Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
SSD, Estherer, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion
57312 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57312 Members
417 Forums
113289 Topics
803773 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 589
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 368
Beetlemess 279
Jana - Creativity Editor 277
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 56
Nancy Roussy 54
Linu 47
Mona - Astronomy 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#792534 - 11/13/12 06:01 PM The Holidays are Salt in the Wound
Christine - Child Loss Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Add The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Twitter Add The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Facebook Add The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to MySpace Add The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Del.icio.us Digg The Holidays are Salt in the Wound Add The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Yahoo My Web Add The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Google Bookmarks Add The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Stumbleupon Add The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Reddit
#792541 - 11/13/12 07:35 PM Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound [Re: Christine - Child Loss]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I am so sorry for your pain and loss, Christine, especially during the holidays. I can understand your reluctance for celebrating, even though you have another daughter.

There is pain for any loved one we lose. I lost my boyfriend early this year and it has not gotten easier with time. I do not feel like celebrating, even though I know he would want me to, as well as his family. There will be a gathering anyway, and perhaps doing this does honor him, because I know he would not want us to feel so much pain but to enjoy the time we have with our loved ones who are still living.

Know that your daughter's bright and loving spirit is with you always, and if you choose to celebrate just a little bit it would make her very happy. I do believe our deceased loved ones are still aware of us, and I don't believe they would want us to suffer. It is hard to act happy when you are not happy deep inside, but we have to find a way to go on, in our own way and in our own time.

Blessings....

Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Twitter Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Facebook Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to MySpace Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Reddit
#792653 - 11/14/12 01:32 PM Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound [Re: Christine - Child Loss]
Christine - Child Loss Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Dear Debbie - I am so sorry for your heartache and thank you for reaching out to me in the midst of your own sorrow. May we continue to look for ways to embrace their memories.

Warmest wishes -
Christine

Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Twitter Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Facebook Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to MySpace Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound to Reddit
#792654 - 11/14/12 02:21 PM Re: The Holidays are Salt in the Wound [Re: Christine - Child Loss]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thank you, Christine. I wish you peace of mind and heart this holiday season.

Moderator:  Christine - Child Loss 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 02:41 AM
Intro - new to the game
by SSD
Step Parenting
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:54 PM
What Makes You Feel Beauty?
by Rain_2014
Large & Lovely
Yesterday at 08:18 PM
Salad Time
Low Carb
Yesterday at 08:17 PM
The Concept of Thin Priviledge and Fat Shaming
by Rain_2014
Large & Lovely
Yesterday at 08:08 PM
Size acceptance
by Rain_2014
Large & Lovely
Yesterday at 07:38 PM
Red Dwarfs - Ten Facts for Kids *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 05:55 PM
Music ABC game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Pop Music
Yesterday at 05:40 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Contests & Sweepstakes
Yesterday at 05:38 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 58 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.