Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
rtemis, xmeecosmic, MrsBunny, mucarito, mryannlgn
57113 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57113 Members
417 Forums
112813 Topics
798431 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 921
Beetlemess 535
Nancy Roussy 220
Karm - SW USA Editor 162
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 144
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Dianne W - Editor 86
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 86
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#715473 - 09/22/11 07:09 AM Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? [Re: marylouweisner]
Runner Eddie Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, California.
i love jewelery accessories more than wearing rings or bracelets. I love my diamond cufflink and keyring the most.

Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Twitter Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Facebook Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to MySpace Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Reddit
#715693 - 09/23/11 12:17 PM Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? [Re: xaxe]
parulsharma Offline

I like necklaces and earrings even i have a good collections of earring and now i m trying to make a collections of necklaces

Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Twitter Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Facebook Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to MySpace Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? to Reddit
#716927 - 09/29/11 12:22 PM Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? [Re: UptownGold]
parulsharma Offline

hey friends recently i saw Egyptian jewelry really that was very antique and royal i just love that.

#717120 - 09/30/11 11:29 AM Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? [Re: UptownGold]
Ingrid J. Horsley Offline

If your mood stone is yellow, it usually means that your brain is very active and you are in a highly creative frame of mind. I will prefer yellow color.

#793957 - 11/23/12 12:11 PM Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? [Re: UptownGold]
Yuvastyleindia Offline

Loc: India
I like artificial earrings and bracelets. I like to wear matching earrings with my dress. Colourful bracelets are my favourite one. I would prefer to try each category of bracelets.

#860653 - 03/31/14 11:19 AM Re: What jewelry do you preffer ? [Re: UptownGold]
James Andrew Offline
Shark

Loc: Austin, TX, USA
I like fashion accessories and Earrings, Necklace, Bracelet, silver cufflinks are my favorite.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How do you use your Shield of Faith?
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
09:55 PM
Dr Phil
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
08:13 PM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
07:48 PM
Zen Bootcamp
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
04:49 PM
Einstein's Eclipse *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
04:45 PM
Published in devotional
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
04:11 PM
Yoga Wisdom for the week 8-24-2014
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
03:48 PM
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
02:31 PM
Planning to schedule monthly online meetings...
by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host
Spanish Language
01:45 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (conniem), 60 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.