Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Anthony Roman, Eleanor Cocreham, Dr M Jordaan, Ketan bhargav, Lyle
56544 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56544 Members
417 Forums
111389 Topics
785783 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 284
Nancy Roussy 164
loongdragon 163
Rosie 66 143
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 98
James Andrew 94
Lestie4containergardens 63
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Lisa - Buddhism 49
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 78 of 95 < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 95 >
Topic Options
#791589 - 11/07/12 03:32 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Beetlemess]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I can see Granpappy doing that, Beetle. He always likes to tinker around with something. But do we trust him with hot wax?

Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Twitter Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Facebook Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to MySpace Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Stumbleupon Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Reddit
#791633 - 11/07/12 04:54 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Beetlemess Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Maybe he's decided to not shave anymore & try removing his facial hair via hot wax. Don't put anything past him...

Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Twitter Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Facebook Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to MySpace Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Stumbleupon Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Reddit
#791637 - 11/07/12 05:17 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Beetlemess]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Oh goodness, Beetle......

#791860 - 11/08/12 05:51 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Beetlemess]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline

Loc: Reno, NV
Originally Posted By: Beetlemess
Hey, I saw Granpappy digging around those bee hives out by his 'beverage generation plant'. I have a feeling he saw the benefits of the candle & is wanting to make a lot more from the beeswax. Sure glad it's cooled down; otherwise, he'd be swelled up with from the stings.

ya know, if he starts now, he might be able to make enough candles for my cake next year...

Calculating .... one candle per day times 365 -- my gosh!!!! you are older than I thought. I thought you were just a kid. smile

#791862 - 11/08/12 05:53 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Maybe we can just dip Granpappy in the hot wax -- that should clean him up right nicely. He will be all spiffy and shiny for the Thanksgiving gatherin'.

#791897 - 11/08/12 08:15 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Beetlemess Offline

Then we could buff him to a real spitshine!

Newest remark heard from Granpappy - "None of your beeswax..."

#792020 - 11/09/12 06:11 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

ahahahaha .... Granpappy is pretty witty.

After we spitshine him, we will have to keep him out of the sun.

#792025 - 11/09/12 06:27 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

I moved the Front Porch back to the Folklore/Mythology forum to reconnect it to the cabin and the Back Porch. Hope this does not confuse anyone -- Granpappy and I had a heck of a time carrying the front porch over to the cabin.

#792026 - 11/09/12 06:34 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

We have had a gorgeous autumn with fantastic colors all over the valley. The colors have been vibrant and longest lasting for years.

It is over now. Monday was the last day of our beautiful, colorful trees, clear blue sky, and warm lazy afternoons bringing us joy. Monday got up to a comfortable 79, then we had a ferocious wind storm Wednesday night, lasting through Thursday. Today it is very chilly and all the beautiful leaves are gone.

I am not quite ready for winter.

#792376 - 11/12/12 03:01 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

Loc: Kansas USA
I look forward to a time when I can stop by the front porch more. School and the sites are keeping me hopping. I think of all of you and wish you well.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Page 78 of 95 < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 94 95 >

Moderator:  Robin - Folklore Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
My abortion coercion
by Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor
Pro-Choice
Today at 04:32 PM
The Goddess
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Today at 04:09 PM
Lost Dog help?
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Pagan
Today at 03:52 PM
Vision Boards for Priorities
by JOY ( Self Development )
Self Development
Today at 03:37 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 03:34 PM
Favorite online site / service?
by Rosie 66
Online Services
Today at 02:48 PM
Living Joyfully by Choice
by Yvonnie-Inspired
Inspiration
Today at 02:36 PM
What Movie Did You See Yesterday?
by Grace - Mystery Movies
Mystery Movies
Today at 01:09 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:55 PM
Easter Week Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:52 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 137 Guests and 38 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.