Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57314 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57314 Members
417 Forums
113293 Topics
803886 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 615
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 383
Jana - Creativity Editor 289
Beetlemess 286
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 58
Nancy Roussy 52
Mona - Astronomy 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 167 of 240 < 1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 239 240 >
Topic Options
#792508 - 11/13/12 04:15 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Beautiful, Dave, thank you. Every being is indeed vital, special, unique, and valuable.

I too seek solace from music when times are tough. It releases stress and brings beauty and peace to my soul. Some of my favorite songs are very much like symphonies. I am truly transcended away from my troubles for a time.

The Mother wants peace and love for us all. Blessed Be.

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#792530 - 11/13/12 05:42 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
I have been approached by several people in a spiritual realm who are really upset or depressed about the result of the elections. Many will say nothing but their actions and speech portray their deeper inner feelings. Their spirits speak to me LOUD AND CLEAR!!!

First of all I am not qualified to speak on the subject of the operations of the government. I will however in my own ignorance attempt to voice a scenario that I hope will ease some pain in peoples lives.

Both of these two candidates should have been chosen for a board that runs the country. Then two or three others of diverse backgrounds should also be on the same board. It would then be the responsibility of the 4 or 5 of them to come to a compromise that operates our country in a more effective and less hostile manner.

At present we have a situation to where one half of the population is satisfied with the results and the other half is hurting. It is one way or the other.

Take a house with 4 people. Mom and son have their way and dad and daughter now have to submit. This is still a house divided. The same is true with a country.

We are a sophisticated people in a great land. It is not a monarchy, a dictatorship, or a ruling elite upper class despite the popular opinion of many, it is run by and for the people. If the little guy cannot do it I would trust in finality no other being to have such authority.

We need a panel or a board with people from different views and backgrounds. They can battle, fight, compromise, within their own group yet being observed openly by the people in its progression until solutions have been met acceptable to all parties all having to "give and take."

Frankly I feel that all people have the right to govern themselves but man has cried out for man to lead him since time has begun so maybe this is an equitable compromise.

Why should one man have the grueling responsibility of running a nation??? Who possesses such qualifications to know how every different diversity within a land operates or thinks???

Whomever our leaders are, if they seek the betterment and equality for all of the people, we need to speak well of them and support them. In that light will their load be lessened and they will have more freedom to gauge what is best for the populace.

I do not blame people for being upset and even a little confrontational with me or each other, as if any of us had any say in government. I don't blame them. We need a more equitable, up-to-date system of governing. Everybody demanding their own way is nothing but divisionary.

I pray continually for our leaders and send them, whomever they are, good energy to make decisions wisely..

Just some tiny thoughts of mine. dave

Edited by ancientflaxman (11/13/12 05:58 PM)

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#792532 - 11/13/12 05:53 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Good comments and thoughts, Dave.

Even though the man I voted for did not win, I am not depressed or angry about the outcome. For one day I was mildly irritated because I really want to see a change in this country, but then I let it go. Ultimately it is up to me to take care of myself, and nobody else is going to make my life what it is or what it isn't.

I agree that one man can't do it all for everybody. People have to take responsibility for themselves.

#792538 - 11/13/12 06:20 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

You are spot on Debbie!! None of us can have our way totally. It was never supposed to be that way in any case. How dangerous would any such person be to a diverse culture?????

Learning to accept that we need to understand in depth all sides of the argument yet civilly agree to disagree, so to speak, will we emerge as the worlds most powerful yet beckoning and welcoming people on the planet. I grew up with this knowledge. This will happen. It will be no other way. Blessings

#792658 - 11/14/12 03:40 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

The trick is to get along and to respect each other in spite of all our differences, differences that should be celebrated. We are all human beings after all, brothers and sisters no matter what our beliefs, color of our skin, gender, or place of birth. We are all on the same side.

I wish everyone could see this, so that one and all could live in harmony and peace like the Mother wishes and intends for us. Blessed Be.

#792758 - 11/14/12 11:35 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

You are right Debbie, that is a trick. I can be judgmental in my mind about certain people and their attitudes. Then I have to step back and get a grip on my feelings. When I look closely I can usually see that the problem is within me despite what they are doing. I cannot change them, just me.

G. Mom and I have gone round and round about this many times. When I used to judge a person or group of people for abuse inflicted upon one of my clients I would really get angry inside. The thing about the great Mother, which I didn't fully understand at times is how she viewed the abusers. I could hear Her say in my heart," How are you any different at times?" Then I might retort,"Oh yeh, I don't inflict this type of injury on another being. I have been forewarned about such activity long ago. I do not do this type of thing!!!!"

Then I would go on my self-righteous way for a time thinking that I was above such depravity. Then at a time when I least expected it I would say or do something that really hurt the feelings or growth of another being. I considered it unintentional but had I not been in such a place of pomp I probably would have been able to catch myself before I made a complete idiot of myself. When spiritual people inflict pain upon others it can become a very dark place of our own making very quickly.That is not fun!!! It is however a checkpoint that I for one would not have any other way as it keeps me in check.

This is how She views each soul. She has no judgement. If there is to be correction done she will not leave that person without an undergirding while she is dealing with them due to the frailty of this human experience..

Humans generally want to go for the jugular so to speak. I have felt the same at times. That is adverse activity to Her and more than unacceptable.

As we learn what we need as teachers, we teach lessons, but from them do the unlearned learn how to better deal with themselves and others.

Each soul is precious in Her eyes and is dealt with as they can handle such instruction. Wisdom in dealing with all people is essential and emotions many times get in the way. That is why a very great man once told his people to love one another. It was not just a nicey thing to do in His eyes, it was essential for people to be given a place of safety in order to be able to make a huge change in their life. Then the Spirit can administer the precise method of insuring such a willing and desired transformation.

In such a place of understanding and safety can the most lost of souls reach out without fear of being condemned and come home. Blessed Be

Edited by ancientflaxman (11/15/12 04:49 AM)

#792779 - 11/15/12 04:40 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I know exactly what you mean about the spiritual being in a dark place of our own making very quickly if we hurt another person. I have been there. Just months ago I hurt someone I never intended to, just by a lack of good judgement and not by bad words or deeds. I am not even so sure that she accepted my apology. I suffered greatly in the hell I created for myself, and I was physically ill for a week. The entire thing still bothers me. Dark place does not quite cut it......

The Mother is all knowing and understands so much more about human nature and how we deal with each other than we ever could imagine. It is a good thing that She has so much patience while we learn our lessons. Blessed Be.

#792789 - 11/15/12 05:06 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Debbie, I just changed some wording to my post a little bit ago not knowing that you responded about the same time. I hope that I caused no confusion?? I think all is well.

Once in a while after I think about my wording I realize that I should have rephrased a few things.

It seems like we both have experienced many of the same emotions and hurts when it comes to growing Debbie and because no manual fell out with each of us when we were born we had to learn to navigate our way through this life by trial and error. When we buy a toaster or a blender at least we get a manual with them!!! As for myself maybe the manual was too far out of print??? LOL Thanks Debbie

#792800 - 11/15/12 05:47 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I wish the Mother would send me a manual, because I am tired of always winding up on my arse! Every time I try to get back up I am knocked back down. Evidently there is some lesson I have not learned yet. One day I hope to figure it out.

In the meantime, the Mother sits there with concern for me but also with a little smirk on Her face. My life is somewhat of a comedy show.....

Blessed Be.

#792960 - 11/16/12 05:42 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

AS we enter the realm of the spirit our focus becomes less affixed to the visible world around us and more-so on the importance of real living. Countless folks are just going through the motions day by day hoping for a change and nothing seems to change. What else can one expect??

Change comes by making changes within.

First of all keeping the body fit and well nourished with foods and drink that hold no chemicals or toxins is the start to feeling better and is the key to not succumbing to diabetes, cancer, and a multitude of other ailments

Next a minimum of exercise is essential such as walking, yoga, martial arts, or dance.

A change in mindset must also accompany these actions to complete a beneficial cycle of good health in mind and body. Here in the upper midwest the old meat and potatoe-gravy farm diet is killing people faster than any other lifestyle. In most of these small towns just about every senior is addicted to some sort of medication. They believe that that is normal. Their grandparents would not have been of the same mindset however. Why is it O.K. now?

There is so much money made from sickness today. Do you believe that that is going to go away unless people stand up and begin to take charge of their own health and future??? No way.

Spiritual means taking care of the temple. The greatest temple ever built is the human body. It is without a doubt the most intricate, beautiful. and refined of all creation.

A new generation is emerging which will care for their own being, mind, body, and spirit. Today all three of these elements are considered evil by many of the staunch religious yet it is o.k. to die at 50 or 55 from preventable diseases and then call it normal.

I as a Christian know that God gave me a reasonable thinking brain. It is not perfect and probably vastly immature to many others but I do not rely on Him to heal my every booboo when I have the tools and goods that it takes to make myself better. He nor I are fools.

Would any one of us want our kids to utterly rely on us for every need forever??? If we have no self worth and just want to be enablers then that may be our mode. If however we want them to learn how to save themselves from some destructive lifestyles would we not teach then the best of what we know plus also allow then to learn from other sources that have more complete knowledge of self preservation????

I do not know about the rest of this culture but I for one will not believe that God or the great Mother will descend from their realms and do every little thing for me. They are my rock and my stay but they demand that some day their children grow up and start living for themselves. I keep in mind that no matter how healthy or smart or enlightened or joyous that I am that I have the right to keep them as eternal friends. Many today have no need of deities which is totally acceptable to me. I must just be a little different than others which I can accept but I am very happy to no longer be a child in my understanding when it comes to my daily walk.

When we come to the realization that no person or agency on earth can keep us in good health or attitude, but by our own hand, we will enter an age to where all beings share in common all gifts meant for us. Those that are not governed totally by gain and have others in mind first will ascend to a place that is eternal. No-one is going to rescue us other than ourselves. We will wait forever if we think otherwise. How long and desperate have we waited so far without results?? We have been given the tools. If we do not use them what force in or above the universe is going to bear with us??? We need to mature. Blessed Be

Edited by ancientflaxman (11/16/12 05:44 PM)

Page 167 of 240 < 1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 239 240 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
New game - Quote it
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
Today at 08:30 PM
Game - The Sandwich
by Rayna - Depression Editor
Depression
Today at 08:24 PM
Preparing Your Home for SAD
Depression
Today at 07:07 PM
What Are You Proud of Today?
Depression
Today at 06:39 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 06:09 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
Comedy Movies
Today at 06:09 PM
Music ABC game
Pop Music
Today at 06:06 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
Creativity
Today at 06:00 PM
Fall Fun Word Game
by "Rosie"
Investing
Today at 04:45 PM
New game
by "Rosie"
History
Today at 04:32 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 61 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.