Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Calypso, ninahaska, ovinovin7, amrapaligolf, Nancy Smith
56554 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56554 Members
417 Forums
111408 Topics
785845 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 275
Nancy Roussy 169
loongdragon 156
Rosie 66 141
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 139
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
Lestie4containergardens 58
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#792903 - 11/15/12 10:08 PM Daily Yoga During the Holidays
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

The holidays can be stressful - the perfect time to have yoga in your life!

Let's have a thread to focus on now, since finding time can be challenging. Even ten minutes can help!

I just did a serene half hour of yoga. That always makes me happy. I love spinal twists, they release tension like wringing a sponge.

Add Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Twitter Add Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Facebook Add Daily Yoga During the Holidays to MySpace Add Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Del.icio.us Digg Daily Yoga During the Holidays Add Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Yahoo My Web Add Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Google Bookmarks Add Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Stumbleupon Add Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Reddit
#793040 - 11/16/12 09:54 PM Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I just finished a lovely 50 min of yoga while the sun set. It was a gorgeous pink-orange sunset, relaxing stretches.

I love the spinal twists.

Are you guys finding time for yoga?

Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Twitter Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Facebook Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to MySpace Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Reddit
#793108 - 11/17/12 10:11 AM Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Tracy - Yoga Offline
Jellyfish

Hi Lisa, 50 mins of Yoga while the sun sets sounds amazing. How wonderful. I agree, taking just 10 minutes to do some yoga is beneficial even if its just pranayama. Know what you mean about spinal twists. There is a great Kundalini series of exercices called the Spinal Warm Up. I love doing them to wake everything up.

Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Twitter Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Facebook Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to MySpace Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Stumbleupon Add Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays to Reddit
#793474 - 11/19/12 09:49 PM Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Greetings Tracy!

I'll have to look into the spinal warm up, thank you for suggesting that!

This afternoon I did an hour of yoga while the sun drifted towards the horizon. Now the sky is a gorgeous velvet dark blue color. Not quite navy blue ...

#793526 - 11/20/12 08:55 AM Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Tracy - Yoga Offline
Jellyfish

Hello Lisa, You're welcome on the spinal warm up exercises :) Another amazing Yoga session. I'm envious! It reminds me of when I was in India staying at an ashram - we would rise at 4am and meditate as the sun came up then practise some gentle asanas before breakfast. Something amazing about timing and setting. I just completed my Yoga session but here the sky is grey and its raining! Not quite the same as your session. Still - I feel good :)

#793531 - 11/20/12 10:07 AM Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Dear Tracy -

Grey and raining can be lovely too! I love a gentle rainstorm. It feels like the world is being cleansed smile.

We should make a thread about cool places we've gone to do yoga!

#794266 - 11/27/12 01:48 AM Re: Daily Yoga During the Holidays [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I hadn't done yoga in a few days and I could really feel it in my shoulders. So I made sure I did some yoga this morning before getting started with my day. It was lovely!

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Soup du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
1 minute 45 seconds ago
Setting through the World around Us
by Bluedolphin - Nonfiction
Nonfiction Writing
Today at 06:37 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 06:23 PM
Suggestions for Face Cleaner Needed
by malaa1994
Body Care
Today at 06:19 PM
Short Stories - Writing Basics
by Kathryn - Short Stories
Short Stories
Today at 06:11 PM
Stellé Audio Couture Introducing Portable Speakers
by Calypso
Women's Fashion
Today at 06:07 PM
Kepler Lives!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:06 PM
New Monopoly Token
by Calypso
Board Games
Today at 06:01 PM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Today at 05:58 PM
Bellaonline Psychic Game Freakin' me out
by khajiitjess
Clairvoyance
Today at 05:41 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Connie - ADD/Sandwiches, Izeigo, tmelton), 124 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.