Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
rtemis, xmeecosmic, MrsBunny, mucarito, mryannlgn
57113 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57113 Members
417 Forums
112803 Topics
798383 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 920
Beetlemess 545
Nancy Roussy 219
Karm - SW USA Editor 193
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 153
Dianne W - Editor 87
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 87
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#765662 - 05/31/12 05:33 PM Re: What sign are you most attracted to? [Re: luvmycat07]
OglalaWiyan Offline

I am an Aries, ready to marry an Aries! He is 8 years younger than I am. I think that in our case the age difference counteracts the difficulties we might have faced both being so head strong and &quot;leaders&quot;. We have each found what we LEAD in in our relationship. I know that I have my exciting lover and he knows that he has his strong willed woman. We have so much fun together, and our disagreements, which at times tend to be plentiful, are blessedly resolved with quickness and we move on to the next exciting time of our life together.

Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Twitter Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Facebook Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to MySpace Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What sign are you most attracted to? Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Reddit
#772137 - 07/09/12 01:30 PM Re: What sign are you most attracted to? [Re: OglalaWiyan]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I am a Cancer and my boyfriend was a Scorpio (he recently passed away). The astrology reports I read stated that we were a perfect match, and I have to agree. He was truly the best partner I ever had.....very sensual, funny, and gentle, and I was very attracted to him. He was a great match for my warm and affectionate personality. With him life was exciting and fun. We were meant to be together.

Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Twitter Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Facebook Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to MySpace Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What sign are you most attracted to? Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What sign are you most attracted to? to Reddit
#790197 - 10/30/12 04:35 PM Re: What sign are you most attracted to? [Re: luvmycat07]
AshleyRenee Offline

Im a scorpio female and seem to get along better with a Capricorn male than any other. Ive dated many men of diffrent signs and my bf right now is an Aries and we get along ok too.But i also not have a lot of the scorpio traits either....

#790200 - 10/30/12 04:59 PM Re: What sign are you most attracted to? [Re: luvmycat07]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Former boyfriends were all over the zodiac but my truest love match is a Virgo. I am Cancer.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

#812730 - 03/22/13 10:19 PM Re: What sign are you most attracted to? [Re: luvmycat07]
MelissaJade Offline

Since my husband is a cancer I have to say that I most attracted to that sign. Only because he might read this lol

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Donna_Astrology 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Yoga's Fire Series for Abs
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
51 minutes 53 seconds ago
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 10:27 PM
Family Guy
by Nancy Roussy
Prime Time TV
Today at 08:32 PM
Attention Deficit Disorder Diagnostic Tools
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 07:43 PM
What Is a Supermoon?
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:21 PM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 07:09 PM
Book an Apartment Instead of a Hotel
by Tiffiny - Family Travel
Family Travel
Today at 06:37 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Today at 06:35 PM
Fans of RWBY Anime
by Brenda - Anime
Anime
Today at 06:19 PM
Your Favorite Celebrity’s Workouts
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Today at 04:51 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.