#794505 11/28/12 05:00 PM
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Would you like to make a little extra money with your hobby? You don't have to open a scrapbook store to add to the family funds. Here you will find 5 ways to use your scrap skills to earn a little more.

Scrapbook to Make Money

Kathleen Rensel
Scrapbooking
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Kathleen

Gosh, I don't know how I missed this article. I just read it and I like it a lot. I agree with everything you've said (not that it matters if I agree with you). I would like some more information about how to find craft fairs in my local area. Unfortunately all the holiday craft fairs are over for now and I did not think to check them out and get a name of a point of contact for next year. I don't know how to research to find out who sponsors these local craft fairs.

Can you help with ideas???

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Sandra,

The best way to find them is to keep your eyes open. Watch at Easter - most of the good shows also do Easter shows! You can also do searches online or even on Facebook. Make sure you are looking LOCAL. If you do a search for "craft shows" make sure you also add your city or area.

Vendor shows are a little different - with my business, the difference is craft shows, I make and sell cards or premade items. With vendor shows, I bring my business - catalogs, sample products, display only items.

The big difference is the GOAL - do you want to sell something, make $ or do you want to introduce your business, workshops, etc. Always determine your goal FIRST and make sure that everything else follows that goal. (And remember if your goal is too big, people will be confused and may pass you by.)

Hope this helps! Kath*

Kathleen Rensel
Scrapbooking
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Kath,

Thanks for the clarification.

Good advice about "And remember if your goal is too big, people will be confused and may pass you by."

I do sometimes forget when to stop with all the information I want to give out. I'm going to start calling places where I've seen some vendor shows in the past and see if they can tell me who to contact. I don't recall ever seeing craft fairs around here at Easter, but I will check it out! Maybe I just wasn't paying attention! smile

Moderated by  M McVaney - Scrapbooking 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.