Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My comment about John Edward's eating a shoe was in regards to Obama's first election. I don't recall him calling this election.

I went back to check on the list of psychic predictions and see that while many predicted a Romney win, there were lots of others who called it for Obama. Interestingly, when you check their astrological charts, Obama has the supporting chart while Romney's chart indicates that he does not share a lot of the same chart indicators that US presidents share.

In any case, I know that you were feeling the vibrations of the people and were correct to say that a lot of former Obama supporters were disenchanted with him. He did lose a lot of votes. The election should not have been this close for him as Romney is seen as far too out-of-touch with the majority of US citizens.

Even the astrological charts can be overridden with enough vibrational intention. In the end, however, the Romney camp was not unified in love for him. There were those who voted Rep., even though they still disliked or feared Romney as president (Mormonism, etc.), because they hated Obama. Those who voted Obama truly believe in and love him and dislike--but do not hate or fear--Romney.

Belief and love beat fear and hate every time.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
But there are indicators that Obama must be on guard for possible assassination attempts between now and soon after his inauguration.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams
LOL, Elleise! You are so funny!

I did some cursory "research" to see who was predicting who would win, and the general consensus is that Romney will win. This shocks me, actually, but a lot of psychic sources say that this will be a close race but Romney will pull through.
John Edward said that he "predicted" Obama was not going to win and even went so far as to tell a friend or brother that he would "eat his shoe" if Obama won. So now, this guy holds up a Converse sneaker every time John comes to visit. LOL.

O.K...boy do we have some ground to cover wink

The "Seers" were (in "time" as we/they with their ability to convey, understand it, etc., past, present and well the future has yet to be) are/were correct, "feeling-wise" as to the channel they were picking up.

Remember, eyes/ears, "Seers," in general, good ones, don't rely upon those.

Right now, lol, what's going on in my head is a bit like "New Year's Eve" - THE loudest stroke of midnight you can imagine, but it's also happy.

I'll try to cover..TRY to cover... what's coming through over the next few days, with respect to what, now, WILL be relevant for present/immediate terms, etc.

For starters: For those disheartened by the results, not to worry. Not yet...there's something on the horizon.

I can't quite put it into words as to why, but something has changed. It's not like when this guy was first elected 4 yrs. ago...it'll come though.

Plus, "feeling-wise" I'm in way too good of mood. Something has lifted and those I can never fake. My emotions are always right there in front smile

There's almost a momentum of Grace of some type, rising... and I think I know what it is, but I want to wait...double check it.

There is a lingo "Seers" understand.

So, the "channel" they felt, is right on! That I'm sure of. They're picking up what's True! Obama...his energy, well it's flat...it wasn't flat 4 yrs. ago.

For now, simplistically, to understand half of what is happening, you (figurative) have to see politics, more as a business, NOT "Mary Poppins-like."

Within businesses, there are Positive businesses and negative/dark businesses.

If you're ( figurative) still in the mode of fairy-tale endings, however, you won't be apt to find a great deal of relevence. Here, at least.

Fairy tales are good for simple minded realities, and endings that though feel good and pleasant to bleieve and listen to, for the most part aren't quite the entire picture.

That's where the Truth comes in wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/07/12 09:03 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I see when you quoted me in the post above that I did mention how I was *shocked* that some people predicted a Romney win. I felt that the people wouldn't be able to get over his religious affiliation. You know how staunchly minded (and anti-Mormon) the religious right can be. It sort of split the Rep. vote even though he had the backing of Billy Graham urging Christians to accept him.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This one's long, but the next one, not as much and will be more specific. Right now just remember salt - as in the staple. It will come in handy. Get some. That's for later though.

BTW, having other Sensitives, (which is such a blessing) it really is, to consult, bounce feelings or what's that word (ah, interpretations!) really is something I, as well as others, appreciate...so much. Truth-eyes! smile

Investigating, I've always liked the number "5." So, say a group of "5" sensitives (genuine sensitives) with whatever their specialty area is, put together, like doctors diagnosing a patient.

Someday it'll actually be "norm" to develop this area of the brain.

Listening, reading your words, you hit something. Now I understand.

This is hard to write, for me anyway: but I've been "double-timing" feelings, inqiring, with, well....actual sources - people who are much smarter than me, that deal w/more facts. I just go by raw sensing, no political or religious affiliation, whatsoever. So far so good, depending on how you look at it, lol. (Gotta keep that sense of humor).

Sadly, what's in office, matters very little.

Where I was using or mis-using the word "dictatorship," what is more accurate is a small group of people running the show. A dictatorship would be just 1 individual. The funneling is accurate, terminology, not so much.

It isn't going to be these people or just 1, that remedies things, which are going to get worse before they finally get better. But the light is finaly gaining that momentum, I was talking about.

Networking and "The People" collectively working together, courage is in there, as well as Voicing, not rioting, but embracing the Power of the soul, but together!

What the "Seers picked up on" was/IS the real current!!

Say we had holograms. It's the difference between the real person and what would look (3-D) like a real person.

One of the VERY first things, I need or "feel" the need to stress is this isn't pleasant to feel, the suffering part of the people. But, the righteous is gaining momentum.

Soon everything and I mean everything will run through the Gov. However, the system will become overloaded.

I see here immediately, prices almost tripling (steadily) especially w/food and also, ingredients begin to change. You'll want to begin, actually knowing an ingredient and what it does. You'll (figurative) be suprised where they end up or don't for that matter, thinking it's there and will want to have an idea of what it is you can substitute. This is more in the "Health" dept.

That's where true human-ness, compassion comes into it. Race, gender...you won't care, differences will be set aside, due to need, hunger, shelter, etc. but more importantly, like the fable "The 3 Little Pigs" know-how will be paramount and those that didn't dawdle, like the first 2 lazy, frolicking pigs who in the end failed miserably, don't.

The first 2 little pigs, they'll think they've got it all figured out...so not what happens!

I'm shown a fork or "Y" in the road.

Somewhere (I'll resurrect the thread) but the NYC lines, dumpster-diving, etc.... when we were talking about "preparation..."

That's what I and many others felt/saw. NOT the end-of-the-world.

Genuine "Seers" desire nothing more than to help or alleviate mankind's pain. And what makes now so much different than just hard times in the past is that things start happening all at once and resources become managed in a way that has an outcome. Not for or by the people, but simply something else.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/09/12 01:59 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I have to ske-daddle here pretty quickly (did I just say ske-daddle?). Ouch..., lol.

Hubby knawing on me to get going here. We have to get going, so off the comp wink

Anywho - tonight I'll post what I've gotten. And I have to come out and say this straight up...

Before where I wasn't researching, I am currently actually getting to the bottom of a few things. Some will be about the election, the rest is well, just help in what to pre-pare for.

I'll tell the people who do find this thread interesting, this time around I'm getting actual physical essentials. Before, I just came out w/this stuff from my own corner of the Universe.

I'm serious about the salt though.

I don't know how to keep it longevity-wise, but just if you're out and about, get some, even if you don't need it...

That's the best I can do for right now. Get SALT.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Okay. I will get the salt. I definitely know to trust your intuition, Elleise. Thank you for the heads up. smile

I wonder...is the salt for our physical or spiritual survival? Anyway, salt is a cheap but all-important resource with many vital uses for both physical and spiritual reasons! It is a crystal, let's not forget, and our body needs sodium. Plus, it is a preservative, antibacterial agent and antiseptic.

I can't wait to hear what you say about the salt!

It's interesting what you said about the "Y"...Everyone at any given time is standing at a fork in the road with a choice before them. Higher road, lower road, shorter road, longer road. Difficult journey with many lessons, easier road with fewer.

We forget that while some of us live in virtual paradise, others--many others--are living a very different experience. It must seem like the end of the world, even Armageddon, for those who stand in long lines for hand-outs with nowhere to sleep except around a fire lit in a trashcan amidst the rubble and ruin of their city. Or to those who are desperate to flee the violence in Syria, the mass genocides, the plagues and sickness, the lack of food and water...

And yet at the very same moment, there are others basking on white sandy beaches, sipping pina coladas, listening to the ocean waves.

This duality has existed since the beginning of mankind on earth. Why? Because this dimension *is* one of duality. There is a lot to learn and experience from duality.

So when psychics predict the future, I always ask, "Which one?" The ones who predict doom are right; the ones that predict growth are right as well.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lori, you're 100% accurate and worded it perfectly! Brilliant! smile

I'm trying to balance, positive and negative information coming through and organize it in a way that can be followed, if people care to.

I want or don't want rather, but will, start w/the election.

The "Seers" are/were correct. Obama is done. Not to say he didn't or doesn't have fans, but not on the scale of what it seems.

I can't go into detail w/this at this time. It's somethihng I can honestly say, I didn't want to know. Plus, if it's "rocking" my world, I can't imagine what it would do to anybody else.

I will say, keep your eyes open. They'll be working on or "grooming" someone else, here in the near future.

Just pay attention to candidates.

What seems to be the most important, what comes through is to validate, TO INDIVIDUALS, that "felt" that "thing" and I wouldn't say this if it weren't in some way affirmed...something has changed. Positive is building in a fashion that's been lost over the past decade or so.

Message: "Trust not your eyes nor your ears. Go forth in light and Spirit..."

The "Sandy beaches" "Pina Colada's" (sp) etc., it's important to understand - come to terms with:

These are places your (figurative - applies to anyone) politicians are soliciting whether or not YOU can afford a vacation of your own.

You ARE paying for these trips, in addition to funding their wives, children, friends, their friends, etc.

If you're reading this...Just sit with that for a few seconds...walk away, do some laps, bake, take a bath, meditate, have a glass of wine and come back (if you'd care to later on).

Politicians at one time USE to live amongst the people. Things have changed since those times.

If a person cared to they could find, investigate my voting record, etc. I don't believe in "parties."

What I DO believe in is THE PEOPLE !And...just in case anyone is wondering - NEWS FLASH...don't care what color you are or country you're from. My door, if in need would be open.

I have to break this down. I've done something I don't normally do and that's investigate.

I found people who knew what they were talking about, but not biased. For instance, an engineere, a minister, another was an election counter, another a programmer, others, people who head up a specialty area I just happend to cross paths w/due to fate.

O.k. - SALT...Lori, you hit every base!

When you're (figurative) out an about, shopping, grocceries, just grab a container. If you can get it at say a dollar general or other discount areas, check the ingredients, but if it's salt, get it.

The question: Whether Spiritual or health affiliated...for now, the bridge begins with physical/health and you'll be glad you have it. It will act as a "tool box."

Shelf-life? That's something I'll have to look into.

P.S: There's a "new bug in town" and the system will become overloaded.

New Bug N town

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
So I got the salt. And although I am not an alarmist, I felt compelled to toss some emergency supplies into backpacks (granola bars, water, beef jerky). Nothing major but enough to sustain us through a few days without other supplies.

BTW, that is a curious pic attached to that link. Can you explain?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
O.K...

This, especially people who know me, is something very, very, VERY difficult for me to do.

If you currently have kids on your lap or in the room while you're surfing or blogging, before you go to the following post after this one, please wait until they're tucked in bed or just not on your lap.

I've debated this for 2 months.

But, anything in the past that has come through, it's always been to protect/forewarn.

I absolutely hate (brings tears to my eyes) to have to say this, but i'm so sorry...the people will be the very last to know frown

It's not all bad, however. As I mentioned I'm trying to balance positive and negative.

This one "feels" too important. Following will be the reason why.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 20 of 24 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.