Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Kelly Z, opqrst619667, Arca Decks, arrowproject, Ashley Jessica
56563 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56564 Members
417 Forums
111436 Topics
785963 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 236
Nancy Roussy 171
loongdragon 139
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 134
Rosie 66 131
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 89
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 55
Jilly 53
Lestie4containergardens 51
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#791799 - 11/08/12 04:54 AM What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects?
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Oregon
What are you or will you be stamping for your Christmas holiday events? Are you making your own Christmas cards? Wrapping paper? Gift tags? Ornaments? Decorations? Gifts? Let's share ideas and pictures?? of what we are making. Thanks!

Add What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Twitter Add What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Facebook Add What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to MySpace Add What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Del.icio.us Digg What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? Add What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Yahoo My Web Add What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Google Bookmarks Add What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Stumbleupon Add What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Reddit
#792212 - 11/10/12 08:02 PM Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? [Re: SandraJ]
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Yesterday I met with a bunch of friends and we made Christmas ornaments using paper and dies. Embellishments such as brads, eyelets, ribbon, linen thread, etc. If I can figure out how to attach a picture, I'll do it soon. Can we attach pictures????

Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Twitter Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Facebook Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to MySpace Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Reddit
#792319 - 11/11/12 07:46 PM Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? [Re: SandraJ]
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Can anyone tell me how to add a photo of an ornament to this post? I have a picture of one of my stamped Christmas ornaments I want to show you but can't figure out how to post it. Thanks!

Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Twitter Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Facebook Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to MySpace Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? to Reddit
#796530 - 12/17/12 07:25 PM Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? [Re: SandraJ]
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Here is a Christmas banner I made yesterday. Very quick and easy. Look at my blog: SandrasCraftStudio.wordpress.com Tell me what you think of the banner.

Edited by SandraJ (12/17/12 07:26 PM)

#796852 - 12/19/12 03:45 PM Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? [Re: SandraJ]
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Did anyone stamp their Christmas / Hanukkah cards this year?

I made lots of simple Christmas cards and sent them to our troops in Afghanistan back in early November. I doubt if they have too many Hallmark stores over there. frown

I also made some cards to send to my friends. I'll be mailing those out tomorrow (gosh, I sure wait till the last minute - don't I!).

Haven't figured out how to add a picture to these postings so maybe you can check out my cards on my blog... SandrasCraftStudio (dot) wordpress (dot) com

#797168 - 12/20/12 11:26 PM Re: What are Your Christmas Stamping Projects? [Re: SandraJ]
SandraJ Offline
Jellyfish

Sandra's Arts & Crafts Studio

I made a bunch of cute treat bags to give to folks at my doctor's office and my veterinarian's office. I can't seem to post a picture but you can see them on my blog: Sandrascraftstudio at Wordpress

These little treat bags are very easy and fast to make (thank goodness because I had to make 30 of them!).

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
32 minutes 0 seconds ago
Did you forage for food today?
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:40 AM
What did you eat that was healthy today?
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:38 AM
Did you floss today? And frugal dental notes.
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:34 AM
Dumpster Diving
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:32 AM
Extreme Frugal Confessions
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Today at 02:26 AM
CBS MYSTERY THEATER
by Elleise - Clairvoyance
Clairvoyance
Today at 02:13 AM
What is the latest spring fall fashion ?
Women's Fashion
Today at 02:05 AM
What exercise did you do today?
Exercise
Today at 01:49 AM
Frugal Home Cleaning - using food
by Jilly
Frugal Living
Yesterday at 08:55 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 31 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.