Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
defghi847404, mryannlgn, 051990, carodefelices, LinkReport
57108 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57109 Members
417 Forums
112786 Topics
798278 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 934
Beetlemess 604
Karm - SW USA Editor 220
Nancy Roussy 216
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 172
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 157
Dianne W - Editor 89
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 82
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#792760 - 11/14/12 11:48 PM Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma
Sherry-Asthma Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Prague, Czech Republic
Do real Christmas trees and decorations make you wheeze and sneeze? There�s a reason for that! Find out how you can make your holiday season less �sneezey and wheezy.�

Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma

What tips do you have to make the holiday season allergy- and asthma-free holiday?
Asthma Tips & Advice

Add Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Twitter Add Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Facebook Add Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to MySpace Add Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Del.icio.us Digg Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma Add Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Yahoo My Web Add Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Google Bookmarks Add Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Stumbleupon Add Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Reddit
#792866 - 11/15/12 07:03 PM Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma [Re: Sherry-Asthma]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I'm allergic to pine frown
anyone else

Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Twitter Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Facebook Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to MySpace Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Stumbleupon Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Reddit
#793921 - 11/23/12 02:48 AM Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma [Re: Sherry-Asthma]
Sherry-Asthma Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Prague, Czech Republic
Hi Rosie,
Sorry to hear your allergic to pine, too! You and I share that one, though it's not one of my worst allergies. We use an artificial Christmas tree each year smile

Have a great day,
Sherry smile
Asthma Tips & Advice

Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Twitter Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Facebook Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to MySpace Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Stumbleupon Add Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma to Reddit
#793965 - 11/23/12 02:53 PM Re: Christmas Trees, Decorations and Asthma [Re: Sherry-Asthma]
Rosie 66 Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Yup artificial Christmas tree here also

Moderator:  Sherry-Asthma 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Are you a latest fashion slave or Not?
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Women's Fashion
14 minutes 5 seconds ago
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
17 minutes 53 seconds ago
ADD Medication Improves Parenting Skills
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 09:25 AM
The Gifts of ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 09:24 AM
Sides du jour
Sandwiches
Today at 09:23 AM
People Don't Change
by Dr J Webb - Mental Health
Mental Health
Today at 09:19 AM
Connie! Sandwich comp!
Sandwiches
Today at 09:18 AM
Comets
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 08:50 AM
What do i wear with leggins?
by subhshreefashion
Women's Fashion
Today at 08:33 AM
selling clothes
by subhshreefashion
Women's Fashion
Today at 08:23 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.