Do the holidays spell stress for your family especially your daughter. Here are a few tips that will allow your daughter to help with the process of Thanksgiving and have a good time.
1. Have your daughter make a craft center piece
2. Have you daughter come up with a list of things that she's thankful for
3. Let your daughter set the table and make place cards for everyone
4. Let your daughter help prepare a simple meal with you
5. Pick out a movie or activity to keep your daughter involved in the celebration
6. If their are multiple children from extended families have your daughter prepare a kid friendly table separate from the adults
Don't treat Thanksgiving day as a custom - if you do then you are missing out on the true meaning of the holiday. Click on the link listed below for helpful tips. Kids.gov