Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Have you felt, dreamt or just sense something you just can't shake?

Every now & then, I get a "glimpse...flash, sense, feeling," of one of any numer of things (positive or "Gale-Windy") I just can't shake!

Perhaps there are Others with similar episodes, looking for a place to share?

If you've had an experience or feel a message perhaps you too might care to express, here's a place to do just that smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I'd like to start out on a higher vibrational or positive intuitive!

Native Americans - As a group or way of life, comes to me.

If you've ever watched the old version (Judy Garland) "Wizard of Oz" well, what I keep seeing over and over again, is THIS "Yellow-Brick-Road" leads right back to you!! smile

This isn't to suggest something the Gov. ends up doing for indivivduals following "Mother Earth", but more, Homeopathy, or the awakening of just the respect - the relation between human beings and the living entity, Earth, we live upon...

What comes to me, is much like Dorothy, Tin Man, Lion, etc. people going willingly, leaving their eyes and moving or acting more by TRUE Soul/Spirit, leaving the more commercialized voices, that for the time being, seem to be herding the way wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/06/12 02:56 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I agree that people will "return to themselves" in that they will get in touch with their higher selves, tap into their inner wisdom, as time goes on.

Although I have a lot of deja vu experiences during waking life and a lot of pre-earth dreams, I haven't had a lot of prophetic dreams. Some, like you, are gifted in that way. To me, the future is constantly forming and re-forming in the spirit dimension, according to the vibrational intentions of people. There are individual, group and collective energies at work.

At any given time, there are several possibilities that can unfold as our "future." That is why some psychic predictions manifest while others do not.

I believe that you see the Native American way of life in our future because more people will come to respect the earth and nature. They will take care to sustain instead of destroy. We will see how we all are interconnected and learn how to work together.

There are lots of good people hard at work all around the globe, in many cultures, to build a better future and they are teaching little ones as a matter of regular educational curriculum to safeguard the planet. A new, more enlightened generation has been born already.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lori,

Well said!

I'd like to...well, have you ever heard of Edgar Cayce?

It's kind of like that! It can be a gift but there's a great deal of discomfort too.

You "feel/see" in a way, prior, (but as you mention, the future is always in the making) but as or if it comes to be, you end up going through it twice, if not more.

You are 100% accurate!!!

A more enlightened, attuned generation has-is arriving. I'd even go as far as to say more than one generation.

It's in their brain as well as Spirit/Soul. Some will use it for good, some bad. These generations are not without needing of support.

I've been sick these past couple weeks and meant to write a post, regarding the mind...

But this Twilight Zone episode keeps "drilling" (regarding youth) or rather coming up again and again to me.

It's like, Season 2 episode 6 or something. It's called "Eye of the Beholder."

Though more gifted, there's almost a battle for the mind. Theirs as well as ours are at stake and something in this episode explains it.

Good acting or bad, in a way, intuition vs. insecurity or simply what a media or commercialized societal view would have you believe, feels to be at stake.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, I have read a lot about Edgar Cayce. His biography and his works. Fascinating man. He served a lot of people along their life journey.

It took a toll on him, for sure. He could have lived a little longer, if he listened to his guides and refrained from doing too many channeling sessions in one day, but he could not refuse the multitudes who cried out to him because they needed much healing and relief.

It's interesting how you say "there's almost a battle for the mind" because I have seen that while physical wars play out in this physical world, there is true spiritual battle going on and the battleground is in the heart and mind.

We fight our own battles within. To claim victory is to learn to direct our mind (and not the other way around), purify our hearts and trust our spirit.

Life is to keep fighting the good fight. Just don't forget to celebrate the daily or even moment-to-moment victories! Be joyful. Be loving. Be thankful because it is all good, and you cannot lose. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Celebration is a must!

I've had many a individual chose, as a result of their Gift/curse, go into seclusion.

There are times retreat, as well as celebration, is a must. As a resolve though, retreating, I don't recommend.

Think of it as "writer's block."

When/if you get stuck, just changing your scenery (for me, it's baking/cooking, a walk, watching the sun-rise or set, nature, sharing with friends) WILL make all of the difference.

You're also right about Cayce...he just couldn't say no to those in need and I feel as well it took a toll on his life.

Balance or just sitting with this - nothing is a constant. Neither good nor bad. As you've mentioned in other threads, we live in a dual society - or as I've a fondness for calling it:

Bi-polar plane of existance wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/12/12 02:14 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This has to do w/technology...just so you know something I've no clue about.

First thing: My husband and I go back and forth. He insists this isn't possible...

What I feel and will try to describe follows:

In short, an "8-legged virus."

It will be able to travel from the computer to say a PS3 and even, say from a website to other venues, such as email, media accounts, etc.

It will kind of make things not work (aspects of it). You'll run scan-ware, etc. Alone it won't find it and you'll be tempted to just chuck it and purchase something new.

You'll have to know what you're doing to take corrective measures, but will go through say blogs and such trying to remedy it yourself, if you don't.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Elleise, maybe that "8-legged virus) you see is a type of Internet crawler or "spider." The feelers sent out to extract information from Web users and websites.

The war on terror is going to go both biological and technological. The good news is that we have people two-steps ahead of the terrorists. smile

We also have some American citizens who are supposed to be on "our side" but because of their twisted thinking (socially dysfunctional, maladapted individuals), they live to bring down the Internet and hack into the government systems.

The government has recruited some genius-level techs, but they need to continually recruit more. They need to continually scout the colleges for students showing genius and/or maladaptation because these kids can go either way.

But enough of the doom and gloom. There *are* positive strides being made and the future of mankind will be filled with a-m-a-z-i-n-g advances. They will blow your mind. Eradication of disease, extending lifespans, tapping the full potential of the brain.

Everyone is at his post, doing his job to either advance humanity or shut down those who wold prevent that.

We are good people.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams
Elleise, maybe that "8-legged virus) you see is a type of Internet crawler or "spider." The feelers sent out to extract information from Web users and websites.

The war on terror is going to go both biological and technological.

Oh, Lori (relaxing sigh)...we could have some long talks over a campfire into the wee hrs of the A.M. smile

You have an enlightened/wisdom, along w/those "Clairs" of yours. Those are the best kind to have. Some people call them "Old Souls" even as children.

You've brought up many good points. I had to look up what a spider is by definition in the tech world. That's close, spider but with an ability to infest??? The other thing is a virus or "shut down" through updates? Don't know what "updates" do but for the obvious...update.

I feel those "updates" harbor some bad things though.

I was leading up to Bio in the Gov. thread. I'll post a photo here among other things, but there as well:

I feel we'll be seeing something along the lines of 'Bed Bugs' but worse. We'll see "Micro" "Mites" etc, in cleaning and fumigation products, even filters and linings.

I want to or feel, rather the need to express, caution w/cotton products, TP, napkins, even wash clothes, etc.

And you're right! There are people ahead of the "game" in the gov, but I also feel we have, as well, people in the Gov. that unfortunately, aren't there to exactly "help" the situation they're supposed to.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/13/12 06:13 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Lori-

I really love your insight and warmth.

God Bless

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.