logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
every cheap does not mean that they have not any good quality. so you should try for that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I think that I will try that kind of cheap gadgets for the jewelry, I can spend the same money buying several pieces of jewelries but not just buying one with the best and expensive!

B
B
I always try to go with the real things, but for me it is sometimes fun to mix and match real Diamond jewelry with cheap statement jewelry. But I always wear something with diamonds, my engagement ring and usually have diamond earrings:) I'm really lucky girl because my fiancee is a jeweler and I get a lot of little boxes for presents:)

S
S
i don't like cheap costume jewelley . i like to wear only real pearl and diamond jewellery.

O
O
Hi,

Real diamonds has its charm, agreed, but even costume jewelry is in.

The charm of costume jewelry is also very unusual & chic, you can have jewelry for each style, each outfit etc.

So, you can project different styles every day.

There are huge variations, colors etc. available.

Also, you don't have any worrisome baggage of lost product or theft.

Last edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames; 07/15/12 10:00 PM.
A
A
I would try the cheap costume jewelry. Some are really interesting and they enjoy a special design

Gecko
Gecko
The main challenge with cheap jewelry is a general lack of quality and, therefore, longevity. Producing high quality jewelry is expensive, both in labor and materials. Sure you can set a ring with CZ instead of a diamond or multiple diamonds, but CZ will darken over time and, in some cases, will even become completely black. You can also go with cheap metals, such as zinc and copper, instead of, say, white gold or platinum, but those often leave your skin grey/black and also tarnish over time.

Ultimately this doesn't make cheap jewelry right or wrong. Just like people who purchase IF diamonds are not better or worse than those who purchase eye clean SI1 or VS2 diamonds. One is eye clean and the other is "mind clean". Ultimately it all just depends on what is important to the buyer.

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com
Cheap jewelry is quality too. I love these cheap jewelries very much. As they are not expensive I can have different styles. I have more options. I don't either think cheap jewelry will drop one's taste. It's up to one's beauty taste. If you are good at beauty finding, you can find cheap beauties with very low cost.

A
A
Maybe I will try it. But I will choose the lovely one. Some kinds of unique silver necklace or bracelet is OK.

I
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I
Well, it depends, some cheap jewelry also has goog quality.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.