logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
My dream starts with me practicing a show or a broadway play with a bunch of people. Then we heard screams and loud whirrling noise so we got out in the street and saw planes one by one crashing in the city. The next scene was me, my two kids and my parents in a dark basement. I was trying to pacify my kids and telling them that everything is going to be okay while we can hear all the commotion in the street. The next scene was when we got outside again after the crash. My father telling us that our house was hit by an airplane, then a lady telling us that she is giving us her home. Then the last scene was when I get back to work and somebody is telling me that one of the casts that I was working with, a little girl died when a plane hit her. I was feeling disbelief but at the same time, I felt very lucky. Note: When the dream was unfolding, nowhere in my dream did I feel afraid. I know that when I was trying to pacify my kids, I was feeling a bit uncertain. But all throughout my dream, my feeling was that I and my family is going to be okay.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hello and thank you for posting. Sorry for the delay. I was out of town for the holiday! I hope you enjoyed yours.

Airplane and airplane crash dreams are fairly common. As a mode of transportation, airplanes tend to represent a journey. But that journey can symbolize progress in any area of your life. Your love life, career, spirituality. Here is the article about Airplane Dream Symbol:

Dream Symbol Airplane

But of course, each dream is unique and specific to the individual dreamer! In your particular dream, it appears that the airplane is about your work:

The interp:
During your waking life, you may be acting out a part, perhaps for work, that is different from the person you feel you really are. This is common when, for example, we have to fit into corporate culture. (Practicing for a show or Broadway play: Preparing for the upcoming life roles, trying out different personas, acting out a different "part" or personality type.)

There may be concerns that people are setting too high expectations and may fail to reach goals. This could be at your place of employment or even your feelings about the general economy of our country.(Multiple planes crashing in the city.)

Subconsciously, you feel that at least you and your family will be shielded from any damage. (Basement: This room of the house tends to represent the dreamer's subconscious mind.)

You will be the source of comfort, encouragement and stability for not only your children but for own inner child. (Soothing children)

Your father or another male in your waking life is pointing out that situation is seriously damaging to dreamer. Often occurs when a family member is not being terribly supportive but more critical or fearful.

However, a female in your waking life will share ways to restore your peace of mind and well-being. (Lady giving you a house)

As you return to your daily routine, you will do so with a little part of you gone. Perhaps your innocence or naivete regarding some situation. (Returning to work and being told a little girl died)

Your constant feeling throughout this dream is of steady calm. No fear. Even though there is a bit of uncertainty about the outcome, you always knew that you and your family will be "okay."

This is a positive dream, siopao24. Regardless of any shake-ups around you that may be coming, you and your family will be just fine.

This is not a prophetic dream in that it is foretelling your future. It simply reflects your subconscious mind and how your know that your intuition will protect you no matter what happens in life.

Thank you for sharing. smile

Live well. Sleep well. Dream happy.

Last edited by Lori-Dreams; 11/25/12 02:50 PM.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Thanks Siopao for sharing your dream and I was shocked after reading your dream that a little girl died because a plane hit her. Thanks Lori for sharing the article of Dream Symbol Airplane. It was amazing.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.