Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Calypso, ninahaska, ovinovin7, amrapaligolf, Nancy Smith
56554 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56555 Members
417 Forums
111412 Topics
785856 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 275
Nancy Roussy 172
loongdragon 154
Rosie 66 141
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
Lestie4containergardens 57
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#781955 - 09/10/12 03:50 PM 10 of Cups right before a breakup?
Butterfly_17 Offline

I was wondering if anyone would have some insight into this: Long story short, I had recently started seeing a guy before things in his life went horribly wrong, one example being that his dad died (we were all together in the hospital when it happened). Needless to say, it was challenging for our new dating situation, and things turned shaky. He went out of town for a few days, and I avoided contact with him to see if he'd come back around and pursue me. Right before I decided to reach out to him, I did a 3 card reading where I asked what would happen if I communicated with him. This is what I got: 9 of Pentacles 10 of Cups 6 of Swords Well, I reached out, and he basically apologized for things not working out, and said the timing had been wrong, and he hoped we could be friends in the future. He carried on about how bad he felt about it, and I told him goodbye. My question is, why do you think the 10 of cups would show up right before a breakup? I thought that card combined with the six swords would point toward good communication and reconciliation. Any thoughts?

Add 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Twitter Add 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Facebook Add 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to MySpace Add 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Del.icio.us Digg 10 of Cups right before a breakup? Add 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Yahoo My Web Add 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Google Bookmarks Add 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Stumbleupon Add 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Reddit
#781980 - 09/10/12 04:27 PM Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? [Re: Butterfly_17]
Christin - Tarot Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

In this case the six of swords likely pointed to the difficult transition and the ten of cups the relationship you had hoped for. Moving away from that is challenging for you and it sounds like it was pretty disappointing for him also. As time goes on, maybe you'll both find you come together again - at least as friends. The Nine of Pents showed you reaching out to lend support and encourage him. The Ten of Cups was likely what you were hoping for or what you are seeking in a relationship and the six of swords was where things were likely heading.

Sometimes when issues are very emotional for us, it can be difficult to do an objective reading. During those times it can be helpful to have someone else do the reading for you. I'm sorry your relationship with this partner didn't work out as you had envisioned, but hopefully it has opened a door for someone even better to make his way to you.

Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Twitter Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Facebook Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to MySpace Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Stumbleupon Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Reddit
#782051 - 09/11/12 04:29 AM Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? [Re: Butterfly_17]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

Christin is absolutely right. I agree with you and I am sorry for your relationship with your partner.

Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Twitter Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Facebook Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to MySpace Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Stumbleupon Add Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? to Reddit
#786977 - 10/09/12 08:42 PM Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? [Re: Butterfly_17]
Butterfly_17 Offline

Thank you for the feedback. :)

#786992 - 10/09/12 11:51 PM Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? [Re: Butterfly_17]
Christin - Tarot Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

you're welcome Butterfly smile

#792169 - 11/10/12 03:08 PM Re: 10 of Cups right before a breakup? [Re: Butterfly_17]
TarotByLeaMarie Offline

To me the 9 of pentacles is a woman alone and never a good sign for relatonships but is a good sign for independance. The 10 of cups is happiness, and the 6 of swords is leaving.
Putting it all together I think he may have left you for another woman, and when he says "timing" he means that someone else came along.

Edited by Christin - Tarot (11/10/12 03:31 PM)

Moderator:  Christin - Tarot 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:34 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 02:31 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 02:27 AM
Frugal Sewing Basics
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:16 AM
How to Thread a Sewing Machine
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:14 AM
How to Read a Sewing Pattern
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:11 AM
Learn to Sew a Table Runner
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:07 AM
The Goddess
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Yesterday at 09:02 PM
Soup du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 08:27 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 102 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.