Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Great insight, once again Eleise. Everyone get equipped and send light and loving energy to the Capitol and the across the globe. See the entire earth covered in blue-white light. Take a deep breath and feel the air in that light, and as you exhale tighten, creating a seal of good energy.

Just as Lori has pointed out. Some predictions are incorrect because we change them. That is the nature of clairvoyance. Our spirit guides, our seers, are here to warn us. It is our job, not to exist as spectators just for the sake of seeing how accurate the seer is, but as participants to make the warnings change into a positive outcome.

Keep making us aware Elleise.

Furthermore, the Native American energy that you feel comes with a lot of extra energy, still all positive. That said, it challenges peoples spiritual beliefs. There is more good than bad and the roots that we will return to feel Native American because we are on Native American soil. In other nations it will feel like the indigenous roots of their nation.

What we have become is not what we are meant to be, yet there is much greatness in what we have accomplished.

It is all a part of growing and learning. And it is all wonderfully good.

The earth is cleansing itself and we have to be ready for the change that comes with that. Money cannot continue to fix everything. Innovation, spiritual awareness, and ingenuity are necessary.

With the certain leaders it could be like the Hunger Games, with other leaders it could be like 2012 w/John Cusack and Danny Glover. Neither option is exactly comforting.

There has always been a fascination with fear of the future. My suggestion is, lean forward, past the fear and see love. We can make it happen. We can work with the cleansing of the earth and return it to balance with us in it.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Elleise-

Can I say Mother Earth needs a cleansing?

The Earth holds a feminine energy, it is very much like that of a mom. She has nurtured, supported, and cared for her children (all things living) to the extent of sometimes not taking care of herself.

She has allowed us to over extend her energy and love, stretching herself beyond her limits. She feels that she can no longer support this level of caring without first caring for herself (as I like to say, putting her oxygen mask on first).

The storms, earthquakes, Tsunamis, fires, etc. are a cleansing. She has to populate the soil, the waters, the air, by first cleansing and shaking things up. It is bringing nutrients back to the soil, which we will not be able to use for a while afterwards, but a necessary process to bring things back to their nutrient rich state.

We will begin to see the waters appear clearer after storm and Tsunami disasters. It is because she is finding a way to filter the waters, dropping some of the trash off on land and she is stirring the minute nutrients that sit on the bottom of the water into the open waters to nurture the aquatic life.

We will begin to notice wild animals mixing with humans more often, because they are being squeezed for food, water, and space (to run, give birth, & hunt). We should develop a more natural relationship with these animals; a sort of respect for them and their power and they will reciprocate.

The winds and rain will begin to clear the air. The fact that we will not be able to access or utilize all of our machinery to the level that we do now, will also aid in making this shift.

What most may see as an upheaval is actually a positive. It is simply a cleansing. It will be a balancing of energies. We are currently strengthening negative energy on earth, when their needs to be a little more positive energy than negative energy, for balance. So, we will lose a lot of people in these processes, but the result will be a balancing.

Medicine is on the decline (inventory is running out) so, homeopathics, herbs, and spells/energy cleanings will better assist those that need healing. Ayurveda, chinese traditional, witch doctors, naturopaths, etc will heal more than modern Western Medicine, because of the natural nature of these traditions. These things are a reminder of how we are expected to communicate/commune/live with God and nature.

We have moved so far away from all of this (dare I call it "the truth"). In fact, it is being said, that we think too much of ourselves; we think we are the most important thing on the earth. "I have no favorites," She says. It is much like the voice of a mother saying all of her kids are loved equally. Her animals, her humans, her insects, her plant life, her aquatic creatures, her nuclei, her bacteria; they are all interdependent and loved equally. A world that develops one and eradicates all of the others is imbalanced. "There is no superior."

Love, interdependence, respect, bartering, blending, intermingling, etc is a must.

Pick one: Will you own your home? Will you own your business? Will you own both? Banks will lose their power. There will be no coming to take anything away from you. What is your gift, your best skill, the thing that people would be willing to pay you for. We will barter these services to live together. Your business, must be rooted in your gift. This is where your survival will exist. People will aid you with other things you need because you have your skill set.

Kindness will no longer be marketed as weakness. People will be forced to get back to trust. Those that are kind will not be taken out by humans that think they are weak. Mankind will band together and bring an end to that. Because the kinder humans have a skill set that is a necessity for survival.

The insects always proceed something or warn of something. Much like, the arrival of fruit flies is a notice that your fruit is beginning to rot. The presence insects let us know is the area is too moist, if there is something dead, rotting, growing, poisonous. The same is true of gentler animals and fowl.

The recent trend of planting trees is a blessing. Unfortunately, we have not planted enough trees that produce food. We will learn to eat more greens though (leaves and grass included). We will also learn to eat less.

I think I have released that energy and can move on now. Remember, we can send light and loving energy to Mother Earth. We can begin to care for Her, but she has hit her limit and at least some cleansing is necessary. Our improvements and extensions of love, our gratitude, our efforts can lessen the impact, but the cleansing must take place.

Again, this is a good thing. Just as any mother needing to cleanse her body, mind, and soul, when things/energies at home are too overwhelming. Mother Earth needs a change and She understands that She must move forward with that change in order to properly sustain. She will not be annihilated for the sake of those trying to claim control. She will first put on her oxygen mask and then care for and support the survivors. That is the way of a great mother. In order to save most of her children she must energize herself then, she will have the energy to save her children; as many as she can. If she continued to try to support her children first, eventually she would drown and all of her children would die.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Koala
Koala
Dear Karen,

Just finished reading your article on no invited guests,however ,I did not believe
in chanelling spirits until a friend of mine a chaneller/exorcist,we were having breakfeast and he blew out of my shoes,with the details of my life that I had totally forgotton.
In my case I am into parallell universes.A lot of 'DEJA VUE' in my life.Ibang myself on things that are not there,see kinda see I mean cats.

The Universe is composed of so many REALMS.

Thank you for your article and letting me expose my view.

With Respect

Loong

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Yvonnie,

I'm sorry I missed this. Truly and YES...Mother Earth NEEDS clensing. Thank you for saying or reiderating (sp).

Alone, as mere us, really, lol - well, we can only TRY to duplicate what Nature had already once perfected and will continue to be perfect in every apect.

This is out of the blue, but something about the WORD (FORWARD) feels, cautionary...like a commercial - but that's kind of off the subject...but it was like a punch in the stomach. So like titles or a phrase...something...forward.

This reminds me too, in a funny way (an affirmation I feel) but at the home, daily life w/me is like (litterally):

(to the husband) "Does, da-da-da-da-RICE mean anthing to you?"

Husband: No...like a recipe you made?

Eleise: No, like with politics?

Husband: Not that I can think of.

Eleise: It would sound like a Spanish recipe.

Husband: Well, theres a (don't remember the name or I'd put it in there...but I do LOVE to cook))

Eleise: Well that name is important and has something to do w/obama.

Anyway, trigger phrases, kind of align with types of energy, is the best way to put it. But best I can remember is something like condoliza rice and something to do w/Obama in a headline I saw about 2 days or so ago and I ran upstairs and said...I told you...remember??? Da-da-da-da-rice...THIS IS THE NAME!

The relevence, I can't look into or wont...it's more I'm on the irght track. (ps...didn't even click on the article. Just saw the headline)

And that's a TRUTH-EYES!!!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Loong...

You mention "kinda seeing" cats (I'll get back to this).

I'm right there with you in regards to overlapping/parallel relms, etc. I also see it/they have something to do w/perception (some people have access to them) and even time.

We don't have the full story or understanding of time, merely, just a configuration we made up as human beings, to track/organize. We're really not that far off from insects and animals...never understood why we think so highly of ourselves confused

What comes to me is a bit like an onion. You've the thicker layers, but almost transparently-thin "veils" overlapping the heaviers layers. Some people have a type of access to them, even then however, there are no EXACT number of dimension we have an understanding of.

Back to the cats...when you (kinda see them) -

A.) what is your initial emotion...not the questioning of whether or not they are real, but say that arguement isn't there and the cats are real.

From there, what do you feel they are doing? How much of a connnection have you to where you might even understand (if there's communication during these spells) their purpose may be?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Koala
Koala
Dear Elleise,

Oh my cats! They are real but under another onion layer.I sometimes bump onto furniture that is not there.Everytime these events happen .I have a beautiful smile on my face.
I still can read minds,see through a person,never saw auras except twice.One isaw the aura of a killer,and an aura that somebody would die soon.

As for the cat,one entered my life,did not want involvment with it,never gave it a name.It was the most beautil cat I had ever seen,every one wanted to buy it from me.When I separated ,brought the cat with me.Somebody purpusly ran
over it.
You see i don't cry for humans,just animals.Maybe that is the connection with seeing it from a different realm,Who knows.or cares.That cat is alive somewhere very close.

Respectfully yours,
loong

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh, loong...

You are right that the cat is alive somewhere very close. Please don't cry for the animals. At least the animals who pass from this earthly dimension. They no longer suffer.

The ones left behind are those who need our compassion and tender loving care.

On the other hand, it is hard not to cry for the humans. They don't recognize when they bring on their own suffering and/or the suffering of others.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Koala
Koala
Dear Yvonnie,
Reread your post.In it you wrote:The storms, earthquakes, Tsunamis, fires, etc. are a cleansing.I do beleive it is just the beginning ,a very small beginning.

Lake Titikaka,is the highest salted lake in the world!
That must have been quite a shakeup.By the way the lake is so salty it cannot sustain life.
So .For myself ,I will live every moment as if it were my last.
Death is a good friend of mine.

With friendship
loong

Koala
Koala
Dear Lorie,
Do you know why I cry for animals,they are defensless,of the humans.
Humans however bring the sufferings on themselves,why cry?

With respect

loongdragon

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, loongdragon, they are defenseless. They suffer and it pains me greatly, too, that they suffer. I meant that once they pass from this earth, there is no need to cry for them for they are at peace.

But the humans...their suffering will continue on...

As Jesus said, "Forgive them for they know not what they do." They do not know that they bring on so much suffering for themselves and for others. If they do not come to understand this, their suffering will not end when their earthly lives end.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.