Next Thread
Print Thread
#794149 11/26/12 12:34 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I recently heard about two books authored by Mark Twain that are new to me. They are Diaries of Adam and Eve, that Twain wrote as though he had stepped into their lives right after the worlds formation. The Eve diary is available free as a Kindle book. I picked that right up, and have only read the first few pages.
I really enjoyed Twains Huck Finn, Tom Sawyer, and his short stories I have read. has anyone read these Diary books? How did they compare?

Lisa Linnell-Olsen
Knitting Website
Knitting Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
C
I love Mark Twain, but have not yet read the 2 you are talking about (you only gave the title for 1?). Mostly his short stories and of course Huck Fin, Roughing It and Life on the Mississippi. I just got his autobiography, which came out 2 years ago, I think. He left strict instructions for it to be published only 100 years after his death, so it was just published. Can't wait to sit and read it! I will have to check out the Diaries and get back to you.

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Oh, I should have typed out those titles differently - they are Diary of Adam and the Diary of Eve.
I didn't know about that autobiography - something I shall add to my reading list as well!

Lisa Linnell-Olsen
Knitting Website
Knitting Forum
I
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I
I really like Mark Twain and his always-witty writing styles! I have never heard about the Diary books until now, thank you for sharing this with us Lisa, i hope it's still free on Amazon Kindle, I'll be sure to check that out in a few minutes. I am yet to read his autobiography as well although i only just heard about it a few months ago through a Twain-crazed associate of mine.

Ije Yvonne, Editor
Literary Fiction
Current Events

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.