher self is sending you a clear message, Debbie.

Yes, your boyfriend is nearby and protecting you. But I also have a feeling that there is a motherly (mother, grandmother, etc.)figure near you as well.

In any case, keep those lovely dreams coming! smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Lori-Dreams #803686 01/31/13 06:53 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
An update......turns out that low front tire had a chronic problem. The seal between the rubber tire and metal wheel of the car that the tire is mounted on was leaking. The tire itself was fine but the seal had to be reset. I had to keep adding air to this tire every week until I had the car serviced to find out what was wrong.

Hmmmm......

Maybe my dream with the wobbly tire had some warning to it after all. I definitely had trouble with the tire after the dream occured. My boyfriend is definitely looking out for me when I drive his car. I feel loved and protected.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.