Next Thread
Print Thread
#665171 02/23/11 07:26 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
A short, attention-grabbing bio is an integral part of a musician�s or band�s promo. It creates an invaluable first impression, with your most important points and accomplishments. Here are some free guidelines for writing your own.

Write Your Musician Bio

Cheers!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Hey Sabira:

ENJOYED your article - very informational smile

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Originally Posted By: Angela J. Shirley
Hey Sabira:

ENJOYED your article - very informational smile

Thank you Angela!

I see you have been the editor for the Walking site here. I have read and enjoyed several articles there already. You give good advice.

I LOVE walking and hiking. We live in rugged chaparral country, with plenty of beautiful natural scenery to enjoy. And my summer steady gigs are by the ocean, so I get in some really nice strolls on our breaks.

Are you a musician, too?

Cheers!

Tiger
Tiger
Hi Sabira:

I did piano classes when I was younger but hated them. Would love to go back to playing. All I know is the famous "chopsticks" (is that how it is spelt/lol).

Yes, I did ENJOY the walking site when I had the time and learn't alot. Now I am enjoying being a regular poster and visit when I can.

Thanks for the feedback smile

BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Originally Posted By: Angela J. Shirley
Hi Sabira:

I did piano classes when I was younger but hated them. Would love to go back to playing. All I know is the famous "chopsticks" (is that how it is spelt/lol).

Yes, I did ENJOY the walking site when I had the time and learn't alot. Now I am enjoying being a regular poster and visit when I can.

Thanks for the feedback smile
Hi Angela,

It sounds like you needed a different teaching approach. Some music teachers can make it fun. Perhaps you will want to give it another try now that you are an adult.

I am going to take a walk today, although the weather is keeping me guessing. We had rain, then a sudden hail storm followed by cheery sunshine, and now it is looking like the rain may return. Not your typical southern CA day!

Nice hearing from you again!

Cheers!

Tiger
Tiger
LOL, sounds like Phenix City, Alabama. I am learning to dress in layers. Between the hot flashes and the weather, I am so OVER the weather smile

I walk 45 minutes to the library to use the internet. I get offers of rides, but I NEED the walk to keep my "stress" in check. I have ALWAYS walked for my "mental" therapy = keeps me NICE (lol).

Glad to hear you are walking, it is the easiest, cheapest form of exercise and can be done by anyone. I will take the steps versus the escalator or elevator to get some extra steps in as I am so not into the EXERCISE "routine" or DIETING. Yes, at age 52, I am more "laid back" and want to ENJOY stuff. I find I am able to maintain my weight better.

The piano is on my "bucket list" (you do know about this list?) I finally saw the movie no one would tell me about. It was sad, but an inspiration to create my list.

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 02/27/11 03:46 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Hi Angela Shirley,
Yes, I saw the movie. My bucket list could fill oceans. I have enthusiasm in all kinds of directions. :-)
A couple of examples - I would like to spend some time in Africa, observing wildlife, and learning about human cultures there, too. And I would like to go to France and Greece again, performing and spending more time in those places.
There is so much more to experience!

Moderated by  Sabira - Musician Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.