Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Here are the mite bite photos. There are many stages in between, but these are approximately 2-3 weeks after you've initially been bit.

The mites aren't visible to the naked eye and until you realize something's itchy like a mosquito-bite you won't see a bite mark or raised skin.

It will begin though looking very much like a chigger-bite confused

Before even that and you've worked through all the B.S and find a good doctor a bite once you know what to look for will look like a tiny pin prick dot like if you poked yourself w/a sewing/hemming pin.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/24/13 12:07 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
There are many stages in between, but these are approximately 2-3 weeks after you've initially been bit.

The mites aren't visible to the naked eye and until you realize something's itchy like a mosquito-bite you won't see a bite mark or raised skin.

It will begin though looking very much like a chigger-bite confused

Before even that and until you work through all the B.S. and find a good Dr. and DO know what to look for, they'll look very much like a teeny-tiny, pin-prick red dot. Like a hemming-pin.

AND one more added bonus...they multiply rapidly, 20 x's faster than fleas. No market bug spray or fogger deters them and they come out more at night and feed.

They've thermal and carbon dioxide identifiers and will last well over 8 months to over 1 yr.

It's been my experience, they "mark" their victims. Like a honing device sort of. So they'll bite near old healed wounds...kind of like what hornets do.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/17/13 08:42 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
Oh my gosh....that is awful something to eat you up like that. Have your bites cleared up yet...sure looks painful...and did the doctor give you anything for it. I think I would still take these pictures and show the doctor. Bless your heart...I sure hope they clear up soon. Did they bite your husband too.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Peggy,

You're spot on!

"zoonosis"

Those stages are from 8 months ago. The photos are mearly what could be expected. Those stages happened to me, but they'er back. At least here anyway...

Little by little I'm running into patterns, situations and what have you, coincidences?

But the "Feeling" part is Something in the "categorization" like it doesn't have clearance or something or causes a great deal of hasle for people, like bug professionals to deal w/.

This is a feeling, but it feels there are diseases...I'd say, that the public can and can't be made aware of publically. Like they don't have a clearance of some type.

So, thinking of West-Niles and Mosquitoes, what if that was 100th of the size and far more infectious?

Here, we're entering Autumn. I feel they get hungry just like any other living critter.

I can only say what I'd do. I can't tell anyone what TO do.

But, what I'd Do:

Cover up if you go into parks, like wild-life parks! Kind of like protecting you or your children from ticks and mosquitoes.

Wash hands, leave shoes OUTSIDE, even have separate shoes - some for indoors, some out.[/b][/u]

I would put clothes from outings immediately into the wash or a bag, and then into the washing machine with bleach or Amonia or Borax.

In a bag alone, my personal experience is, they can pass through plastic. Like garbage bags.

I don't look like the photos anymopre. But, I know what to look for and hope what happened to me, might offer some tips on how to avoid happening to anyone else.

P.S. Find a good physician you can communicate w/as well as knowing irregularities w/in your own body and SKIN!!

I wouldn't accept..."Oh, boild are quite more common than you might think..." GRrrrrrr!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: PeggyAnn
Oh my gosh....that is awful something to eat you up like that.
Have your bites cleared up yet...sure looks painful...and did the
doctor give you anything for it.

I think I would still take these pictures and show the doctor.

Bless your heart...I sure hope they clear up soon. Did they bite your husband too.

I'm still learning how to do imaging, but you had a really great question!

Did they bite my husband too?

Oh YES!!

That's his arm above.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/24/13 12:05 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
One more thing...

I should mention this also.

Does anyone know what an Oxymoron is? I kind of feel like one myself at times.

But initially, there's no sensation you've been bitten. Then it begins itching, then you notice either little pin-prick dots OR what looks like a chiggar-bite, depending how long it's been.

I live in a forrest reserve, so I didn't think much of it...

Once it reaches the "Gross" stage, they anesthetize (sp) you, so, you get scared, but fail to feel a thing. You just keep changing bandages.

Shortly after these photos, they formed lines one on each side of my spine.

These guys know what they're doing.

I'd say we're or will be entering MICRO elements, quite soon here.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Karen,

These are pictures of Lyme Disease.

With all due respect to the spiritual stuff, this is a physical ailment and must be treated physically.

The dear ticks have this bacteria inside of them, and if you can get the tick off within 48hrs, using tweezers only, it will not pass on to you.

Unfortunately, your area of the country has a lot of infested ticks.

Please, Please, Read the following and print it and get it to your doctor immediately... Please !

http:
//www.aldf.com/lyme.shtml

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Late Nite Radio Show informed me of it:

http:
//www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/08/20

In the first half, medical researcher Tom Grier discussed Lyme disease, and reacted to the announcement by the CDC that the disease rate is 10 times higher than previously reported. While the disease can originate from the bite of 11 different tick species, the current medical test for the infection can only detect one species, which leads to problems in diagnosis, he detailed. Early symptoms include fatigue, headaches, disorientation, and sensitivity to bright lights. Later, joint pain and swelling, facial paralysis, heart palpitations, and even encephalitis can arise, he said. According to the research, some 25% of cases of multiple sclerosis (MS) are actually related to Lyme disease, Grier noted.

If you are hiking outdoors in states where ticks are prevalent (see map), he advised wearing long sleeves and pants tucked into your socks, as well as spraying clothes with an insecticide like promethryn. If you see a tick on your skin, it's not enough to just pull it off as the creature has likely embedded its head under the skin. Grier advised using a sharp forceps or tweezers to remove a small piece of skin with the tick. As far as treatment, the antibiotic doxycycline has been effective against Lyme disease, though the price of the drug has recently skyrocketed, he reported. For further information, he recommended the Lyme Disease Association in New Jersey, the Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation (CanLyme), the Lyme Times, and ILADS.

----------------------------------------------

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh Burt...

Thank you for looking out for me, but already been tested. Not lyme disease or tick. It's mites.

It's almost a cross-breed.

I swear I feel like a human biological experiment, lol smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Goodness !!!

We're all lab rats in one way or another.

Don't forget electronic harassing.

Yeah, they locked me up, but it really happens.

Cheers,

Burt B.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.