Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KaylaWa, Marie Stroman, azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax
57461 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57461 Members
417 Forums
113594 Topics
806716 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 438
Nancy Roussy 225
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 117
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Jana - Creativity Editor 61
Mona - Astronomy 55
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#790626 - 11/01/12 06:04 PM Tea and NaNoWriMo
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Online   content
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I think I'll be drinking tea for most of my NaNoWriMo writing, we'll see how that goes!

Today I had Blackberry Vanilla Lipton tea while I wrote. It was peaceful, serene, and it helped the words flow!

Does anybody else drink tea while they write?

Add Tea and NaNoWriMo to Twitter Add Tea and NaNoWriMo to Facebook Add Tea and NaNoWriMo to MySpace Add Tea and NaNoWriMo to Del.icio.us Digg Tea and NaNoWriMo Add Tea and NaNoWriMo to Yahoo My Web Add Tea and NaNoWriMo to Google Bookmarks Add Tea and NaNoWriMo to Stumbleupon Add Tea and NaNoWriMo to Reddit
#790632 - 11/01/12 06:26 PM Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Maeve Maddox-School Ref Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Fayetteville AR
My choice for this morning was Tetley's. A nice robust shot of caffeine to get me going.

Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Twitter Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Facebook Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to MySpace Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Stumbleupon Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Reddit
#790636 - 11/01/12 06:43 PM Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I get jittery with caffeine so I try to avoid it. I know many people who thrive on it smile.

I got this blackberry-vanilla as a free vine review sample from Amazon. So far I'm liking it. It has odd see-through triangular pouches.

Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Twitter Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Facebook Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to MySpace Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Stumbleupon Add Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo to Reddit
#790700 - 11/02/12 07:52 AM Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Maeve Maddox-School Ref Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Fayetteville AR
I've had that. I like it a lot.

I allow myself three cups of tea with caffeine in the morning and then I switch to non-caffeine for the rest of the day.

#790787 - 11/02/12 04:46 PM Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Today I had Twinings Cranberry Raspberry Elderflower tea. It's got a nice fresh flavor to it.

I tend to drink just 1-2 glasses of tea a day. I do drink a lot of water though!

#790808 - 11/02/12 06:19 PM Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jackie- SC US/Nat Living Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba

I love tea, especially green tea with Jasmine. It soothes the mind and I love the fragrance. Have you ever tried the flowering teas made by Primula?

#790812 - 11/02/12 06:29 PM Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Dear Jackie -

Yes, although not in a while. I think I might have one left in a corner somewhere. Maybe I will track that down for tomorrow!

#791782 - 11/07/12 09:44 PM Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Today I was drinking the Twinings Herbal Revive with cherries and cinnamon. Tasty!

#793156 - 11/17/12 08:29 PM Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

That sounds very tasty! I love the cinnamon!

Thank you for starting this thread!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

#843867 - 10/28/13 06:39 PM Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
leahmullen Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

I like this. It is a good idea to plan ahead in terms of what you will be eating and drinking during NaNoWriMo if you are going to participate.

I have a bunch of teas, I need to start using them again. I've been so focused on plain water lately.

Moderator:  mary-tea1 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What do you Have for Breakfast?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
3 seconds ago
Is Obesity a Disability?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
4 minutes 28 seconds ago
Review of Boston Children's Museum
by Mona - Astronomy
Family Travel
9 minutes 58 seconds ago
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 10:03 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 10:02 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 09:59 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 09:56 AM
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Cooking
Today at 08:43 AM
Easy and Inexpensive Gift Ideas
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Creativity
Today at 08:39 AM
Newborn Screening Saves Lives Reauthorization Ac
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 08:22 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames, Nancy Roussy), 114 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.