logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
O
shopping online is very convenient. the online stores clearly display their products in the website with multiple views from different angles. This creates a natural shopping experience. there are many trusted stores like blufly, flannel, Zappos...

**NOTE: new users are not allowed to add links/urls to their posts!!

Last edited by Sadhana - Indian Food; 03/09/13 03:42 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
V
I generally find shopping online is much more convenient and time efficient. You can do it from the comfort of your own home and is generally quick and easy. I buy most of my stuff online, you can find some real gems.

NOTE: new users are not allowed to add links/urls to the their posts!!

Last edited by Sadhana - Indian Food; 03/12/13 02:09 PM.
L
L
Yes you are right online shopping is indeed the easiest way to get your favorite with just one click. I’ve tried Zappos, and the experience was great. Shopping with Got Apparel was also a great experience.

A
A
I didn't post a link I just mentioned that my project related to the on line shop 'very'. All I want to gauge is how women stay updated with their fashion, if via email, blogs, apps etc.

M
Shark
Shark
M
Shopping online is very convenient and sometimes it would be cheaper than the physical store...

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
Online shopping is the best platform for the shopping of the best, branded, cheap clothing, shoes and accessories. Here all brands are available to give their best service all time.

D
D
it's more convenient and more cheap。

V
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
V
Hi Chloe, I'm new in this forum but I would like to answer your questions. I love shopping online for convenience. I have an 18-month toddler and bringing her to malls would be so tiring and sometimes I can't choose the right clothes for me because I kept on chasing after her. I use my laptop to shop online. The advertisements that grab my attention the most are those of baby stuff, clothes and home stuff especially bedding. I love collecting bedding especially those that are made of silk. Hope this helps.

I love silk!
M
M
Make sure when you shop online you check to see if the online store allows full refunds! If they don't its not the best idea to order online! Also, if you are extremely picky, online shops are probably not the place for you! Personally, I shop online because I can find items that are more unique from others that are around me.

L
L
I shop online,because I am so lazy,I don't want to buy clothes in the street.Online shopping is very convenient,I can receive the goods just sit at home, and there are a lot of choices on the web.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.