Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
pupp, dannyken, CareerTips, dillonmatthews, thouriver
57203 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57204 Members
417 Forums
113001 Topics
800938 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 771
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 443
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 161
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 109
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 92
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 89
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Mona - Astronomy 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#773691 - 07/18/12 08:18 AM insomnia problem caused by pillow
Ice land Offline
Jellyfish

Have you ever realized your insomnia may be caused by the pillow you sleep everyday? Studies have shown that the world's 600 million insomnia, there are 150 million is due to the pillow does not apply, and unscientific pillow is the primary factor to cause a variety of sleep disorders. I was shocked by this study, and suffered from the insomnia, but I don't know what pillow is the scientific pillow to sleep, and how long should we change the pillow.Waiting for your advice, thank you!

Add insomnia problem caused by pillow to Twitter Add insomnia problem caused by pillow to Facebook Add insomnia problem caused by pillow to MySpace Add insomnia problem caused by pillow to Del.icio.us Digg insomnia problem caused by pillow Add insomnia problem caused by pillow to Yahoo My Web Add insomnia problem caused by pillow to Google Bookmarks Add insomnia problem caused by pillow to Stumbleupon Add insomnia problem caused by pillow to Reddit
#788778 - 10/21/12 06:00 PM Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow [Re: Ice land]
theraven Offline
Shark

I suffer from insomnia too but never realised the cause could be because of your pillows.

Have been trying to find out more about scientific pillows and some seem to be designed to help posture when you sleep, especially involving the Cervical Vertebra. Other suppliers have indicated they are sealed pillows and anti-allergy. The prices range from around �20 to �35.

Also, there have been indications that pillows (most likely applies to non-scientific pillows only) should be changed once a year at least.

I hope this helps.

Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Twitter Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Facebook Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to MySpace Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Del.icio.us Digg Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Yahoo My Web Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Google Bookmarks Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Stumbleupon Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Reddit
#793960 - 11/23/12 02:05 PM Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow [Re: Ice land]
darawatsons Offline

There are many cases that I couldn't sleep but I never thought pillow could cause insomnia. Does bed is also a factor? I think I will consider now changing my pillow every year.

Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Twitter Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Facebook Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to MySpace Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Del.icio.us Digg Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Yahoo My Web Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Google Bookmarks Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Stumbleupon Add Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow to Reddit
#800049 - 01/11/13 07:45 AM Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow [Re: Ice land]
Dr. Hershey-MH Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

I'm pretty certain if your mattress isn't the right firmness or softness for you it would effect your sleep. I had to change my mattress when my back started to hurt.
Mental Health Facebook Page

#800060 - 01/11/13 08:23 AM Re: insomnia problem caused by pillow [Re: Ice land]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Weirdly enough, i find fresh clean pillowcases help me sleep better.

I am really attached to my memory foam pillow, btw. If anyone can get one of those, they are amazing.

Moderator:  Rayna - Depression Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Sorry about not posting for a while
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Pagan
59 minutes 9 seconds ago
I Lost Almost Everything
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Stress Management
Today at 01:52 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 01:43 PM
Job Titles Game
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Fiction Writing
Today at 01:24 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:21 PM
Olay Pro-X- Advanced Cleansing System Review
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
Today at 12:25 PM
The Gifts of ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 10:31 AM
7 Chaos Taming Strategies for ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 10:31 AM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 10:24 AM
Adobe KnowHow Learning Center
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
Today at 05:39 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.