Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
kangtuo, asinmylife, izzy87, fanaledrinks112, sophaylavender
56995 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56996 Members
417 Forums
112509 Topics
795296 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 696
Beetlemess 668
Karm - SW USA Editor 283
Nancy Roussy 191
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 161
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 128
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 126
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Linu 104
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 101
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 79 of 95 < 1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95 >
Topic Options
#792425 - 11/12/12 05:53 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Pineapple Upside-Down cake is just coming out of the oven and the coffee is brewing. Come on over and enjoy the morning with me. It is a bright, sunny day, a little chilly, but nice.

Granpappy and Beetle, thank you for serving our country. smile smile

Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Twitter Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Facebook Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to MySpace Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Stumbleupon Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Reddit
#792502 - 11/13/12 03:49 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thank you, Phyllis. I will sit a spell and enjoy some of that cake with you. It has been too long since I have had a chance to relax in the sun, and to breath in the fresh air and reflect. I think I will make a cup of hot tea to go along with that cake. It smells so lovely!

To Granpappy, Beetle, and to all who have served and are currently serving to keep our country safe.....many thanks for all that you have done and continue to do. Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated!

Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Twitter Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Facebook Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to MySpace Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Stumbleupon Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Reddit
#792547 - 11/13/12 07:55 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Beetlemess Offline

I'm a thinking that Granpappy is trying to make up for all those years he 'sacrificed'. Kinda like he wants to be young again...

#792627 - 11/14/12 01:55 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Beetlemess]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I can believe that, Beetle. I remember all them dancin' gals at the last hootenanny. I know Granpappy took a few of them into the woods that night. Hmmmm.......

#792686 - 11/14/12 07:24 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Beetlemess Offline

...Yeah, something about looking for a sasquatch - a bigfoot, yeti - down by the still. Had something up his sleeve - more than just his arm...

#792822 - 11/15/12 08:06 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Maybe Sasquatch is out there looking for something to drink? Knowing Granpappy, he is always happy to help out a thirsty friend.

#792841 - 11/15/12 02:57 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Yup.....I'm sure he offered the Sasquatch a drink and a laugh or two with them friendly dancin' gals...

#792851 - 11/15/12 06:04 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Beetlemess Offline

High Kickin' with Bigfoot. Almost sounds like those recent commercials about messing with Bigfoot.

#792933 - 11/16/12 04:43 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Beetlemess]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Wonders never cease.....

#793334 - 11/19/12 09:45 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Granpappy decided to soak the Thanksgiving turkey in brine for 24 hours before we roast it on Thanksgiving day. Has anyone ever tried this method? My daughter did that last year and the turkey was so moist, tender and tasty! We all loved it.

I just hope Granpappy does not add any of his special brew to the brine. Oh my! Wouldn't that be something to talk about for the next few months?

Page 79 of 95 < 1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95 >

Moderator:  Robin - Folklore Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shaving for us women ?
by Nancy Roussy
Body Care
16 minutes 8 seconds ago
What's your favorite fashion item?
by James Andrew
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 03:29 PM
Is it possible?
by James Andrew
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 03:24 PM
Flashing lights at night
by Dianne W - Editor
Sleep Disorders
Today at 03:05 PM
The Purge 2
by Dianne W - Editor
Horror Movies
Today at 02:56 PM
Forrest Gump?
by Dianne W - Editor
Classic Films
Today at 02:54 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
Today at 02:48 PM
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by Beetlemess
Bible Basics
Today at 02:46 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:34 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:32 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 114 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.