D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Hello Everyone....

It seems that we need a thread to share our experiences, daily events, ideas, issues, etc. Sometimes we go off topic on other threads to express ourselves, so I thought we could use a thread just to toss around ideas about anything spiritual, including things that may be going on in our lives. We can help each other here, share ideas, and express our view.

Welcome all....the door is open. Please come in and share what is going on with you today.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Hello Debbie,

As a person with a strong spiritual faith, I do believe we go to a better place when we leave this earth. However, do we really go to a place where we are "reborn" so to speak?

I know they are television shows, but some of them show heaven as a wonderful place where you continue life in perfect form. Is this really what happens?

I guess I'm just wondering today about what really happens and if we have something to look forward to when it is our time to go.

Thank you kindly for listening!

Bettina Thomas-Smith, Herbs Editor
Herbs Website
Dogs Website
Dogs Forum
My Website

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Hi Debbie,
That�s quite interesting. Here, we can discuss whatever we want to discuss. I also want that there should be a thread like this.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Bettina,

So many of us wonder the same thing. I can only express my view and what I have learned from others.

I am not sure about a rebirth, so to speak, unless you choose to reincarnate and be born again as a human being, which I think is an option to us if we want it. I believe our spirit existed before we came into being in the human form. I do believe we go to a better place when we leave here. We can call it heaven, home, eternity, whatever. I think "heaven" is a place of love and peace, where we are whole again without physical ailments or pain. The spirit is perfect and eternal, whereas our physical bodies have limitations.

I believe this in part because I have been visited by my deceased boyfriend in my dreams. I welcomed him to come to me because I opened my heart and mind to the possibility that he lives on in spirit. I have asked him how he is feeling, and he says he feels great, with a big smile on his face and looking robust and healthy. He was a man in frail health in the physical realm.

I realize that he comes to me in his physical form so I will recognize him, but once he also came in his spiritual form and I could sense and hear his energy vibration. I can attest to the fact that the energy of the spirit resonates more strongly and rapidly than our physical form. I have read about this from other people's views on the subject, and my boyfriend proved it to me.

Because of his visits, and there have been some while I was awake too, I know there is an afterlife, and for once in my life I am not afraid to die, whenever that day will come. I do believe I will see him again and I believe there is so much peace on the other side. When I've been with my boyfriend in my dreams he is always in good health, in a way I never saw him in the two years I knew him.

What is actually on the other side is a bit of a mystery, because once someone leaves here they don't come back to tell us about it, except those who have had near death experiences. All will say that they were welcomed in love and light, and often by people whom they love and who have left the physical realm. Some children and other people even say they have been greeted by Jesus or angels. Many people have connected with deceased loved ones, and I know of no experience where the deceased loved one was in pain or in a bad place. All spirits appear to be in peace with lots of love around them.

I think our "heaven" is what we want it to be once we get there. One thing is for certain....it is eternal, and it is full of love and peace, without human struggle or pain of any kind. Sounds like a wonderful place to be, in my opinion.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Jennie.....I thought this thread was a good idea and I am glad you feel the same. Come by any time to share what you'd like to with us.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Thank you for that wonderful reply Debbie. Your talk about your boyfriend gives me some peace knowing there is a better place when that time comes.

I was always close to Nan (my grandmother). Growing up I turned to her for everything. Then she moved away to another province with her daughter and husband. We didn't get to see each other very ofter and what I thought was strange is that I knew the moment she passed away...even thought she was hundreds of miles away, I knew something was wrong.

I miss her so much and I would love to know she is okay. I have never had her spirit visit me, I wish I would...I could always talk to her and she made me feel safe and loved.

Anyway, I rambled again, sorry. Thank you for your thought provoking articles that touch the heart and soul.

Herbs Website
Dogs Website
Dogs Forum
My Website

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Ramble on, Bettina. Ramble on. Here is where you can do that, and there is no need to be sorry. It is great to hear your view and feelings on the subject.

Your Nan sounds like a lovely lady, and I am sure she watches over you. You do have a connection. You can talk to her in your private time and I am sure she will hear you. Think about the good memories, look at her picture, light a candle, even sit outside in the peace of nature. Focus on her and your love for her and speak to her. She may or may not come through to your awareness but she will hear you. It is hard for spirits to get past the veil that separates us. If they can come through to reach us they will, but they are aware of us even if they can't communicate with us. The love we shared with our loved ones keep them close to us. I hope you can find peace with this and know that she is close to you, in heart and in spirit.

I went through a tough time the last few weeks, a separate issue from my grief, and for some reason my grief has also escalated. Since the drama of having to deal with an adversary occured and I was beside myself, I have not had any visits from my boyfriend. My stress, lack of good sleep, and now my grief may be getting in the way and blocking him from coming through. I keep asking him to come to me, and I try to get into a more peaceful mindset, but he has not come. I know he hears me and I have to believe that he will come back when he can. I need to work on myself in order for him to return, I do believe.

Grief is a process of ups and downs. I have read that grief is love, and it is. The loneliness is a part of it, but the overwhelming sadness is because we love so deeply. I swear I love my boyfriend more than I ever did. I have learned so much more about him through various sources after he passed on. I read through a journal I was writing in when we first met and during our relationship. I realized so much from my words. Before his first heart attack over a year ago, which he never quite recovered from, he was an amazing man. A dream come true for me. He did change after he got sick, losing a lot of his vitality, but his heart was still kind and giving. When I think about how he was at his best when I met him, I feel so lucky that he was in my life at all. He was my Angel on so many levels.

So I love him more today. I wish I could be more like him, enjoying and making the most of every moment he had. The man knew how to live life. He was active until the very end. He pushed ahead to do what he wanted to do, even with not feeling well. He still inspires me.

I have decided that I really need to see a medium. I am saving up for it because I know of a respected medium and her fee is not cheap. I think it has to be a priority for me, and I hope my sweetheart will come through. I feel a bit stuck in my healing process and I think I will find some peace after such a session. I will have to let you know how it goes after I meet with her. It will be a little while yet before I can go.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
B
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
B
Debbie, I don't know what you are going through, but please know my prayers are with you.

It is strange, after I wrote about my Nan (and yes, she was a wonderful, sweet lady that would give you her last cent if you needed it) the tears flowed...I needed that.

I am amazed that the bond you have and had with your boyfriend is so strong. I pray that the funds will come to you in order for you to see the medium. That is something I would like to do. I used to go to a lady that read tea leaves...it was scary how right on she was when she would tell you what was going on - both good and bad. The good was a change of location and job promotion for my husband (when he was working) and a cross, which symbolized someone in their death bed (the bad stuff you don't want to hear). The cross came to play on December 14th. My husband's father passed away on my dad's birthday - still bittersweet after all these years.

I think I will take some time to talk to Nan. I would love to see or hear from her, even if it is to know she is okay.

Thank you so much Debbie for this chat...too bad we didn't live closer, a cup of tea would be much nicer! :-)

Herbs Website
Dogs Website
Dogs Forum
My Website

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Thank you, Bettina, for your kind words.

Crying is good, even if we are in so much pain while doing it. Crying helps release and relieve the intense pain and sadness. It is important to feel that pain in its intensity so that we can let it go. There are times I know I need a good cry, and sometimes I hold it back because I know in two minutes I will be so stuffed up like concrete that I won't be able to breathe. But other times I let it go, which is much better, and afterwards there is a lighter feeling in the soul. Tears are a way to let go.

To be honest, I loved my boyfriend far deeper than he loved me. He was more casual and light in his way of thinking, but I know he loved me in his own way. I think he was afraid of commitment and deep feelings, and he hid a lot from me. It is my strong love for him that helps him stay close to me. I continue to tell him all the time how much I love him, and that I always will. Sometimes I wondered if I was crazy, talking to someone I cannot see, and trying to believe that he really can hear me. Now and then I still feel that way, but when I think about it more I know better.

I learned the truth when he came to my dreams the morning after I asked him to, several times, in fact. I realized that he really can hear me. His second cousin went to a medium and my boyfriend mentioned me to the medium. The medium knew my name started with a "D", and she drew a heart over the "i" in my name. The medium told my boyfriend's second cousin "He LOVES her" with emphasis on the word "loves". It proved to me without a shadow of a doubt that my sweetheart loves me a great deal, and he wanted me to know that. He knew the message would get to me. I think he loved me more than he ever admitted to me in his physical life.

So I am doing all I can to make sure he knows how much I still love him. At the end of his physical life we could not say things to each other. He was on a breathing machine and I thought he really had more time. After he passed on to the spirit world I leaned down on his body in the hospital and cried on his shoulder, telling him I love him, and I thanked him for all that he did for me. I kissed his forehead several times. I really believe his spirit was there looking down on me and his body, and hearing me.

I really don't know that I can trust another man again to have another relationship. I have been through 3 serious relationships in my adult life and my heart is beyond broken. I am one who loves more deeply than most, and I don't know that I can do it again. As lonely as I am I have trust issues that are very valid to me, and I can't even trust myself around men right now. I am just too vulnerable. The years ahead will be long, but even if I never find someone else to deeply love like that again, I will go on. I no longer fear death because I know I will be with my sweetheart again. There is no greater gift than to be with my Angel for eternity. And I know he loves me and would want the same thing. He made sure I knew of his love after he left here, and it is proof enough that love never dies.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Bettina.....a cup of tea would be heavenly. I love tea. We can have one together in spirit.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.