Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry, Emily Roxin
57152 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57152 Members
417 Forums
112896 Topics
799139 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 752
Beetlemess 516
Nancy Roussy 233
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 118
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Dianne W - Editor 67
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 64
Tracy - Philosophy 59
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#790686 - 11/02/12 06:41 AM What should i do to prevent hair fall ?
Harry124 Offline

Hello friends Please give me the answer.

Add What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Twitter Add What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Facebook Add What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to MySpace Add What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Del.icio.us Digg What should i do to prevent hair fall ? Add What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Yahoo My Web Add What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Google Bookmarks Add What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Stumbleupon Add What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Reddit
#792916 - 11/16/12 01:19 AM Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? [Re: Harry124]
Brandi - Hair Editor Offline

I am not quite sure what you mean about hair fall. Are you noticing your hair thinning? Or are you experiencing a lot of hair in the drains?

Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Twitter Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Facebook Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to MySpace Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Reddit
#800862 - 01/16/13 02:38 AM Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? [Re: Harry124]
emily66012 Offline

Abnormal hair loss may be due to poor nutrition, especially to inadequate intakes of calories, protein and iron; however, there are many other reasons for hair loss, including hormonal changes due to pregnancy and thyroid insufficiency, autoimmune conditions, chemicals used to dye and straighten hair, medications and medical treatments, severe emotional stress, and normal aging.

Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Twitter Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Facebook Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to MySpace Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? to Reddit
#800864 - 01/16/13 03:16 AM Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? [Re: Harry124]
Omily Offline
Jellyfish

Shampoo with ginger is useful. I also have the problem, a hair stylist told me ginger shampoo can work.

#800865 - 01/16/13 03:18 AM Re: What should i do to prevent hair fall ? [Re: Harry124]
Omily Offline
Jellyfish

Shampoo with ginger is useful. I also have the problem, a hair stylist told me ginger shampoo can work.

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Kira Peikoff Author Interview
by Karen-Suspense/Thrillers
Suspense Thriller Books
5 seconds ago
A Good Day to Die Hard
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
Today at 07:28 PM
Dr Phil
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
Today at 05:06 PM
Low Income Students and College
by Maeve Maddox-School Ref
School Reform
Today at 05:02 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Sandra Investing/HFinance
Home Finance
Today at 02:26 PM
Home Finance Quizzes
by Sandra Investing/HFinance
Home Finance
Today at 02:26 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by RoseEnglish
Fiction Writing
Today at 02:02 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 01:57 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 01:56 PM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 01:54 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Karen-Suspense/Thrillers), 53 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.