logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
P
Important Hi please tell me your thoughts 1-how he sees me =knight of cups 2- how i see them = 3 of pents 3- how he think he feels= the tower 4- how I think I feel= the emperor 5- how he really feels= 4 of wands 6-how I really feel = temperance 7- where want relationship to go= ace of wands 8- where he want relationship to go= 6 of pents 9- obstacle= wheel of fortune 10- next few weeks= strength 11- next few months= 10 of wands 12- where we are heading = the world 13- will we end up together= the chariot 14- what will happen if tell him I love him = knight of swords 15- what will happen if ask if they love me= ace of cups 16- how will he know love him = the magician 17- how will know he love me= the devil 18- what's hidden that I need to know= 8 of wands 19- outcome = page of cups

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
19 cards is way too complicated for a spread first of all. There is too much going on here. If you are new to Tarot - stick with simplicity first, it will help you learn.

The Devil card and the Tower both in the same spread give me some pause. It shows a level of obsession, something built around fear and also something unstable (sometimes we want something so much we accept less than what is ideal or we push too hard and push the other away)

the ten of wands and world for where things are heading also suggests something that may not be worth the effort and that is likely to change going forward. Ten of wands is a card of feeling burdened - too much going on. The Devil and Knight of Swords around him for the "love" questions is pretty telling also - this suggests someone who really may fear commitment or fear being pushed into something he's not ready for. Knights in romance spreads tend to indicate passionate, but often short-lived relationships.

Christin Sander - Tarot Editor
http://tarot.bellaonline.com
Follow me on Twitter @Christin_writes

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
Justice is a card that suggests someone who is fair, well-balanced and who tries to do the right thing. The world reversed, tower reversed, and two of swords suggests to me this is someone who was bitterly hurt in the past. He is moving beyond those hurts, but there is still likely some trust issues or concern about commitments in the future present. This would be someone I wouldn't pressure and would just take things nice and easy with. He seems like a decent person, but one who is a bit jaded perhaps.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
A seven of wands tends to indicate someone being a bit guarded, and very cautious in their approach. This is someone who carefully analyzes and scrutinizes things.

P
P
Hi christin I really need your help 1- his story what he's telling me = 9 of cups 2- what's he really thinking = the star 3- how he feels about me deep down = 5 of pents 4- how he's walking his talk = 3 of cups 5- outside influence on his walk = 8 of wands 6- how hell be walking his talk within 6-8 weeks = the magician

C
C
Hi Christin, I am new here and still learning tarot. Hi to all. I asked for insights to my relationship with this guy I am seeing. I got the following cards. I am not doing reversals. I used Morgan-Greer. 7 of Wands. 3 of Cups. Empress Shadow: Page of Cups Communication-wise, we kind of have a problem so I see the 7 of wands as both he and I just kind of standing up for ourselves and just dealing with things separately with stuff at work, life, etc. When we have hung out, we have a lot of fun (3 of Cups), and I think the Empress is about nurturing abundance, so maybe our relationship could grow? What do you think?

Last edited by Chikara; 08/01/13 08:48 AM.
A
A
Chikara: what was your question and what type of spread did you use? To any who have thoughts this is more of a fun assessment. I am trying to get set examples of what cards could mean in the physical world. In regards to the queen of coins, what could this card be as a place? In regards to the pope, what would a place look like? What would a place look like in regards to the ten of Coins? In regards to the 5 of coins, what would the location of a place be? If a place (building,home,store etc) what makes this place stand out from other places? Answer 7 of swords.

Hello, would appreciate someone else's perspective on this reading: Using Mythic Tarot and Celtic Cross spread with separate/additional significator, the query was just a general check-in with how a friend of mine is doing. Additional significator: Page of pentacles / 1 significator: Emperor / 2 crossing card: Devil / 3 crowning card: 8 of swords / 4 base of the matter: 10 of cups / 5 past influences: King of pentacles / 6 forthcoming influences: the Fool / 7 where one finds oneself: Moon / 8 views of others: 5 of pentacles / 9 hopes and fears: 7 of cups / 10 final outcome: 7 of pentacles. I'm happy to give more details about myself, the subject, the spread, and the query if necessary. Thanks so much everyone!

Last edited by Rewoven; 08/08/13 02:38 PM.
C
C
Hi Christin! As part of a larger spread, I asked the question, What does he want from me? And pulled 5 of Pentacles and 8 of Swords. Huh?? Since I think it's safe to assume he does not want bankruptcy, financial ruin and social exile from me, I am thinking more of the companion in hard times, someone standing by you when everyone else shuns you, etc. aspects of that 5 of Pents, but this 8 has me really stumped, and all I can think it could mean here is something like blind devotion, overlooking someone's faults, not walking away no matter what happens...? He is definitely not a sadistic needy jerk who wants me to feel helpless, trapped and at his mercy, so what?? Am I missing something? Does anyone have any further thoughts on this 8 in this context? I've drawn it a few times recently in answer to completely different topics and questions (love, work, intentions, etc.) I don't like this card!

S
S
Hi Christin, How would you interpret Death+4of cups+the Lovers in a relationship spread? The question that I asked was what will an outcome be if I take a certain action. Thank you for your insight!!! :)

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.