Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman, azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith
57462 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57463 Members
417 Forums
113599 Topics
806725 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 438
Nancy Roussy 224
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 115
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 69
Jana - Creativity Editor 61
Mona - Astronomy 56
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#786343 - 10/05/12 11:56 AM Suffering With Discolored Underarms?
BB -Body Care Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

New Body Care Article - Discolored Underarm Facts

According to dermatologists, many people suffer with discolored underarms or dark armpits. In this article we look at dark armpit causes and treatments.

Discolored Underarm Facts

Add Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Twitter Add Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Facebook Add Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to MySpace Add Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Del.icio.us Digg Suffering With Discolored Underarms? Add Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Yahoo My Web Add Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Google Bookmarks Add Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Stumbleupon Add Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Reddit
#786348 - 10/05/12 12:07 PM Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? [Re: BB -Body Care]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
Thanks for the great information! My mother always had dark armpits so I thought this was a genetic thing but my sisters don't have them--only me! After reading your list, I see that one reason could be that while growing up, I sweat more than they did.

Do you know of any commercial products to lighten the skin?

Also, I have waxed in the past but stopped because I noticed I was getting "chicken skin" where the hair follicles popped out.

I still do have chicken skin. Do you know if there is anything I can do about this?

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Twitter Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Facebook Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to MySpace Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Reddit
#786736 - 10/08/12 12:50 PM Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? [Re: BB -Body Care]
BB -Body Care Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Greetings!
There are a number of products on the market that are for lightening the underarm skin area. I can't recommend any of them because I am not familiar with them personally. I prefer the more natural way which involves applying fresh lemon juice to cleansed armpit area. It takes time to see results, but they are really impressive. Sounds like your skin is too sensitive for waxing. I would suggest that you try alternative natural method like sugaring.

Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Twitter Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Facebook Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to MySpace Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? to Reddit
#793495 - 11/19/12 08:49 PM Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? [Re: BB -Body Care]
trxsale Offline

This is great site and I am happy to have found it.

#793929 - 11/22/12 10:14 PM Re: Suffering With Discolored Underarms? [Re: BB -Body Care]
joshualamberg543 Offline

Thanks! For me, I can say that there are a number of products on the market that are for lightening the underarm skin area.

Moderator:  BB -Body Care 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Home Cooking
Today at 06:50 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Today at 05:58 PM
Classic Art - Redone
Painting
Today at 03:59 PM
Goya / Wyeth Exhibit
by Art Appreciation
Art Appreciation
Today at 01:47 PM
Call off Christmas!
by Mona - Astronomy
Drama Movies
Today at 01:46 PM
Christmas Paintings
Painting
Today at 12:06 PM
What do you Have for Breakfast?
Low Carb
Today at 11:50 AM
Is Obesity a Disability?
Low Carb
Today at 11:45 AM
Review of Boston Children's Museum
by Mona - Astronomy
Family Travel
Today at 11:40 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 10:03 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 109 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.