Hi Rose-

Thanks for sharing. Very nice article.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
H
OP Offline
H
Hi Vyonnie,

Thanks. I've enjoyed your articles they are truly inspiring.

Rose

Rose Coleman
Senior Issues
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks Rose.

Communication within the forum is extremely inspiring for me. I love the give and take. The sharing and challenging. Every bit of it is about our spiritual growth.

I am always grateful for a new thread that gains speed. Sharing is inspiring.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I no longer consider aging to be decaying. It is a maturing, a ripening, a blossoming of sorts.

Once you see that this life is but a short but wonderful field trip to gain knowledge and experience and that when you depart (die) you return to your true spiritual home, aging is just going through stages of life much like graduating from one grade level to the next. Would you really want to stay in kindergarten your whole life, even though it is all that playtime is delightful.

Death, to me, is a poignant time because we say good-bye to this magnificent planet but it is only just another beautiful beginning...

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
S
S
I believe aging is a sore topic with many woman, but it need not be. I myself have been victim to looking in the mirror and nearly calling 911 because I didn't know who was staring back at me! As woman we have to come to terms with aging just as we do with so many things in life (Who said we have it easy?)Being secure in yourself, confident in yourself and who you are will help you through. I don't know about you but I've had my day in the sun and it's been grand. Does that mean getting cast aside and forgotten as an aging woman? NO! It merely means that as aging woman we have the obligation to do so gracefully, we need to take care of ourselves, love ourselves and respect who we are. It's not over till it's over baby! Society stereotypes woman, as strong woman I say let them. We know who we are, what we have contributed, and where we are going. Aging doesn't have to be a death sentence, I find it more a revelation, I know more now than I ever did and can take the time to enjoy life. Welcome this time in your life, life is short and you owe it to yourself to squeeze out every last drop.

EDIT: (new posters aren't allowed to use promotional URLs)

Last edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames; 11/26/12 09:30 PM.
It's definitely important to age gracefully, and accept that this is going to happen; there's no "cure" for aging after all! But what you can do to ease the transition is, of course, eat well and work out regularly; not only do active seniors look better, they feel better as well and tend to live longer.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I make it a point to think and look forward to the wonderful opportunity to simply BE when I am older, with no more pressure to create. To read, walk, be peaceful, explore, pursue hobbies. To not have to make myself 'pretty' when I leave the house. TO stop worrying about the future and the endless minutiae of living.

Also, to dress outlandishly, like a pirate, or with capes, or in whatever playful way I desire.

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.