Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#792801 11/15/12 01:47 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Would anyone care to share about their spirit guides? Who they are, how they came to know them, any significant interactions or interventions?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lori-

We really are kindred spirits.

I answered you on the Inspirational thread, but this feels like a better home for it.

Yes, I think I feel comfortable enough to share.

Interestingly enough, I have always had a strong relationship w/God, Mother Earth, the Universe, whatever name you give It. I've always felt you can simply ask Her anything and She talks back.

I recent years I had sort of lost my way on my journey. When I finally opened up and asked for answers, She reminded me that She has asked me to take on a title/role several times and I have shied away out of fear of failure. This time though, I understood that the discomfort, imbalance, and outright annoyance in my life was connected to my avoiding this calling. It had made me a bit harsh. In fact, it had also created an underlayer of urgency that I simply could not shake.

So, I agreed to take on this title/role and I asked for human guidance. She told me She would send me what I needed when I needed it and reminded me that She had sent me Spirit Guides in the past. She asked me to give them another try. There was a new clarity this time and it felt better.

I still am uncertain sometimes of when to use them because I know I can go straight to Her. That said, talking to my Spirit Guides has been very comforting and the answers have been spot on and swift.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I have never interacted with my spirit guides.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, I feel that we are kindred spirits, Yvonnie. smile

I think it is wonderful how you can dialogue so clearly and directly with your guides. Mine have been there from the start but I have never interacted in such a direct way as you have. They nudge and prompt but I think they have faded because I have all too often brushed aside those promptings.

I felt as though I have gone straight to my Heavenly Father for answers. You say Heavenly Mother, Divine Mother, Mother Earth, and I respect that because it stands to reason that if there is a father, there is a mother, too, and in some cases the "two shall become one." Yes, the Universe, the ALL, whatever you choose to call it. smile

I am going to open dialogue with my guides. There have been dreams about this. In one, I saw a Native American man riding a horse, holding onto the reins of another horse that was meant for me to mount. He was going to take me somewhere, and it felt as though he was going to take me to someone who was going to teach me.

Then, there was a dream where I saw this beautiful, lovely arm of an unseen woman. I only saw the arm in mid-air. Its delicate fingers held a crystal coin and she placed the coin into the slot of a subway turnstile. I knew that this was meant for me. I was being allowed to take a spiritual journey of knowledge.

I have a strong affinity for water. I actually pray in gratitude for water all the time, in the shower, bath, while drinking, etc. Waterfalls, oceans, streams, rivers, snow-capped mountains. I am drawn to them all and give thanks.

The last psychic I spoke with told me that I have a new guide, a Native American Indian medicine man, whose name is "Many Waters."

Synchronicity at its finest.

There are others and I need to open dialogue. Will keep you posted.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lori-

Their names are Alice, Peggy Sue, Ruth, and a spirit animal named Bergerman.

Apparently, there is a Michael trying to communicate with me, but my late night escapades (studying) are keeping me from making the connection with him (he comes in my dreams).

Life is very synchronistic these days. I'm learning so fluidly.

I too have a very strong affinity to water. If water is running, I hear sooooo clearly. My bathroom is the most fluid room in my home and my kitchen runs a close 2nd. That said, I run along the lakefront for moving meditation.

Strangely enough, sweeping works for me too. Sounds crazy right?

I too put off communicating with my Guides for a long time, but I am aware they have changed over time. It has been wonderful communicating with them.

Lori, just ask and they will respond (you probably know that already). Please let me know how this is goes.

The thing I am most grateful for is that I have regained my ability to communicate in both worlds whether I am in meditation or not. I love instant answers.

One more thing, whenever I ask, "What should I do next?" they leave the best gifts and/or bread crumb trails. Its like being a kid again.

Merry & Bright,

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 12/05/12 05:39 AM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I think I have a spirit guide that is a tall male. I had a reading recently and the person said a man jumped into her face like he was protecting me from her. I told her it could be a native american from my ancestors but she said he may have been some other nationality. I try to get my guides names but i can only say I see them in my dreams but Im not sure of their names. I know I listen to what they tell me because when I dont things dont turn out so well. and I usually think to myself. I shouldve gone with my first thought.

Anjel37 #795506 12/07/12 02:30 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Anjel-

Isn't it wonderful having a spirit guide around to assist?

Thanks for joining the conversation.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I don't know who my spirit guides are. That is an area I have to work on. I don't sense them and I haven't been in contact with them that I know of.

Any ideas on how to make that connection? Maybe meditation?

It is possible that my deceased boyfriend will become one of my spirit guides, but as for others, I just don't know them yet.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Debbie-

You seem to have very vivid dreams. So, tonight, before you go to bed (make certain you are not too tired), go into a meditative state and let the spirit world know that you would like to meet your Spirit Guides. Let them know that you would like to have a dream tonight in which you meet your Guides and you would like to awaken with a clear memory of the encounter. Then, restate your request in the affirmative, "I will have a dream tonight in which I meet my Spirit Guides..."

Conclude with gratitude and lay down to rest.

Let me know how it goes.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Ok, Yvonnie. It is worth a try. I will let you know if anything happens. Thank you.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.