Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
kangtuo, asinmylife, izzy87, fanaledrinks112, sophaylavender
56995 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56996 Members
417 Forums
112505 Topics
795252 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 730
Beetlemess 689
Karm - SW USA Editor 283
Nancy Roussy 187
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 161
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 128
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 126
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Linu 107
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 101
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#794391 - 11/28/12 03:52 AM The Color Green and the Spirit - Article
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Green is healing to the spirit and to the heart chakra, restoring balance and positive growth, as well as the ability to love.

The Color Green and the Spirit

Please read my latest article on the Spirituality site. Your feedback is always welcome!

Add The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Twitter Add The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Facebook Add The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to MySpace Add The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Del.icio.us Digg The Color Green and the Spirit - Article Add The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Yahoo My Web Add The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Google Bookmarks Add The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Stumbleupon Add The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Reddit
#794409 - 11/28/12 06:30 AM Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

Green is a color of peace. There are some green vegetables also which is good for our health. As you said, Green is a primary color in nature. Lovely article. You have beautifully described everything which is green in color. I really enjoyed your article.

Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Twitter Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Facebook Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to MySpace Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Reddit
#794427 - 11/28/12 01:37 PM Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article [Re: jenniechan]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thank you for your comments, Jennie. I am glad you liked my article.

Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Twitter Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Facebook Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to MySpace Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article to Reddit
#795587 - 12/08/12 11:04 AM Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Les Ex-BellaOnline Ed. Offline
Chipmunk

Loc: Michoacan, Mexico
Hi Debbie,

Yesterday on our terrace/roof in Maria's absense while I was watering her GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN (yes, five types) of herbs, of all of the hundreds of rocks/minerals that I have displayed up there, one seemed to me to be evocatively calling me to gaze upon its spiritually joyous, miraculous and magical wonder.
It was a gorgeous rough five pound piece of heliotrope/bloodstone from India that has various shades of verdancy specked with beguiling red spots. Wonderful pieces of jewelry could be cabbed from it, but it seems so much more impressively "worthy" in its natural state.

Edited by Les-Mexico (12/08/12 11:07 AM)

#795618 - 12/09/12 12:55 AM Re: The Color Green and the Spirit - Article [Re: Les Ex-BellaOnline Ed.]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Les......I think bloodstone is a very attractive stone, even in the rough. I can understand why you'd want to keep that stone from being cut up. I am sure you'd get many nice cabachons from such an impressive piece, but then you'd never get back that natural state from which it came.

I bet you have some really nice rocks and minerals in your possession. I have a much smaller sample of bloodstone, tumbled and polished. I really like it.

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
10:26 AM
Sides du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
10:21 AM
First Test Tube Baby born
by Vance Today in History Ed
Today in History
09:49 AM
Shaving for us women ?
by rhondaf43
Body Care
09:32 AM
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
07:22 AM
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by Rosie 66
Bible Basics
06:04 AM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Rosie 66
Home Finance
05:54 AM
New game
by Rosie 66
History
05:46 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
04:47 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
04:45 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 76 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.