Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
elina, lah123, jennifer888, Anne Seyer, RoseEnglish
57008 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57009 Members
417 Forums
112550 Topics
795712 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 720
Beetlemess 616
Karm - SW USA Editor 352
Nancy Roussy 178
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 165
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 125
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 123
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 109
Linu 104
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
#793235 - 11/18/12 11:08 PM Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share [Re: Burt B.]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Burt....what I see is a kind face. Be good to yourself and love yourself. There is so much good within you.

Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Twitter Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Facebook Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to MySpace Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Stumbleupon Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Reddit
#793241 - 11/19/12 12:20 AM Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Oh, Debbie. There have been too many to mention here...:)

It's interesting that we are charmed with these interactions because they seem so rare. They actually occur much more often that we realize.

At my house, we speak about the spirits of the deceased as if they were alive. Because they are alive. In spirit.

Someday we will remember that this life is an illusion, a temporary holodeck, and our eternal existence is the dimension of spirit.

But we are here for a reason so if we must take care not to miss the valuable opportunities and experiences. Our time is fleeting.

And Burt, you have a very handsome face. wink

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Twitter Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Facebook Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to MySpace Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Stumbleupon Add Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share to Reddit
#793242 - 11/19/12 12:25 AM Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Debbie, I do have to share with you something funny. My husband and I went out for the evening, and when I called my daughter to check on her, she mentioned that she heard "someone" walking about upstairs.

I grew alarmed but she assured me that she checked it out and all was well. "Checked it out?" I asked. She said, "Yes, I thought it was either a ghost or an intruder. I grabbed a big stick and went upstairs to look around."

I chastised her for being brave and told her next time, if she really thought someone had broken in, she should call 911 and stay downstairs and away from possible harm! She said no one was up there so it probably was a ghost.

A ghost? She just shrugged and went back downstairs to play a computer game. LOL. A ghost does not freak her out.

In the past, we heard little pitter-pattering of a child running up and down the stairs. And we caught a glimpse of a female caretaker. We simply asked them to please leave as they were frightening our son. They were gone right away. So my daughter just sees ghosts as people, which they once were.

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

#793292 - 11/19/12 02:56 AM Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share [Re: Lori-Dreams]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Your daughter is amazing, Lori. Thank you for sharing that story with us.

#793314 - 11/19/12 06:09 AM Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

It was actually a very good experience for you with a lovely rose.

#793349 - 11/19/12 01:12 PM Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share [Re: jenniechan]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

It certainly was a very good experience. Thanks Jennie.

#793472 - 11/19/12 09:38 PM Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Lori, I love the story about your daughter and the ghost. I am fortunate I live alone. So many spirits come and go here that it would probably frighten anyone else. I am comfortable with them. smile

#793518 - 11/20/12 05:11 AM Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

I really enjoyed your story about your daughter. You told him to go away. And after some time he was not there. It means that the ghost was very good.

#793687 - 11/21/12 01:14 AM Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share [Re: jenniechan]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I had a wonderful day today. I rode my horse for the first time this year. I have been so busy and preoccupied, and I live far from her, so the time really got away from me.

It was a leisurely ride over a lot of acreage. We rode in green hay fields, alongside a pond, and near forested areas. The air was brisk and fresh. Birds were singing all around us, and I could see them flitting from branch to branch and from tree to tree. A red-tailed hawk circled above some trees nearby during the moments when I sat on my stopped horse just to take it all in. I was so relaxed just being out in nature and enjoying the time with my horse.

It was an experience I really needed. It was like a reset button for my spirit.

#794846 - 12/01/12 06:43 PM Re: Welcome - A Place to Talk and Share [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

You're so fortunate to be able to enjoy living in paradise, Debbie. Thank you for sharing that wonderful picture. I can feel what you felt. How sublime!

Truly, you are a blessed woman. Nature cradles you and lets you know how loved you really are. All this was created for you.

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
3 minutes 29 seconds ago
New game
by Beetlemess
History
7 minutes 28 seconds ago
Is There Anything To Forgive
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Philosophy
9 minutes 47 seconds ago
Are Our Hormones Making Us Crazy
Philosophy
11 minutes 32 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
16 minutes 32 seconds ago
Surrender Or Resistance
Philosophy
16 minutes 51 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Beetlemess
Home Finance
17 minutes 51 seconds ago
What Purpose Do Relationships Serve
Philosophy
23 minutes 1 second ago
Is Health Pre-Determined
Philosophy
31 minutes 30 seconds ago
Is Time Now Or Eternal
Philosophy
36 minutes 21 seconds ago
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 87 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.