Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
minas, puumando, 2013, Geddingsm1992, Suzann
57212 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57213 Members
417 Forums
113005 Topics
801046 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 803
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 470
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 153
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 109
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 86
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 80
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Mona - Astronomy 39
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#793652 - 11/20/12 08:41 PM A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving
Christine - Child Loss Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Add A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Twitter Add A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Facebook Add A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to MySpace Add A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Del.icio.us Digg A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving Add A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Yahoo My Web Add A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Google Bookmarks Add A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Stumbleupon Add A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Reddit
#793729 - 11/21/12 03:18 PM Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving [Re: Christine - Child Loss]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Christine.....I can't even imagine the magnitude of your pain.

I can relate to your feelings of not wanting to celebrate when you have lost someone you love. It is hard to act happy when you just don't feel it at all. Words of comfort just won't help, I know, but I wanted you to know that I feel for you.

Perhaps a medium could be of assistance to you, to make another connection with your daughter. It may bring some peace to your anguished soul. I do believe she is always there with you, in your heart and just beyond your vision. She knows how much you love her and love is eternal. She is close and will always be with you even if you can't see and touch her.

Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Twitter Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Facebook Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to MySpace Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Del.icio.us Digg Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Yahoo My Web Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Google Bookmarks Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Stumbleupon Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Reddit
#795089 - 12/03/12 04:42 PM Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving [Re: Christine - Child Loss]
Christine - Child Loss Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Hi Debbie - thank you for your kind words.

We have seen a few mediums over the last year; two group sessions and one private. There was no connection made with us during the group sessions (my daughter never did like crowds) and the private session was fine, but not moving. We believe we'll hear from her eventually and remain open-minded along the way.

One thing that seems to be getting clearer is that we as human beings can make these connections ourselves when and if we let ourselves. I know she's there but it still hurts so much.

I've been told that time moves slowly on the other side;what feels like a lifetime for us is only minutes for her. That helps me.

Take Care -

Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Twitter Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Facebook Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to MySpace Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Del.icio.us Digg Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Yahoo My Web Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Google Bookmarks Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Stumbleupon Add Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving to Reddit
#795529 - 12/07/12 08:00 PM Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving [Re: Christine - Child Loss]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

As someone who has lost a loved one, I know that the pain can be excrutiating at times. It is hard to figure out how to go on. Grief changes you.....emotionally and physically. The healing process is slow for many of us.

I have also heard that time is perceived very differently in the spirit world.

Yes, you can make your own connections. You have to be in a peaceful mindset and be open to it. Eventually it will come. Your daughter is close, I just know it. Love keeps her close to you.

#795718 - 12/10/12 09:48 PM Re: A Bereaved Parent at Thanksgiving [Re: Christine - Child Loss]
Lisa - Moms Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Arizona
I have no words to share.
Just - thinking of you.
As I often do.

Moms Site

Moderator:  Christine - Child Loss 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 10:05 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Contests & Sweepstakes
Yesterday at 09:10 PM
Game - Vampire Names
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Creativity
Yesterday at 08:59 PM
Job Titles Game
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 08:55 PM
Coming Up-Yoga Sequences E-book
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
Get Ready for new E-books
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Yesterday at 08:46 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 08:21 PM
I Lost Almost Everything
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Stress Management
Yesterday at 08:18 PM
Olay Pro-X- Advanced Cleansing System Review
by Rosie52
Body Care
Yesterday at 07:00 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Yesterday at 01:28 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 115 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.