Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Noitartst, KAMI, Betty6123, nigarnigar, vebuskeder
57303 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57303 Members
417 Forums
113268 Topics
803597 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 583
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 374
Beetlemess 299
Jana - Creativity Editor 247
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 82
Nancy Roussy 56
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 55
Dorcy 54
Sandra Investing/HFinance 51
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#781351 - 09/06/12 04:15 AM Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Maria - Prime Time TV Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Stockbridge, GA
smile

Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Twitter Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Facebook Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to MySpace Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Stumbleupon Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Reddit
#782122 - 09/11/12 07:45 PM Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Virginia
Did anyone catch the finale of Hell's Kitchen last night? Were you surprised?

I missed the finale of Masterchef :-(

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Twitter Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Facebook Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to MySpace Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Stumbleupon Add Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show to Reddit
#786308 - 10/05/12 01:52 AM Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Dianne,

Since you missed the finale of Masterchef I won't spoil it for you but I was NOT pleased! lol

(It never feels good when the person you want to win doesn't)

#792430 - 11/12/12 06:28 PM Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

I just saw that he has yet another show that's been on for years, Kitchen Nightmares. Has anyone ever seen it? I watched the season premiere from this year and it looked just like one of his other shows...I forgot the name.

#792433 - 11/12/12 06:42 PM Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

I occasionally catch Kitchen Nightmares. He visited a town nearby to help a restaurant that has been around for decades, almost an icon. It was revealing. Had no idea about all the internal troubles. I've also never visited so now my interest is piqued.

I am a Ramsey fan.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

#793255 - 11/19/12 01:41 AM Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Lori,

I'm definitely a Ramsey fan too. I love how he "tells it how it is" at first and then gets all mushy and helpful at the end.

#793271 - 11/19/12 02:12 AM Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

He has quite a life story, too.

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

#793282 - 11/19/12 02:31 AM Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Now you have me interested *searches Gordan Ramsey bio on Google*

#793285 - 11/19/12 02:33 AM Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

LOL. Interesting for sure.

From his poverty background, soccer dreams, accident and his arrest for indecent something or other with another man...yikes.

I've seen his wife and children on one of his shows, too. He raises livestock in his backyard, too. Turkeys, sheep, pigs. They all go to slaughter and his kids are so used to that, they don't mind one bit, but Gordon actually tears up!

I really like that man.

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor

#808170 - 02/27/13 03:10 AM Re: Gordan Ramsey - another show [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Grand-M├ętis, Quebec, Canada
First it is Gordon Ramsay. I love that man! I watch every of his shows. Last year I even found some on Youtube that I did not know existed. Hell's Kitchen has a new season coming up next month and hopefully Master Chef too will come back. Last season of Kitchen Nightmares was really short sadly.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Katy- RealityTV 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Dorcy
Home Finance
Today at 12:29 AM
I went NUTS last week!
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Home Cooking
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:33 PM
Comet Siding Spring is headed for Mars
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 04:51 PM
Message from PastPerfect
by Angie
Museums
Yesterday at 04:46 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Contests & Sweepstakes
Yesterday at 04:41 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
Comedy Movies
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Music ABC game
Pop Music
Yesterday at 04:07 PM
How to Memorize Scripture
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Yesterday at 01:14 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 53 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.