Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mxvjjet00, sophaylavender, titianfire, kitchenvibe, Sandra Gail
56988 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56988 Members
417 Forums
112494 Topics
795070 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 716
Beetlemess 710
Karm - SW USA Editor 285
Nancy Roussy 181
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 165
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 125
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 122
Linu 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 100
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#791404 - 11/06/12 08:43 PM Need advice on whether or not this looks okay!
Mapper Offline

I have a fun banquet to go to with my husband this weekend and I want to wear an above the knee flirty dark blue floral summer dress with a white shrug and brown suede slouch boots. My husband doesn't agree with me that the boots look that good with the dress and thinks I should wear my black shiny leather mid calf boots. I don't think the black boot or even the cut of it looks good with dark blue dress. I think the slouch boot with the flirty dress looks god. What do you think? Is it okay to pair a suede fall/winter boot with a summer dress?

Add Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Twitter Add Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Facebook Add Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to MySpace Add Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Del.icio.us Digg Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! Add Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Yahoo My Web Add Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Google Bookmarks Add Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Stumbleupon Add Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Reddit
#791411 - 11/06/12 10:17 PM Re: Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! [Re: Mapper]
helene.women's fashion Offline

Hey Mapper,
The good news is, navy and dark blue is in this season smile Looks like your summer dress will work for a fall event!

Now, if the blue is a NAVY BLUE, I would definitely go with the brown suede. But if it's a dark blue, I really see nothing wrong with wearing black boots with it. In fact, a lot of garments out there are color-blocked that way. The only thing I would do is add a skinny black belt at your natural waistline (over the dress, of course) and you should be okay with the black boots.

I think you should go for whatever makes you comfortable! No matter what your husband says, you'll be happier if you get to wear what you want smile I hope you have a fun time this weekend!

Add Re: Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Twitter Add Re: Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Facebook Add Re: Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to MySpace Add Re: Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! Add Re: Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Need advice on whether or not this looks okay! to Reddit

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Low Carb Book Covers - Need Help
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
8 minutes 49 seconds ago
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 01:18 AM
Gelato or Ice Cream?
by Cinzia - Italian Food
Italian Food
Today at 12:38 AM
Using Lip Liner and Lipstick
by Kimberly - Cosmetics
Cosmetics
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Make Your Eyes Look Bigger
by Kimberly - Cosmetics
Cosmetics
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Salad Time
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Low Carb
Yesterday at 10:48 PM
Gilbert's Beef and Cheddar Craft Sausage Review
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 10:45 PM
Post Here to FIND or BE a beta reader of fiction!
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Sandwich du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Contests & Sweepstakes
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames), 100 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.