Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
vincischool, christylynn81, minas, puumando, 2013
57214 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57214 Members
417 Forums
113008 Topics
801091 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 828
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 470
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 150
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 109
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 87
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 78
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Susan - Meditation Editor 44
Mona - Astronomy 39
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#792668 - 11/14/12 05:50 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
Edie - MysteryBooksEd Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Texas
No, I'm slowing down all of a sudden. Need to catch up real quick!!! Doing a lot of writing, just not for NaNo.

How are you doing? Are you glad you signed up?
ElderCareCafe

Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Twitter Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Facebook Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to MySpace Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Reddit
#792706 - 11/14/12 08:12 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
Maeve Maddox-School Ref Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Fayetteville AR
I was doing great, even with a family reunion to write around. Then it happened. On monday I fell while walking the dog. Flat on my face. Broken arm. The right one. Can barely type this. Guess that's that foe NaNoWriMo for me.

Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Twitter Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Facebook Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to MySpace Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? to Reddit
#792733 - 11/14/12 09:19 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Dear Edie -

It's natural to go through highs and lows when writing, and I think part of what NaNoWriMo trains us to do is how to push through those slow times. We might be fired up for a while, then ease off for a while. Somehow we find a rhythm that sustains us and moves us forward.

It does help to write ahead when you can, to buffer for those slow times!

#792734 - 11/14/12 09:23 PM Re: Have You Signed Up for NaNoWriMo Yet? [Re: Edie - MysteryBooksEd]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Dear Maeve -

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident! What a time to have an injury like that! I'm glad to hear you are all right. Your arm will heal. That's all right, you had fun for the first half of it, and you have half a story! That's better than no story! You can always finish it up later on when you heal.

You could have some fun training Dragon to learn your vocabulary, and then you'll have a back-up plan for the future!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Edie - MysteryBooksEd 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What's So Important about Good Deeds ?
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
56 minutes 5 seconds ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:48 PM
Sandwich du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 10:22 AM
Halloween
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 10:20 AM
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Today at 10:11 AM
Fall Family Fun with Sandwiches
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 09:21 AM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Today at 07:19 AM
I Lost Almost Everything
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 07:14 AM
What's your favorite fashion item?
by isabell smith
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 06:12 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:17 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.