Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mxvjjet00, sophaylavender, titianfire, kitchenvibe, Sandra Gail
56988 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56989 Members
417 Forums
112494 Topics
795098 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 723
Beetlemess 710
Karm - SW USA Editor 285
Nancy Roussy 175
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 165
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 125
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 122
Linu 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 101
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#792168 - 11/10/12 02:50 PM Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe

Do you need a quick, easy, reliable meal that's made from ingredients that we all have in our kitchens? Try this Buffalo Sloppy Joes recipe! It makes a great meal in half an hour.

Buffalo Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Twitter Add Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Facebook Add Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to MySpace Add Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Del.icio.us Digg Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe Add Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Yahoo My Web Add Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Google Bookmarks Add Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Stumbleupon Add Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Reddit
#792173 - 11/10/12 03:19 PM Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

The BellaOnline Animal Life Editor, Deb Duxbury, really likes buffalo in place of beef. She wrote an article that you might be interested in, if you want to know more about beef production. Here is a link to the articleL

United States Cattle Rejected

Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Twitter Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Facebook Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to MySpace Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Stumbleupon Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Reddit
#792177 - 11/10/12 04:14 PM Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Deb - Animal Life Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Arizona
Thank you for this excellent recipe! Buffalo, wow what a healthy alternative to cow and it is such a flavorful red meat! It's amazing what a person can learn with a little research.

For more information on how Monsanto is chemically altering cow meat, read Animal Welfare, Human Health, and Chemical Abuse. It will explain how the rise in American health issues are not at all random. Monsanto just doesn't want the population to be informed because the lawsuits would shut them down, which is why GMO labeling laws don't pass in America. Stay informed and keep your family healthy.

The evolution of humankind can be measured by how its animals are treated.

Deb Duxbury
Animal Life Editor

Animal Life Forum
Facebook Page
Twitter

Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Twitter Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Facebook Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to MySpace Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Stumbleupon Add Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe to Reddit
#792189 - 11/10/12 05:53 PM Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

I don't have buffalo but your recipe with all of those spices sounds delicious. I will make it with beef!

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

#792256 - 11/11/12 03:42 AM Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

I think that this recipe would be good with any ground meat.

Ketchup is pretty much tomato paste with sugar and an acid. So, I just used ketchup instead. It worked well!

#792299 - 11/11/12 05:33 PM Re: Sloppy Joes Sandwich Recipe [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
Deb - Animal Life Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Arizona
For those who don't have access to an organic buffalo farms, here is a excellent resource: Buffalo Gal. It's where you find flavor. Animals are raised humanely and are not injected with carcinogenic chemicals. Give it a try!

The evolution of humankind can be measured by how its animals are treated.

Deb Duxbury
Animal Life Editor

Animal Life Forum
Facebook Page
Twitter

Moderator:  Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Russia - the hope of the World
by VestnikRA
Russian Culture
Sharing ancient wizdom and inspiration
by VestnikRA
Spirituality
100 days of gratitude
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
Low Carb Book Covers - Need Help
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
07:36 AM
New game
by Rosie 66
History
05:40 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
05:24 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
05:17 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
01:18 AM
Gelato or Ice Cream?
by Cinzia - Italian Food
Italian Food
12:38 AM
Using Lip Liner and Lipstick
by Kimberly - Cosmetics
Cosmetics
11:16 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 115 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.