Next Thread
Print Thread
#792172 11/10/12 11:19 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hello All and Everyone, I really hope this finds you well and happy and not so tired now that the presidential elections are over!

So now you can get back to thinking about the really important things in life like getting your Container Garden space all 'gussied up' as Sandra Bullock might say.

Go to the CG web site by scrolling down to the link to read the latest article then come back and share some of your ideas with us - that would be great and so I will say thanks!

Cheers now

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I LOVE this article, Lestie! You have some fantastic ideas!

At a farmer's market, a woman was selling container gardens. A few had some cute, miniature scenes. They were so whimsical. They made wonderful gifts.

I'm going to try to implement some of your ideas in my container gardens. Thanks for the great tips!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hi there Lori and some Goldy Oldies,

Smile now!

Does anyone remember those old bakelite LP records they made before records were made from vinyl before Dvds were even a twinkle in any/somebody's eye?

Well as kids we used to heat them up, they melted/softened so that you could change their shape which we did. Then we made miniature gardens for flower show competitions. Ah that was fun then and guess in some circles it would still be so.

You are right about them making nice gifts - though today one could use a deep saucer/drip tray or shallow fruit bowl shaped pot with drainage holes.

Creativity rules I say and the Geese are gettig fat.

Cheers now

Container Gardening Site

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hi All and all,

How would you use one of those concertina type screens - you know the ones that can fold up? The first is made of wood with narrow strip hardboard inserts.

Also, (and sadly) an hospital (small day clinic) just recently closed and there was an auction of beds and cupboards and such. A colleague of mine inherited (amongst other stuff) two hospital privacy screens on wheels with material curtaining inserts.

Any ideas? Could you/would you use them somehow in your container garden or on your deck come patio come balcony?

Thanks for any input,

Cheers ...

Container Gardening Site

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow, those would make excellent screen dividers to section off areas on your patio or in your garden/lawn when you have parties. There are some guests who love to meander through private areas to chat in a cozier setting than stand around in large groups.

Mini-sitting areas, meditation rooms or even an outdoor dressing area for those with hot tubs.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Gee Lori - this is a good reply and fab ideas - I have others to add too and will do so in another post, just wanted to say hi and thanks to you.
Cheers now

Container Gardening Site

Moderated by  Lestie - ContainerGardens 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.