Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
marger, simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash, Ziv Halevy
57408 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57409 Members
417 Forums
113467 Topics
805595 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 473
Beetlemess 242
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 143
Jana - Creativity Editor 141
Nancy Roussy 84
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 83
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 44
Sandra Investing/HFinance 44
Dianne W - Editor 26
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#787772 - 10/14/12 06:36 PM The Walking Dead - Season Three
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Virginia
Starts tonight at 9 EST. I am trying to stuff done so I can actually sit down for an hour on uninterrupted time tonight - rare for me, but I love this show.

Is anyone else planning to catch the season three premiere tonight?

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Add The Walking Dead - Season Three to Twitter Add The Walking Dead - Season Three to Facebook Add The Walking Dead - Season Three to MySpace Add The Walking Dead - Season Three to Del.icio.us Digg The Walking Dead - Season Three Add The Walking Dead - Season Three to Yahoo My Web Add The Walking Dead - Season Three to Google Bookmarks Add The Walking Dead - Season Three to Stumbleupon Add The Walking Dead - Season Three to Reddit
#789649 - 10/26/12 09:37 AM Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

I MUST say even though I LOVED Season 1 and thought Season 2 had some very exciting moments, neither season can compare to all the excitement going on with the group this time around!

Any other Walking Dead fans out there?

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Twitter Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Facebook Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to MySpace Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Reddit
#791784 - 11/07/12 09:52 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Maria - Prime Time TV Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Stockbridge, GA
Dianne,

I've never seen this show but I've heard a lot about it lately. I just checked Netflix and it has Seasons 1 and 2 listed on there so I think I"m going to start watching it and see if I can catch up on the series. I'll let you know what I think!

Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Twitter Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Facebook Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to MySpace Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three to Reddit
#792237 - 11/10/12 06:50 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Okay so I watched all of season 1 and I'm currently on Season 2. I'm officially hooked!

#792317 - 11/11/12 02:42 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Isn't it great!!! Season 3 is amazing!!!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

#792324 - 11/11/12 03:30 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Alice - Horror Lit Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Colorado
I am so disappointed at who they killed off. Can't wait to see how that plays out.

#792327 - 11/11/12 03:46 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Unfortunately since I caught seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix I can't watch season 3 and I don't want to start midway thru the season. My on demand only has episode 4 of season 3 available. I'll have to either purchase the other 3 episodes or wait for the entire season 3 to come to Netflix.

Edited by Maria - Prime Time TV (11/11/12 03:46 PM)

#792344 - 11/11/12 04:34 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Maria,
We won't spoil the surprise for you! I thought viewers could watch full episodes online, not sure. I know sometimes they play have a season marathon. Hopefully you will catch up. Yes on-demand is sometimes a bit like that...

Alice, I understand, I've been in a state of shock since the end of last season. It's my understanding that they are some what keeping up with the deaths in the comic books. My daughter found a site and told me what was in the comics and it's been pretty much the order she said.

I still love it though!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

#792363 - 11/11/12 08:19 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Dianne,

A lot of tv stations do allow you to view past episodes for free on their website but I searched AMC's website thoroughly and it doesn't look like they offer that option.

Honestly the last two seasons were so good at I may just pay iTunes for the first 3 episodes that I have missed.

#792364 - 11/11/12 08:20 PM Re: The Walking Dead - Season Three [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Plus I could not stand Shane but I can't believe they killed him. I secretly held out hoping that he would change...but he was relentless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Helen - SciFi TV 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
New Game - What I want for Christmas
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
3 seconds ago
Mindfulness and Meditation in Plain English
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
26 minutes 48 seconds ago
What do you think are beauty basics?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 10:14 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Yoga
Today at 10:09 AM
What do you Have for Breakfast?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Today at 10:04 AM
Cancer the Crab *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:53 AM
What is a proxy server?
by cory455
Computer Networks
Today at 09:37 AM
Jurassic World
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
Today at 09:13 AM
Do you like older movies?
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
Today at 09:05 AM
Lost in Space Movie Review
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
Today at 09:03 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Jana - Creativity Editor), 106 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.